Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 32168
-
08-13-22 14:39 #22073Senior Member

Posts: 220Waxing at Yin and Yang on Gallows
I had a visit with Vicky at Yin and Yang on Gallows for a wax job and it was superb. Very enjoyable if that is possible. She is probably in her 50's and medium build but not hard on the eyes. Went back recently to see her again and she was not there. Instead a younger prettier lady was there but she did not do waxing. Only massage. That was not my mission for the day, so I left. I did not get her name but she is probably worth going back for.
-
08-12-22 22:44 #22072Banned Member

Posts: 392Good idea
Stock image works! Great idea. They just want compliance and control and a feeling that we take directions.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
I have used in the past a selfie with a mask on and sunglasses and a cap. I was amazed that that worked. Maybe they were just checking color of skin or whatever?? . if they have a preference?
Two times they just seemed to roll with a masked picture as OK. Maybe they respect a monger being careful? Or just like $$?
HG.
-
08-12-22 20:30 #22071Senior Member

Posts: 418Candy girl. Nice
Candy is a doll. She had me laughing so many times and definitely connected instantly as I walk in, after admiring my smell, grabbed my package. Nice tatas I agree, not that great to look at but feel amazing. Could have had a better boob job, but the sensual touching, no massage at all, body to body tease and caressing her pussy lips. She definitely put in some work. Would repeat. She is a fun girl. Good suggestion on her. Older lady but she know she has some skill and sex appeal. Always be a gentleman and I tell you, it will go such a long way for you.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 14:35 #22070Senior Member

Posts: 418BLUE on Vacation
BLU is now on vacation.
Originally Posted by MrEMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 14:18 #22069Senior Member

Posts: 253Oh I forgot to mention
Yeah I get the distrust in not wanting to show your identity. In my earlier years I used to be ok with it, but yeah having your photo out there could be dangerous for a boat load of reasons but here's a cool trick I've learned from the very providers themselves.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
Now a days when someone asks me to send a photo of me I just find a stock image online that kinda looks like me, and send them that instead. It's never caused me much issue. They do it on their ads so why shouldn't we?
Water forgets the names of TheDrowned.
-
08-12-22 13:29 #22068Senior Member

Posts: 418Oh she wants a photo I'd. Well that is not happening.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 10:24 #22067Senior Member

Posts: 169Just ask for it
I had the puzzled look recently when I asked for p2 p.so I asked her to ride me. Pointing at her p.up she climbed. That said some will say "I don't do that" which is cool.
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 08:36 #22066Senior Member

Posts: 135P2 p
This got me to thinking, how does one ask for P2 P at an AMP. I doubt all of the masseuses know the lingo and would just stare at you with a puzzled face if you say "P2 P". I have gotten it at an AMP a few times, but it was a spontaneous act and I didn't ask or expect it.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 07:13 #22065Senior Member

Posts: 418No Bueno
This chick isn't responding to any text, so off to my next ATF's. Wanted to see the goods but maybe she has a situation. Who know's.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 22:48 #22064Banned Member

Posts: 392Nice relaxing and satisfying time
After bad experience at M&Y, I needed to release pressure and just have a nice warm and fun satisfying time.
Went in to Garden Spa in Fairfax and met a little sweet gal, Candy. She had a cute petite hot body with nice Tattas and was attractive and interesting to me.
She kept her mask on so hard to tell her age but I suspect she is not a spring chicken. Did not want to spoil my first impressions anyway and ask for mask removal.
The package and the attitude were excellent and she spoke good English. She knew what was up and down and was careful giving me mouthwash afterwards. She did a thorough table shower making sure I was very clean all over. I have a theory that when they give you a table shower, they become more comfortable with their skin against your skin as things progress. I think she has her limits but it was no problem to me as FS is not my thing as some of you might know.
It was just a very relaxed and nice time. A good massage and nice play. As I said she was not a kid, which can be refreshing, but the nice hot body pushed all my button right. She enjoyed a little massage and I enjoyed giving it with lots of hard back work which she loved and made orgasmic sounds and then of course, lots of roaming, in a nice light sexy way. Just good chemistry and a great time.
No money talk, but 2 50's obvious on her table under my sun glasses and watch, which gives the implication it is hers IF she provides a good time. Cuts out the money talk and she and me can relax. Usually works nicely for me in K-AMPs.
Will repeat when I need to relax without any baloney and just share some nice time with a gal.
As PA sais, Be nice to the gals and treat them well.
HG2.
-
08-11-22 21:30 #22063Senior Member

Posts: 55Just breast enhancements only. I would say a C. Booty wasn't compact or overly large. Just average. She had long black hair that she put up to get to business. I thought she was attractive.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe,
Mr E.
-
08-11-22 21:24 #22062Senior Member

Posts: 418Body enhancements!! Breast and Butt. Are we talking about a good size C or D with some booty as well.
Originally Posted by MrEMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 21:13 #22061Senior Member

Posts: 912Just to put things in perspective. Said she was from Malaysia. She did not she say she was an actual Malay (indigenous). She could be Malay Chinese which would kind of, IMO, deflate some of the excitement of banging a true Malay.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 20:53 #22060Senior Member

Posts: 55PineTree
Hobbyists,
Was in town a few weeks back and took a chance in PineTree Spa. Providers name was Blue and a relaxing time was had.
She was attractive, in her mid 30's, had a good body with a breast enhancement. After paying the house fee for 30 minutes and an additional $. 6, she took good care of me and I left slightly lighter than when I arrived. All in was $$. 2 but I think if you went in with $$, nothing would change. I'll repeat.
Stay Safe,
Mr E.
-
08-11-22 19:51 #22059Regular Member

Posts: 19Linda
Being out of the game for a long time and reading the latest post about Linda, I was wondering just what is a good tip.
She is in my opinion after reading the posts, a great girl.
Maybe it's time for a brief return!











Reply With Quote





