Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 514 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 564 614 1014 1514 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16348

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in this ad, and decided to TOFTT even though she has a limited history.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virginia/McLean/Siri700

    She was AMAZING. 23 years old, perfect body, beautiful face, easy to talk to. It was an absolute delight. She is new to the business, and so there is some rigidity and awkward transitions, but her personality, "freshness" and killer body more than makes up for it.

    Normally I would never mention a new UTR, but she says business is slow and so she is contemplating on leaving soon. Thus, in my own self-interest, I am sharing in hopes that she will get enough business to return quickly. She is not cheap, but is worth every penny. I recommend, but as always, YMMV.
    What's "not cheap"?

  2. #16347

    She's cute but.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in this ad, and decided to TOFTT even though she has a limited history.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virginia/McLean/Siri700

    She was AMAZING. 23 years old, perfect body, beautiful face, easy to talk to. It was an absolute delight. She is new to the business, and so there is some rigidity and awkward transitions, but her personality, "freshness" and killer body more than makes up for it.

    Normally I would never mention a new UTR, but she says business is slow and so she is contemplating on leaving soon. Thus, in my own self-interest, I am sharing in hopes that she will get enough business to return quickly. She is not cheap, but is worth every penny. I recommend, but as always, YMMV.
    Too many no's for me for a high price.

  3. #16346

    Siri700

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in this ad, and decided to TOFTT even though she has a limited history.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virginia/McLean/Siri700

    She was AMAZING. 23 years old, perfect body, beautiful face, easy to talk to. It was an absolute delight. She is new to the business, and so there is some rigidity and awkward transitions, but her personality, "freshness" and killer body more than makes up for it.

    Normally I would never mention a new UTR, but she says business is slow and so she is contemplating on leaving soon. Thus, in my own self-interest, I am sharing in hopes that she will get enough business to return quickly. She is not cheap, but is worth every penny. I recommend, but as always, YMMV.
    Her "No" List: states. BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COF, FOV, Greek, FIV, CIM, LFK.

    Is the "no list" true?

  4. #16345

    Read a few reviews out the area

    https://tryst.link/escort/juicymarie99

    Anyone try this dream.

    Hopefully working on a schedule to connect.

  5. #16344

    Shyne

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 350 hr and 120 for qv just yesterday lmao. I just moved on.
    No way! Definitely not worth those prices. Maybe. 8.

  6. #16343
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in this ad, and decided to TOFTT even though she has a limited history.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virginia/McLean/Siri700

    She was AMAZING. 23 years old, perfect body, beautiful face, easy to talk to. It was an absolute delight. She is new to the business, and so there is some rigidity and awkward transitions, but her personality, "freshness" and killer body more than makes up for it.

    Normally I would never mention a new UTR, but she says business is slow and so she is contemplating on leaving soon. Thus, in my own self-interest, I am sharing in hopes that she will get enough business to return quickly. She is not cheap, but is worth every penny. I recommend, but as always, YMMV.
    While I'll agree that she's extremely attractive it appears that she has to many restrictions for my taste. Then there's the 400 she asking for the hr. Don't have an issue with the amt but rather what's on the menu for the amt. Too bad. Would of loved to of sampled.

  7. #16342

    A beautiful, fresh new face

    I was interested in this ad, and decided to TOFTT even though she has a limited history.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virginia/McLean/Siri700

    She was AMAZING. 23 years old, perfect body, beautiful face, easy to talk to. It was an absolute delight. She is new to the business, and so there is some rigidity and awkward transitions, but her personality, "freshness" and killer body more than makes up for it.

    Normally I would never mention a new UTR, but she says business is slow and so she is contemplating on leaving soon. Thus, in my own self-interest, I am sharing in hopes that she will get enough business to return quickly. She is not cheap, but is worth every penny. I recommend, but as always, YMMV.

  8. #16341
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillie  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, Shyne is currently only doing car dates. I was unfortunately not able to indulge due to that.
    She quoted me 350 hr and 120 for qv just yesterday lmao. I just moved on.

  9. #16340

    Jennifer Love in Fairfax

    Hey there mongers!

    Earlier this week I came across this ad:

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22533094.html

    Based on the positive reviews, I decided to book a HH. Seemed like a good deal for $$.

    Was not disappointed. Easy to get to location at a garden style apartment, although I did have a little trouble figuring out how to get to the building, LOL.

    She greeted me at the door in some sexy lingerie. Pictures are accurate. We got down to business right away. Started out with a covered BJ, which not my fave, but damn she did an excellent job. I kept having to tell her to slow down so I wouldn't bust too quickly. Eventually had to switch to 69 to distract myself, haha.

    Eventually she got on top and finished me off in CG. I considered finishing in doggy, but she was doing an excellent job so I just went with it.

    Super sweet, not a clock-watcher, didn't feel rushed. Will likely repeat probably for an hour.

    Book with confidence.

  10. #16339

    Shyne only doing car dates

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently caught up with Shyne out Woodbridge. It was a quick setup. I arrived had to wait 10 mins before I get the room number. She looks like her pics but little older she has a nice ass and a decent size rack. We talk for a few minutes before we get started she real cool and laid back no rush. She ask if I'm ready then she drops to her knees and opens her mouth and I buried my cock and balls down her throat until I was ready. Told her to bend over and slide inside her snatch it felt very tight and warm. Then I took her to poundtown. She took it like a champ and starts getting into it. Switched to mish and kept drilling her ass until I pulled out and shot my load all over her tits. Good service. Damage 80 Good nut.

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...W/315637010745
    Just a heads up, Shyne is currently only doing car dates. I was unfortunately not able to indulge due to that.

  11. #16338

    Deposit = Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    There's always an exception to the rule, however, the rule still stands, Deposit = Scam.
    That is the first and probably one of the few rules of mongering, do not send deposits or cash before the deed. Not sure how many times this needs to be repeated. Put yourself in the place of a provider, what legitimate reason could you have for asking for a deposit? What? For loss of income in case of no-shows, time is money? These providers double and triple book. That is why radio-silence occurs so often after setting up a date and turning up at the appointed time. How any times have we heard of mongers leaving after radio-silence only to hear back from the provider apologizing for "falling asleep" or some other bs excuse and saying she is now ready. I grant that you might find the rare provider who is reliable and follows through after a deposit. If you want to give a deposit, it's your money, but I'll bet sooner or later we'll hear back from you on a girl keeping your deposit and not meeting up. It has happened to the best of us, even with providers we know well and have seen many times before.

  12. #16337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Started texting with her a few weeks ago, but she's difficult to get a hold of and is very spontaneous to the point you can't really plan or she has an excuse to push back by hours. Maybe she got a new number or her past is causing conflicts as of late.
    More likely she's just stupid as Hell. Made the mistake of seeing her once back when everyone else was texting about her. Getting in her mouth was more pleasurable because it made her shut the fuck up than anything else.

  13. #16336

    Exception

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    It is not true that deposit equals scam. If she charges a deposit, Do your research make sure she has a good internet presence a web site and some reviews. I have never been ripped off of a deposit yet.
    There's always an exception to the rule, however, the rule still stands, Deposit = Scam.

  14. #16335

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude1206  [View Original Post]
    Why would you do that bro. Deposit = SCAM. If a real provider is having people send deposits just avoid. Not worth the risk.
    It is not true that deposit equals scam. If she charges a deposit, Do your research make sure she has a good internet presence a web site and some reviews. I have never been ripped off of a deposit yet.

  15. #16334

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    Yes, yes yes!

    We did Greek. Such an erotic experience. We did lazy dog and we made love in Greek. The shit was so romantic.

    I mean making live in Greek. I wore a condom. Had lube in inside of condom, outside if condom and outside of her. We both seemingly had a good time.
    Started texting with her a few weeks ago, but she's difficult to get a hold of and is very spontaneous to the point you can't really plan or she has an excuse to push back by hours. Maybe she got a new number or her past is causing conflicts as of late.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape