Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 16008
-
08-10-22 21:12 #10338Banned Member

Posts: 172Rawr
Apparently they're catering to them high roller mongers because the lionesses over there wouldn't budge from their $ x 5 offer (excluding house) if you want that PW level ES. I don't blame you if you get tempted but that quality can be found at one of those Lat houses. Last time I paid up for that amount, it was for a former JAV girl at a K-Agency and rest assured I got the full JAV scene out of it.
Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker
[View Original Post]
Ended up with Riki at EG because I apparently got on her good side LOL -- $. 7 total with house and covered. And yes, the return of those LilyADIES would be happening at that Burlington spot aka 7 Stars.
-
08-10-22 15:55 #10337Senior Member

Posts: 59Eg
Riki might be her name, I couldn't hear through her broken English. This is what I mean, I sent her 3.0 and she wanted me to send her additional for tips / tax. She will definitely take advantage of you if you offered more.
Originally Posted by WanderingDrunk
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 13:22 #10336Regular Member

Posts: 8Journey to EG
Took a journey to EG for a midnight drive. If you're looking for a quick job. The girls there are decent looking and young. But mediocre massage and finish. Would not repeat. Also the rooms have no doors. Just curtains.
-
08-10-22 11:49 #10335Senior Member

Posts: 403Bummer on the bait and switch.
Originally Posted by RemoWilliams
[View Original Post]
That ad definitely is not for a basic massage by a chubby old lady.
-
08-10-22 02:50 #10334Regular Member

Posts: 1Don't waste your time
Greetings mongers, new to this area and I've read some really intriguing reports I am definitely ringing some service bells. That being said I found a real last week. An AMP on Flamingo near the chiropractic group wasn't a shining experience as they advertise. The girl at the door was young, nice face definitely at least a 7-8 with a tight caboose. So I'm thinking right on, ten minutes into the massage she leaves and in comes the bait and switch, and not for the better. Older masseuse, pudgy but short sorts and smooth legs, if figure she'll at least be experienced. Hardly any teasing and I was really testing the waters. Even pushed Mr. Happy down so he could get a look. Nada. Massage ended no flip, no negotiation or last rights. Wow, so I put on my pants and then she asked me for a tip. I gave her $10 and as I walked out she actually seemed pissed about it. If you don't want to pull my chain you probably shouldn't run ads on skip the games with babes showing their tits. Rant over and sorry if I told you something you already know. As I said I'm new here and this is a new user tag. I used to go by willydog but that was sometime ago in the Midwest region.
https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/m...5/175084875474
-
08-09-22 18:37 #10333Senior Member

Posts: 160Go raiders
Got to find some massage places near the stadium for my post game relaxation time, LOL. This team gives me heart attacks.
Originally Posted by Chuck4
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 18:36 #10332Senior Member

Posts: 767Wtf
Bruh AIDS is still a thing, in fact this state has one if the highest rates of infection.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 10:42 #10331Regular Member

Posts: 2Hi looking to plan my first visit to PW or EG. Would love some advice. Dm me if you like. Lot of yall liked Leah @ PW. Her DD tits sound tempting. Wondering for insight on how much to take and tip for a regular HE with a HJ. Dipping my toes first haha.
-
08-08-22 22:00 #10330Senior Member

Posts: 1303Anyone else experience Crystal? Any word on if she's pretty and whether or not it's an easy BBFSCIP?
Originally Posted by BabeLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 20:55 #10329Senior Member

Posts: 59I am very close with the owner, they either send me my money back or they are banned from all the chains. I am making sure that this ***** never comes back to Vegas so she isn't scamming others.
Originally Posted by Chuck4
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 17:01 #10328Regular Member

Posts: 12East Garden
Damn that sucks. Just left there 1.8 all in with Riki, great GFE. After the session she introduced me to a new girl and let me touch the merchandise for next time.
Originally Posted by Mango884
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 16:37 #10327Senior Member

Posts: 308Cracked up again about nice surprise wi5 amazing ts on Sahara. LOL I know you weren't out for that though.
Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker
[View Original Post]
For real how are the girls here though? Anyone there under 30?
Aside from this is Ally Enerygy and Wellness on Arville a new location of the place that used to operate under a very similar name and had a mix of young attractive massage girls?
-
08-08-22 14:05 #10326Senior Member

Posts: 248You Want Your Money Sent Back?
You think they will send your money back? I hope so because if they let you walk I do not think they value you as a customer. But I am rooting for you. Just like I cheer on the Raiders.
Originally Posted by Mango884
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 20:49 #10325Senior Member

Posts: 258Latina spa
Stopped by today. What a rip off. Upsell on everything. I ended up walking after a lame azz massage.
Originally Posted by Rragna41
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 18:37 #10324Regular Member

Posts: 7New to town
Hey guys.
I'm coming to town in a week. I have read through the post and couldn't really find the info I'm looking for. So I wanted to see if anyone had any advice on a place to go. I'm looking for a place that has younger girls 20's offers table showers and nuru. Feel free to dm me if you prefer. Thanks guys. Stay safe.











Reply With Quote




