Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Submit Review
Page 395 of 921 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 895 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 13815
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7905

    Wait. What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    This is all I've been saying! But you said it better.
    Speaking of saying, I notice that you have 106 reports. I just read everyone of them. You say a lot in those reports(?) but none have any useful/helpful information for mongers. NOT ONE!

    Please consider making/taking your comments somewhere else.

  2. #7904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Barra BHC

    Went first thing in the morning, Barra was in the first room on the left coming in from the front entrance. Not hot but decent face, if I aim high I'd guess 30 ish, said she was 24 but the room was dark so hard to tell. Slim fit body, 5'5 ish height, something like a A cup with nice nipples, ass was small but not flat. For the hour was 60 and FS with BBBJ she asked 180, I tried to get her down to 160 but after back an forth several times she wouldn't budge so 180 it was I guess. She kept a friendly attitude the whole time and didn't rush so that was a plus. Decent BJ with nice nipple play. Got on top and rode me for a bit while still doing the nipple play which was nice. Then I asked for doggy but she wouldn't do it, bummer, so I got on top and did mish to finish. Overall I still got what I wanted despite not budging from 180 and no doggy. She managed to still be polite as possible about it. She did the same as the other girl in my previous visit several weeks ago, watching the camera on her table like she was waiting for something any minute, she tried to not make it noticeable but I noticed. There was no man at the desk this time like my previous visit. Stay safe out there.

  3. #7903

    This might be a little too specific

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    According to the website Eden is in Lakeview and Venus (reviewed few posts below) is currently in Glenview. KP girls in Glenview host in a very nice apartment few minutes away from Mariano's in Glenview. I'm usually nervous about getting my car towed there as it is an apartment complex with designated parking spots, but never had an issue.
    Maybe consider deleting.

  4. #7902
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Where was she located? I saw on their website they have girls in glenview. I have to make my way through glenview 1 x or 2 x a week for a couple of months for work.

    General area. Thank you.
    According to the website Eden is in Lakeview and Venus (reviewed few posts below) is currently in Glenview. KP girls in Glenview host in a very nice apartment few minutes away from Mariano's in Glenview. I'm usually nervous about getting my car towed there as it is an apartment complex with designated parking spots, but never had an issue.

  5. #7901

    Incall location

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Never sure whether KP reviews go in Agency girls or Asian Apt. Anyway, if you like small breasts and no tattoos, she's absolutely perfect. Young, blond hair, very sexy. I had a great time. She didn't do the usual rimming. I didn't ask, as I could take it or leave it. Her oral skills were great in my opinion with a lot of good eye contact. Best experience I've had there in a while.
    Where was she located? I saw on their website they have girls in glenview. I have to make my way through glenview 1 x or 2 x a week for a couple of months for work.

    General area. Thank you.

  6. #7900

    Eden KP

    Never sure whether KP reviews go in Agency girls or Asian Apt. Anyway, if you like small breasts and no tattoos, she's absolutely perfect. Young, blond hair, very sexy. I had a great time. She didn't do the usual rimming. I didn't ask, as I could take it or leave it. Her oral skills were great in my opinion with a lot of good eye contact. Best experience I've had there in a while.

  7. #7899
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Exactly.

    This forum is for accurate reviews from folks who have actually seen the girls they are discussing. Not hype pieces from promoters.
    My thoughts exactly, even when the girl is months away the promoting starts. Or the usual so and so will be here a good friend LOL. If it had a separate forum I could care less but putting it here kind of makes this a needle in haystack. The other part I disagree is the just go in and pay this. I get the feeling most mongers disagree with this. But saying go in and pay certain amount for b level service, no thanks. Did the whole AMP scene / parlor and for that new amount I rather get more quality. Then again to each their own whatever floats their boat.

  8. #7898
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, right. Where is the good quality pussy he has brought to Chicago? These girls are recent mothers with baby damage and boob jobs. The reports and descriptions are inaccurate and exaggerated, just like the info you get from the doormen and bookers. Look at post #27390 where it tried to pass off a 40-year old of as "Hot". We all get the fake pics and exaggerated descriptions from the business; we don't need someone else spreading their BS around in a forum dedicated to customers. I would not have any problem with it posting in the provider ads section or if it had a designated forum for its band of followers.
    Exactly.

    This forum is for accurate reviews from folks who have actually seen the girls they are discussing. Not hype pieces from promoters.

  9. #7897

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, right. Where is the good quality pussy he has brought to Chicago? These girls are recent mothers with baby damage and boob jobs. The reports and descriptions are inaccurate and exaggerated, just like the info you get from the doormen and bookers. Look at post #27390 where it tried to pass off a 40-year old of as "Hot". We all get the fake pics and exaggerated descriptions from the business; we don't need someone else spreading their BS around in a forum dedicated to customers. I would not have any problem with it posting in the provider ads section or if it had a designated forum for its band of followers.
    This is all I've been saying! But you said it better.

  10. #7896

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I personally don't see an issue if someone brings good quality Asian pussy to Chicago and has a side hustle. I would try it if the girls offer private 1:1 sessions, not a crowded appartment.
    Yeah, right. Where is the good quality pussy he has brought to Chicago? These girls are recent mothers with baby damage and boob jobs. The reports and descriptions are inaccurate and exaggerated, just like the info you get from the doormen and bookers. Look at post #27390 where it tried to pass off a 40-year old of as "Hot". We all get the fake pics and exaggerated descriptions from the business; we don't need someone else spreading their BS around in a forum dedicated to customers. I would not have any problem with it posting in the provider ads section or if it had a designated forum for its band of followers.

  11. #7895

    Maybe she is the Transformer LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    So, Orange Spa then?
    Maybe Charlie is setting us up with these transformers at Orange Spa LOL.

  12. #7894
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    So, Orange Spa then?
    Here are the spas being investigated I mean with him on payroll.

    81X, BHC, Orange Spa.

  13. #7893
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Btw, she is working at a storefront spa, not a private place where I control her.
    So, Orange Spa then?

  14. #7892
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I personally don't see an issue if someone brings good quality Asian pussy to Chicago and has a side hustle. I would try it if the girls offer private 1:1 sessions, not a crowded appartment.
    Well, for the decades I've practiced the craft I've always enjoyed at least an illusion that the gal didn't just have her tongue up some "go between's" ass. To each his own, Stan. But going back to the initial advent of this platform I never imagined such activity so out in the open. Call me old fashion. I thought it was for talking about pussy we just found. On our own.

  15. #7891
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I personally don't see an issue if someone brings good quality Asian pussy to Chicago and has a side hustle. I would try it if the girls offer private 1:1 sessions, not a crowded appartment.
    I didn't even see his post since he is on my ignore list.

    If I was her pimp, wouldn't I want her to see as many guys as possible?? Why didn't I just post her location publicly. Why limited her to just people that I have talked to before. It's called respecting a girl's wish to be low key. And if I was her pimp, please explain to me why she hasn't been back here since March of last year. Wouldn't I have been able to "ordered" her to be back here sooner. There is a reason why she hasn't returned to Chicago in 16 months until now. She was overwhelmed the last time she was here. Please people. Think logically.

    Btw, she is working at a storefront spa, not a private place where I control her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape