Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 740 790 1190 1690 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16325
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker417  [View Original Post]
    Swallow for me. Plus she licked it clean afterwards.
    She always swallowed for me.

  2. #16324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Mi4930  [View Original Post]
    It's time to take a poll. Did she spit or swallow.

    She was a spitter for me.
    If she swallows for most and not for the rest, consider hygiene and or what you eat and drink.

    https://www.healthline.com/health/me...erm-taste-like

    Since my early retirement, I've always been able to shower just before leaving my house for any date. Before retirement, I always made sure I washed my balls before arriving at the date. I also don't drink alcohol. This seems to have worked well for me and my dates.

    https://www.healthline.com/health/me...erm-taste-like

    Check the list and see if something you're doing is making them spit.

    Like most women willing to swallow, Jenna has never spilled a drop of mine.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/023458993272

    I will repeat.

  3. #16323
    Quote Originally Posted by Mi4930  [View Original Post]
    It's time to take a poll. Did she spit or swallow.

    She was a spitter for me.
    Swallow for me. Plus she licked it clean afterwards.

  4. #16322

    Stg

    There has been a drastic decrease in both the amount and quality of providers posting on STG nowadays. Does anyone have a good recommendation of Greek provider in West Michigan? Thanks.

  5. #16321
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    What am I missing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mi4930  [View Original Post]
    It's time to take a poll. Did she spit or swallow.

    She was a spitter for me.
    Maybe I'm not picky enough. But what difference does it make whether a beautiful woman spits or swallows after she works me to the point of coming in her mouth? I'm just thankful.

    Just my old man opinion.

    G2.

  6. #16320

    Spit or Swallow

    Quote Originally Posted by FalBoy  [View Original Post]
    Now that you mention it she jumped up pretty quickly after I was done to get a washcloth. There is a good chance she spit it out while doing that. It was still one of the better BBBJ's I have ever received.
    It's time to take a poll. Did she spit or swallow.

    She was a spitter for me.

  7. #16319

    Anyone see this Beauty?

    She posted new pics on STG and looks Beautiful. Red head. Lists under Massage in Wyoming. Anyone see her?

    Let me rub you down call me at 616 420-7030 37 years old.

  8. #16318

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I've had many dates with Brook Billions many moons ago too.

    They were all good memories, when I met her it wasn't hobby related, very sweet girl with a squeaky voice that turns me on. It wasn't until later we discovered we both had the same hobby. It wasn't wasted time, I enjoyed getting to know the real person behind the Brook Billions name.

    Brook has always offered me BBBJCIM swallowing is possible yet rare for her. After reading your review I decided to reach out and set up an actual lunch date, like we've done many times. She informed me she has a new phone, not all information transfers. I asked about your communication comments her reply was Help. I wish I could answer the right text that is going to follow through. Sounds like there is a lot of ghosting on both sides of the hobby.

    She answered my text because I started with this is Benz, she responded very quick. I asked her if it would help sort the text messages with a client texting USA first, Brooke liked that idea and said let's try it.

    When texting Brook Billions, start your text with (USA.)

    As always she sent me some pics because she loves her makeup and wants to share.

    I'm only posting the bikini pic, the rest are for me.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...W/484695353840
    That's a pic of stg been used on her ad.

  9. #16317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by LusciousAaliya  [View Original Post]
    Hey babe,

    Tried to respond to your PM but your inbox is full.

    XO.

    LA.
    Again?

    Made room.

    Thanks for the heads up.

  10. #16316
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    This is why my mailbox is always full.

    Newbies asking for the UTR list. I like to send them some good advice instead of the list
    Hey babe,

    Tried to respond to your PM but your inbox is full.

    XO.

    LA.

  11. #16315
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxCady  [View Original Post]
    I think a lot of the best girls from the past schorchy blazing Jordan luscious Aaliyah mi soon Jenna in kzoo Asian dove etc. Are what keeps us in the game and are what we are looking for now. It's hard to live that boring lifestyle once you've have experiences like them.
    Awe, thanks babe!

  12. #16314

    Yeah, right. Hilarious!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy172  [View Original Post]
    Out of all my years of searching for the right person on these sites I finally came across honey. I met with her a few times before I finally worked up the courage to ask her to come with me on my next business trip. She couldn't stay the full week so I flew her out for 2 days and she made my trip 10 x better charged me $5000 for the weekend but she was great.
    Is this a review board or a place to submit ideas for erotic novels? Because this review is pure fiction. Give me a break. If you want to actually fool anyone, at least try harder.

  13. #16313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Brook Billions

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I'm ok with the finger. To me, it implies the word 'fuck', which is what a lot of us are here for LOL.

    As for Brook, she did do BBBJ with me, many moons ago. However, I've tried texting and calling several times over the last six months or so, even from different phone numbers, getting just crickets back from her.

    I think the candy has won, or at least winning, and you truly don't know what you're going to get with her at this point in her life.

    Too bad, I found her both friendly and sexy when I was able to connect back then. Seemed like a nice girl who was just trying to get ahead in life (with truly epic tits I might add. Haha).
    I've had many dates with Brook Billions many moons ago too.

    They were all good memories, when I met her it wasn't hobby related, very sweet girl with a squeaky voice that turns me on. It wasn't until later we discovered we both had the same hobby. It wasn't wasted time, I enjoyed getting to know the real person behind the Brook Billions name.

    Brook has always offered me BBBJCIM swallowing is possible yet rare for her. After reading your review I decided to reach out and set up an actual lunch date, like we've done many times. She informed me she has a new phone, not all information transfers. I asked about your communication comments her reply was Help. I wish I could answer the right text that is going to follow through. Sounds like there is a lot of ghosting on both sides of the hobby.

    She answered my text because I started with this is Benz, she responded very quick. I asked her if it would help sort the text messages with a client texting USA first, Brooke liked that idea and said let's try it.

    When texting Brook Billions, start your text with (USA.)

    As always she sent me some pics because she loves her makeup and wants to share.

    I'm only posting the bikini pic, the rest are for me.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...W/484695353840
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image2022-08-10 15-35-39-3654fc.jpg‎  

  14. #16312

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommey  [View Original Post]
    There has been some discussion of her absence recently. A few of the guys who knew her have shared that she seems to be out of the game now.

    Unfortunately, she is one of those gals who can be hard to search for reviews, because the search function won't find words shorter than four letters. Our senior members have mostly learned that if you double the last letter of a three word name at least once in your post, then others will be able to find it by search. Like this, for example: Roww.

    I did some homework to gather recent info on her.

    DisplacedTexan: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6032754.

    FelterSnatch58 and Grizzly27: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6033865.

    Variety1: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6034465.

    Hope that helps.
    Thank you. It's a shame she and trinity are gone.

  15. #16311

    Didn't know

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpMan61  [View Original Post]
    This one has been reviewed many times. Often mixed but leaning more towards the no or not repeatable line.
    The ad didn't show her name, I only knew it because I asked on our visit. Candy use is a contributing factor as to why I was being rushed, just can't wait for that next hit most likely.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape