Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20046

    Coming to San Diego

    Hi fellas, I am coming to San Diego and I am looking for an AMP that provides BBBJ with BFS. Any recommendations?

  2. #20045

    Looking for massage / spa in Encinitas

    Anyone know if any of the spas in Encinitas provide services?

  3. #20044

    108 spa

    Hello all could any of you help me with location and what to say at 108. Never been before.

  4. #20043

    Sophia at Diamond

    I was at Diamond the other night to visit one of my favorites, Sophia. She is an amazing provider. Many stories have been written about her and I'm sure hobbyist have great memories about her. This last visit I had with her tops all previous visits I had with her in the past. When I arrived, it was very quiet. She told me it had been a slow day. I told her "let's have some fun". She locked the door between the lobby and spa area and we went to room number 1. We undressed, she played some nice smooth jazz music and we began nice dance in the room. I hug her feeling her breast mash up to my chest. We DFK and nibble at each other on the ears and neck. She turns around and begins nice ass to Junior grinding session. Felt so good. She teases me by grabbing Junior and rubbing Junior's head right up against her pussy lips. I grab her by the waist and pull her in to DFK some more. She guides Junior to her clit and uses it like a dildo. She was moaning as I kiss her.

    I lay her down on the table and we both keep rubbing our bodies together. She guides my hand to rub her kitty. I rub up and down and she begins to shake. I kiss her some more and work myself to sucking on her nipples. She tells me to keep rubbing her pussy. I can feel her love juices coming out. Soon, I FIV her and reach her G-spot. She climaxes and my hand is full of pussy juice. I let her catch her breath and I proceed to stand up and begin nice massage on her. She enjoys. Once she get's relaxed, I put Junior next to her mouth, and within seconds, she engulfs Junior and begins a nice BBBJ. I position on top of her for nice mutual oral session. Her kitty was tasty. I pull Junior away from her mouth and I wanted to fuck her. She puts raincoat on Junior, put's lube and I enter her.

    I pound her in standing MISH, Doggy, Classic MISH and still had energy to pick her up in standing fuck while she wraps her legs around my waist. We were both exhausted. She asked if I had exploded and I said "not yet". She apologized and I said "No. Your great". She still wanted me to explode so she pulls the rubber off and BBBJ's me. She fingers my hole while giving me another BBBJ. I can feel I'm ready to explode. I pull Junior out of her mouth and rub him fast and hard. She tells me she want's it in her mouth. I oblige and as soon as I feel I'm ready to release, I shove Junior in her mouth. She swallows and squeezes Junior to get all my cum in her mouth. Sophia is amazing. Like many have said, she treats you like a king. We end the night by taking nice warm shower together. I gave her a well deserved tip and I left with another great memory to write about. Till next time, happy hunting and be safe.

  5. #20042
    Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts


    Posts: 11

    Big tit lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by FotoMannnn  [View Original Post]
    Alright, what's the big tit lineup right now? Recent rotations seem to change a lot since I last checked it out.
    7 spa. Juju, May, and Kayla all packing that big milk. Really can't go wrong with any of them.

  6. #20041

    HE reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisUcla  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks. Report #2 for me from the same place. I no shit needed a massage so went to the same place I did a couple weeks ago where I was happy with the actual massage. And didn't mind a quick rub out at the end. Didn't make an appointment, just waltzed in at about 11 am. Asked for an hour (I needed a massage) and was shown to a room. I didn't even know who was doing a great job on my back until towards the end when I flipped over. Same girl from the last time. No real idea what she looks like because of the mask, but the 4 minute rub was great as well. Cheers!
    Thanks for the report! I'm strictly into HE places and reviews of them are increasingly rare here, so I appreciate them when they happen.

  7. #20040
    Quote Originally Posted by SteadyWins  [View Original Post]
    Look at the previous post from him, arrival time moved to Saturday or tomorrow.
    Damn I missed the word! Good thing I didn't line up today but if I did I definitely would've given Mina another go!

  8. #20039

    Beautiful Russian Mixed Update

    Hey DeadAzz! Many are waiting her arrival, but she will not be in town until Saturday, 8/13/22!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAzz  [View Original Post]
    Todays the day right? I should've went to UFS today to see if the new Russian was there but went against my best judgement like I always do and ended up banging another girl in Hotel Cir again. Waiting to see what MuffMan says because I know you had to have gotten to her first!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry mongers, her start date has been changed once again LOL. She will now be starting on Saturday 8/13, not tomorrow 8/11. As I've mentioned before, things often change at a moments notice in the AMP world. I think we should be good for Saturday though. That's all I got. I just didn't want DeadAzz and some of you other horny bastards lining up to get in early tomorrow morning. You can now show up early Saturday morning, they open at 9 am.

    Mr MuffMan.

  9. #20038

    Update was passed out

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAzz  [View Original Post]
    Todays the day right? I should've went to UFS today to see if the new Russian was there but went against my best judgement like I always do and ended up banging another girl in Hotel Cir again. Waiting to see what MuffMan says because I know you had to have gotten to her first!
    Look at the previous post from him, arrival time moved to Saturday or tomorrow.

  10. #20037

    7 SPA / Kayla

    Had an appointment and heading to see Kayla. I missed her natural C boobs, that's the size I love to suck and play.

    After usual cat bath service and warm water treated, we followed with 69 fun game, then placed her booty on the edge of table and spread her legs, I stood between her legs, slid the cover and insert into pussy slowly. Kayla's sexual response was wonderful, she made some nice moaning sound while I thrusting in and out her juicy pussy, she squeezed around my cock with her vaginal muscles was amazing, her nipples got hard when I sucked on. It's not long that I could hold, exploded big inside of her, in the bag of course.

    Kayla helped to clean me up with a hot towel, some relaxing head massage, gave her $. 5 tip and I was on the road again.

  11. #20036

    Patiently waiting for The Muffman's Nikita report

    Todays the day right? I should've went to UFS today to see if the new Russian was there but went against my best judgement like I always do and ended up banging another girl in Hotel Cir again. Waiting to see what MuffMan says because I know you had to have gotten to her first!

  12. #20035
    Quote Originally Posted by Coltt45  [View Original Post]
    King,

    Which Golden Spa? Looked on RM and came up with one on CMB just off Mercury and another on Vickers. ?? I am big fan of non FS shops, decent massage, good chemistry, and some monkey business but nothing hard core. Just fun engaging girls. Thanks as always for your great intel.
    Hey C45!

    It was called Golden Massage Spa, but now it's called Golden A Massage Spa. It's on Clairemont Mesa Blvd right off the 163, in the same strip mall with a bank, stereo shop and hot tub store.

  13. #20034
    Try Know Knots for a K-girl spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeFace  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recommend some Korean spots?

  14. #20033

    Helpful Report

    Thanks for the warning, I was planning on checking out Myth tomorrow, but reading your report changed my mind. You saved me time and money, I owe you a beer, or two!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey88  [View Original Post]
    The bad: Myth Spa. Pretty girl. Would not take a stich of clothing off. Texting with one hand while yanking me with the other. Total turn off. Total distraction. I got off the table. Got dressed. Walked out. No finish. Didn't care. Never go there again.

    The good: Young Spa. Been there several times. I will go back again. Always great service.

    You win some. You lose some. Lesson learned.

  15. #20032

    Golden Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I'm back for a couple of days before a more extended road trip. Celebrating Qixi Festival with an UTR was fun.

    I am definitely in need of a good massage and Golden Massage is a great spot to provide what I need. There are no 20 something here, but there are a couple / several decent looking MILF in my opinion. Yes, I agree that Kelly is probably in her 40's, but she has a nice looking face. Her English is great which I like for engaging in small talks and developing chemistry. Golden has 5-6 girls in their lineup, which I also like. There's a masseuse for everyone here. I am definitely making a visit to get out all the kinks in my neck and back before my next trip in a few days.
    King,

    Which Golden Spa? Looked on RM and came up with one on CMB just off Mercury and another on Vickers. ?? I am big fan of non FS shops, decent massage, good chemistry, and some monkey business but nothing hard core. Just fun engaging girls. Thanks as always for your great intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape