Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 736 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5768

    Fucking gross. Camilla Campbell

    I decided to see her earlier this week. Saw some bad reviews and I really should've listened. She absolutely looking terrifying, not like her pictures. Her pictures are very much heavily edited. The makeup she wears makes her look like a tranny. I feel ripped off. Her rates also are ridiculously high as hell. So far, negative 1000. Do not recommend. She was rude and pushy go get me out of there.

  2. #5767
    Quote Originally Posted by Aswasw1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2394707-(206) -333-8298-%26%23127881%3 B-%26%23127881%3 B-%26%23127881%3 B-outcalls-all-over-South-King-County-late-early-special-250-hr%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B.

    Is she legit? Is she a user?
    She is legit, all safety. I am 99% sure she is a user. I have only picked her up on PAC Highway so I do not have any info on timeliness or reliability.

  3. #5766
    Got a link or ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been to this location.

    NE 10th st, Bellevue.

    I'm assuming it's a broker and the girls are hit and miss.

  4. #5765

    Bellevue Apt

    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been to this location.

    NE 10th st, Bellevue.

    I'm assuming it's a broker and the girls are hit and miss.
    Yes it is a hit and miss scenario. Request what you want before booking.

  5. #5764

    Sofiee

    Planning a camping trip south.

    Taking a life break and heading south.

    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...y/555766011516

    Sopiee I am hoping will be a good multi weekly visit. Anyone have some info on her.

    Thanks.

  6. #5763

    Bellevue incall

    Has anybody been to this location.

    NE 10th st, Bellevue.

    I'm assuming it's a broker and the girls are hit and miss.

  7. #5762
    Quote Originally Posted by RajivRaj  [View Original Post]
    Hey there. I'm planning on seeing either her or Miraslova soon. Deciding between the two. Do you know if she does CIM? Also you mentioned she is RBGFE, but is she really into it or passable?
    I haven't experienced her yet, but I have been offered CIM by everyone that this agency represents. I have taken about 50% up them up on it as well. Usually entails an upcharge.

  8. #5761
    Obvious fake. https://www.zishy.com/albums/1466-el...rida-aint-flat.

    Almost any ad on STG with professional pics is going to be fake.

  9. #5760

    "Head Doctor"

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...r/889460763984

    Anyone verify she is legit?

    Ms Red Kushh.

  10. #5759

    Any info on this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2394707-(206) -333-8298-%26%23127881%3 B-%26%23127881%3 B-%26%23127881%3 B-outcalls-all-over-South-King-County-late-early-special-250-hr%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B.

    Is she legit? Is she a user?

  11. #5758

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by IanStruan  [View Original Post]
    New (it appears) been posting on STG going as "Red Kushh".

    Working out of Am Best Value / Emerald Best (yeah those).

    Legit? Pretty responsive to texts, but no way to verify, says she signed up for TNA but no reviews yet.
    It will help if you post a link to her ad. Most guys are willing to share information here but you need to help them out. A name used on STG is kinda pointless as most guys won't waste their time and do your research for you, where as an ad link will help them answer your questions if they can.

  12. #5757
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once. She's nice and gives rbgfe. My one complaint is that I feel like she rushed me to shower afterwards and the appointment ended early.

    Pictures touched up but nothing significant. Not good enough to return though especially when you can get better service for less with other Thai providers.

    Looks like both are on the high end, but seem to have solid reviews and both seem to be rbgfe at least. They better be for that rate.

    I'll take high rates and good service over trying to filter a mountain of mediocre ads any day at least.
    Hey there. I'm planning on seeing either her or Miraslova soon. Deciding between the two. Do you know if she does CIM? Also you mentioned she is RBGFE, but is she really into it or passable?

  13. #5756

    Rbgfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Laypal  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for another newb question, but what's rbgfe? I checked the abbreviations post, but that's new to me.
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=RBGFE

  14. #5755

  15. #5754

    Anyone seen her yet?

    New (it appears) been posting on STG going as "Red Kushh".

    Working out of Am Best Value / Emerald Best (yeah those).

    Legit? Pretty responsive to texts, but no way to verify, says she signed up for TNA but no reviews yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape