Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 735 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 11019
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5754

    Sofiee

    Planning a camping trip south.

    Taking a life break and heading south.

    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...y/555766011516

    Sopiee I am hoping will be a good multi weekly visit. Anyone have some info on her.

    Thanks.

  2. #5753

    Bellevue incall

    Has anybody been to this location.

    NE 10th st, Bellevue.

    I'm assuming it's a broker and the girls are hit and miss.

  3. #5752
    Quote Originally Posted by RajivRaj  [View Original Post]
    Hey there. I'm planning on seeing either her or Miraslova soon. Deciding between the two. Do you know if she does CIM? Also you mentioned she is RBGFE, but is she really into it or passable?
    I haven't experienced her yet, but I have been offered CIM by everyone that this agency represents. I have taken about 50% up them up on it as well. Usually entails an upcharge.

  4. #5751
    Obvious fake. https://www.zishy.com/albums/1466-el...rida-aint-flat.

    Almost any ad on STG with professional pics is going to be fake.

  5. #5750

    "Head Doctor"

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...r/889460763984

    Anyone verify she is legit?

    Ms Red Kushh.

  6. #5749

    Any info on this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2394707-(206) -333-8298-%26%23127881%3 B-%26%23127881%3 B-%26%23127881%3 B-outcalls-all-over-South-King-County-late-early-special-250-hr%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B.

    Is she legit? Is she a user?

  7. #5748

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by IanStruan  [View Original Post]
    New (it appears) been posting on STG going as "Red Kushh".

    Working out of Am Best Value / Emerald Best (yeah those).

    Legit? Pretty responsive to texts, but no way to verify, says she signed up for TNA but no reviews yet.
    It will help if you post a link to her ad. Most guys are willing to share information here but you need to help them out. A name used on STG is kinda pointless as most guys won't waste their time and do your research for you, where as an ad link will help them answer your questions if they can.

  8. #5747
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once. She's nice and gives rbgfe. My one complaint is that I feel like she rushed me to shower afterwards and the appointment ended early.

    Pictures touched up but nothing significant. Not good enough to return though especially when you can get better service for less with other Thai providers.

    Looks like both are on the high end, but seem to have solid reviews and both seem to be rbgfe at least. They better be for that rate.

    I'll take high rates and good service over trying to filter a mountain of mediocre ads any day at least.
    Hey there. I'm planning on seeing either her or Miraslova soon. Deciding between the two. Do you know if she does CIM? Also you mentioned she is RBGFE, but is she really into it or passable?

  9. #5746

    Rbgfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Laypal  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for another newb question, but what's rbgfe? I checked the abbreviations post, but that's new to me.
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=RBGFE

  10. #5745

  11. #5744

    Anyone seen her yet?

    New (it appears) been posting on STG going as "Red Kushh".

    Working out of Am Best Value / Emerald Best (yeah those).

    Legit? Pretty responsive to texts, but no way to verify, says she signed up for TNA but no reviews yet.

  12. #5743
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once. She's nice and gives rbgfe...
    Sorry for another newb question, but what's rbgfe? I checked the abbreviations post, but that's new to me.

  13. #5742

    Hmmm

    Looks a little too masculine to me. Any chance she's post-op?

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentZero07  [View Original Post]

  14. #5741
    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    I've been to this place a couple of times What's the general consensus.

    Looking for something similar, problem is I never know who is going to be there.

    They always sent a fake pic when you ask who will be there.

    *Let me know if this should be posted in a different thread.
    It's always a crapshoot.

    Just always show up ready to walk.

  15. #5740

    Anyone seeing them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Money420  [View Original Post]
    Funny, they are both back on with new handles: Kristal and Miroslava.
    Has anyone seen them? They don't have many references. The reviews from the banned handle seems indicate light GFE. I will be disappointed if not standard rbgfe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape