Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 735 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 11015
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5765
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicDevotee  [View Original Post]
    That place has been advertising for quite a while, and I believe the setup is like the CFG. If the gal actually looked like that, and if the rate was true, I'd be there in a jiffy!
    Chances of the girl looking that hot at that price is close to zero if not zero. These AMPs have no compulsion about being truthful in their ads whatsoever!

  2. #5764

    The Today Coco / Egypt

    I met with her last week at her IC in Seattle. Communication was ok, but a little strange. She gave me the address to a place across the street, then had me waiting on the street for 10+ minutes until she came down to open the gate for me. Last time that happened with a well known provider at Pike Place, I saw someone I knew while waiting. Ugh. It looked like she'd just gotten dressed or maybe got dressed in a hurry. We went up the stairs to what I think was an "Apodment". The smallest apartment I've ever seen, with a bunkbed in it! No clean laundry to shower off, no soap and the 50% scale model of an apartment smelled so stiff of dank, it made my eyes water. Glad I wasn't going back to work. I still showered and dried off the best I could.

    Egypt is a total doll. Holy shit, and has a super fine body as well. While she's got a great body, I didn't find her sexy. The fucking bunkbed made it hard to find a good angle for anything. And when we tried one of my faves, standing up with me behind, the angle was of course. Wrong. Womp womp.

    Performance wise, she was very quiet, when she rocked the mic, she kept it shallow- just working the tip. I like it when they take it deep at least a couple times. Cowgirl is the image I've got stuck in my head. That made it worth the trip. But I was glad it was over. I won't be seeing her again, just because of that IC. Her pics were taken at another location for sure.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23127825%3B-*-NEW-PICS*-Tight-College-Cutie-26%23129392%3 B-See-Me-For-Sum-Fun-%26%23127851%3 B-AVAILABLE-IC-OC-Ask-About-My-OF- (515) 758-5673-%26%23127825%3 B-%26%23127851%3 B-%26%23128155%3 B.

  3. #5763
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Only 160/ hr in Bellevue? Seems TGTBT?
    That place has been advertising for quite a while, and I believe the setup is like the CFG. If the gal actually looked like that, and if the rate was true, I'd be there in a jiffy!

  4. #5762
    Only 160/ hr in Bellevue? Seems TGTBT?


  5. #5761

    Mistress Lola?

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mistress-lola

  6. #5760

    Review

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/499962535710 Review.

    I have seen her a few times, she gives good head and lets you cum in her mouth for $150. I won't be seeing her anymore because the last time I picked her up she still had her pipe smoking in the car. She got in and I was hit with this wave of a really bad odor of drugs. Not weed either. Heroin or Fentanyl something like that. She tried to play it off as being something she just sprayed on herself, like some kind of hair spray. Then I saw her open up her little bag and fiddle with something in it while we were at the light. I am paranoid about fentanyl and don't want any of that shit in my car.

    My first ever time with a prostitute I went back to her motel after I picked her up off high way 99 and she pulled out a meth pipe and started smoking it right infront of me! Gross. I don't care about if they do drugs in there free time cause I'm here for a blow and go not to socialize.

  7. #5759
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Got a link or ad?
    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2574929

  8. #5758

    Fucking gross. Camilla Campbell

    I decided to see her earlier this week. Saw some bad reviews and I really should've listened. She absolutely looking terrifying, not like her pictures. Her pictures are very much heavily edited. The makeup she wears makes her look like a tranny. I feel ripped off. Her rates also are ridiculously high as hell. So far, negative 1000. Do not recommend. She was rude and pushy go get me out of there.

  9. #5757
    Quote Originally Posted by Aswasw1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2394707-(206) -333-8298-%26%23127881%3 B-%26%23127881%3 B-%26%23127881%3 B-outcalls-all-over-South-King-County-late-early-special-250-hr%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B.

    Is she legit? Is she a user?
    She is legit, all safety. I am 99% sure she is a user. I have only picked her up on PAC Highway so I do not have any info on timeliness or reliability.

  10. #5756
    Got a link or ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been to this location.

    NE 10th st, Bellevue.

    I'm assuming it's a broker and the girls are hit and miss.

  11. #5755

    Bellevue Apt

    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been to this location.

    NE 10th st, Bellevue.

    I'm assuming it's a broker and the girls are hit and miss.
    Yes it is a hit and miss scenario. Request what you want before booking.

  12. #5754

    Sofiee

    Planning a camping trip south.

    Taking a life break and heading south.

    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...y/555766011516

    Sopiee I am hoping will be a good multi weekly visit. Anyone have some info on her.

    Thanks.

  13. #5753

    Bellevue incall

    Has anybody been to this location.

    NE 10th st, Bellevue.

    I'm assuming it's a broker and the girls are hit and miss.

  14. #5752
    Quote Originally Posted by RajivRaj  [View Original Post]
    Hey there. I'm planning on seeing either her or Miraslova soon. Deciding between the two. Do you know if she does CIM? Also you mentioned she is RBGFE, but is she really into it or passable?
    I haven't experienced her yet, but I have been offered CIM by everyone that this agency represents. I have taken about 50% up them up on it as well. Usually entails an upcharge.

  15. #5751
    Obvious fake. https://www.zishy.com/albums/1466-el...rida-aint-flat.

    Almost any ad on STG with professional pics is going to be fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape