LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 524 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5664

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Where have they disappeared to? Not that I want to see them (been there, done that) but they don't show up on skip any more, at least not that I have seen. I pegged them both for being lifted and still doing this with the old men at the nursing home when they get that age. I don't know Angie at all but Frankie seemed to have a rough life. Always a sad story when you saw her. Angie (the one time I saw her) was disengaged. Not sure if it was the demons or if she just did it for so long she was desensitized to sex. Anyone know what happened to them?
    Searching the last number I had for her got me this recent ad for the pike. The T. E. are. Is worth a read.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...A/860328245577

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...coputz-2348427

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/860-400-5959
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails angie Kp.jpg‎  

  2. #5663

    "Hot Young" Jessica

    I texted her as soon as I saw this ad but no reply as of yet, If she was on a state vacation as rumored, she would have put on some pounds no doubt, these are probably old pictures or being used by someone else? Has anyone seen her or have some fresh info?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/105226777956
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jess y1yja.jpg.jpg‎  

  3. #5662

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    If you are referring to the Angie that was in Milford for awhile then this is her latest ad. I know she had a bad report after coming back from a state vacation and I haven't heard much since.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...B/608168357926
    There was another Angie. She used to advertise back door availability. She was around for years. I've seen this one too.

  4. #5661
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Where have they disappeared to? Not that I want to see them (been there, done that) but they don't show up on skip any more, at least not that I have seen. I pegged them both for being lifted and still doing this with the old men at the nursing home when they get that age. I don't know Angie at all but Frankie seemed to have a rough life. Always a sad story when you saw her. Angie (the one time I saw her) was disengaged. Not sure if it was the demons or if she just did it for so long she was desensitized to sex. Anyone know what happened to them?
    If you are referring to the Angie that was in Milford for awhile then this is her latest ad. I know she had a bad report after coming back from a state vacation and I haven't heard much since.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...B/608168357926

  5. #5660

    Frankie and Angie

    Where have they disappeared to? Not that I want to see them (been there, done that) but they don't show up on skip any more, at least not that I have seen. I pegged them both for being lifted and still doing this with the old men at the nursing home when they get that age. I don't know Angie at all but Frankie seemed to have a rough life. Always a sad story when you saw her. Angie (the one time I saw her) was disengaged. Not sure if it was the demons or if she just did it for so long she was desensitized to sex. Anyone know what happened to them?

  6. #5659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to AJ?

    She's been MIA for that last month or so.

    Any ideas?
    Wasn't she in Danbury?

  7. #5658

    Cherry Smith TGTBT?

    Is there a catch? 50 QV for a spinner? Any face pics anywhere? Bunch of ads dating back to 11/19. Couldn't find previous reviews.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cherry-s...terbury-776742

    5 reviews the latest one in July. Couldn't read them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Olb5Gh.jpg‎  

  8. #5657
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to AJ?

    She's been MIA for that last month or so.

    Any ideas?
    I think it's been well more than a month or so. At least for me having any communication. She was a really cool, normal girl.

  9. #5656

    Jollee

    What ever happened to AJ?

    She's been MIA for that last month or so.

    Any ideas?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    After quite a bit of back & forth I met her. She does not look nearly as good in person. She wanted 1 for half 2 for an hour. She gave me her room number as I was driving, & then went silent. So I get there & scoped the place out. She's staying at the place next to the big truck stop in southington. The place was quiet. I took my chances & went in to know on her door. She had fallen asleep. She definitely like nose candy. Long story short, I would not repeat. She's thick but does have nice man mades. She was clean but just didn't do it for me. Way too much hand & teeth on the BBBJ. She's got all sorts of little ailments in regard to why her service is boring. Her arm hurts so she has be be this way. Her jaw hurts so her head game is blah. She doesn't kiss, she doesn't want FIV. She needs lube cause doesn't get wet. I did mish and then she wanted to climb on, it wasn't like a hot dog tumbling down a hallway, but it was definitely kinda loose or she shot so much lube in herself. Either way she got on and within 2 grinds was giving the shittiest 80's porn act ever. After a few minutes I unloaded & got out.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/203-565-9001

    Nice enough lady but a little brain scattered.

    YMMV but I'll be looking for someone else to frequent.

    Damn do I miss Ariana, (AJ) , LOL.

  10. #5655

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    After quite a bit of back & forth I met her. She does not look nearly as good in person. She wanted 1 for half 2 for an hour. She gave me her room number as I was driving, & then went silent. So I get there & scoped the place out. She's staying at the place next to the big truck stop in southington. The place was quiet. I took my chances & went in to know on her door. She had fallen asleep. She definitely like nose candy. Long story short, I would not repeat. She's thick but does have nice man mades. She was clean but just didn't do it for me. Way too much hand & teeth on the BBBJ. She's got all sorts of little ailments in regard to why her service is boring. Her arm hurts so she has be be this way. Her jaw hurts so her head game is blah. She doesn't kiss, she doesn't want FIV. She needs lube cause doesn't get wet. I did mish and then she wanted to climb on, it wasn't like a hot dog tumbling down a hallway, but it was definitely kinda loose or she shot so much lube in herself. Either way she got on and within 2 grinds was giving the shittiest 80's porn act ever. After a few minutes I unloaded & got out.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/203-565-9001

    Nice enough lady but a little brain scattered.

    YMMV but I'll be looking for someone else to frequent.

    Damn do I miss Ariana, (AJ) , LOL.
    I was checking Sara out because I'm a boob guy. Thanks for saving me the trip.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  11. #5654
    Quote Originally Posted by August2080  [View Original Post]
    There had been a report about Milla recently. I didn't see any negative reports on her so I decided to text her. She wanted. 2 for a HH which was a little bit more than I wanted to spend but I wanted to give her a try. However, she wanted a $100 deposit and would not budge on that. She explained that it's because I'm a new client. I politely declined. Just curious, has anyone else seen her and paid the deposit? If there were a few seniors who had, then I would go for it. Otherwise, I'll move on.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/397065658878

    August.
    Don't ever send a deposit. Ever.

  12. #5653

    Sara. Older blonde MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    I knew when I saw one of her pics that she looked familiar. I saw her a few years ago at a spot in Waterbury. Not a rat trap hotel but a place just off 84. Decent hotel. She was great. Definitely more mature, not sure what herald states but I'd guess she's mid 40's with a sexy MILF body. I had a conversation with her confirming she is the same girl I met back a few yrs ago.
    After quite a bit of back & forth I met her. She does not look nearly as good in person. She wanted 1 for half 2 for an hour. She gave me her room number as I was driving, & then went silent. So I get there & scoped the place out. She's staying at the place next to the big truck stop in southington. The place was quiet. I took my chances & went in to know on her door. She had fallen asleep. She definitely like nose candy. Long story short, I would not repeat. She's thick but does have nice man mades. She was clean but just didn't do it for me. Way too much hand & teeth on the BBBJ. She's got all sorts of little ailments in regard to why her service is boring. Her arm hurts so she has be be this way. Her jaw hurts so her head game is blah. She doesn't kiss, she doesn't want FIV. She needs lube cause doesn't get wet. I did mish and then she wanted to climb on, it wasn't like a hot dog tumbling down a hallway, but it was definitely kinda loose or she shot so much lube in herself. Either way she got on and within 2 grinds was giving the shittiest 80's porn act ever. After a few minutes I unloaded & got out.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/203-565-9001

    Nice enough lady but a little brain scattered.

    YMMV but I'll be looking for someone else to frequent.

    Damn do I miss Ariana, (AJ) , LOL.

  13. #5652

    Star

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...n/057833916261

    Saw her the other day. Pictures are def nicer but she's petite and is definitely the girl in the pics just has a bigger belly. Did a car date and found a spot and got right down to business. She wasn't really into the CBJ so we did cfs and she seemed to be into and I will say her kitty was pretty wet and tight but not sure I'll repeat.

  14. #5651
    Quote Originally Posted by August2080  [View Original Post]
    There had been a report about Milla recently. I didn't see any negative reports on her so I decided to text her. She wanted. 2 for a HH which was a little bit more than I wanted to spend but I wanted to give her a try. However, she wanted a $100 deposit and would not budge on that. She explained that it's because I'm a new client. I politely declined. Just curious, has anyone else seen her and paid the deposit? If there were a few seniors who had, then I would go for it. Otherwise, I'll move on.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/397065658878

    August.
    Smart move on your part. You escaped from being ripped off. Posting on SKG asking for 2. Hh is a show stopper.

    Thanks for sharing.

    PA.

  15. #5650

    Milla

    Quote Originally Posted by August2080  [View Original Post]
    There had been a report about Milla recently. I didn't see any negative reports on her so I decided to text her. She wanted. 2 for a HH which was a little bit more than I wanted to spend but I wanted to give her a try. However, she wanted a $100 deposit and would not budge on that. She explained that it's because I'm a new client. I politely declined. Just curious, has anyone else seen her and paid the deposit? If there were a few seniors who had, then I would go for it. Otherwise, I'll move on.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/397065658878

    August.
    I refrained from commenting last week when I noticed she was now teaming up with Evee who is controlled by some loser want to be thug pimp. That was enough for me to scratch her off my list and this nonsense about a 100 dollar deposit only confirms I made the right choice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape