The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 907 1407 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18732

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnham777  [View Original Post]
    If you have a chance you should really check here out. I've linked up with her about twenty times. She is warm, sweet and extremely erotic. Just respect her and don't play games and she will treat you like a king. I won't visit any one other than her. You can find her on Skip The Games in New Haven listing.
    You have a link to the listing on the site?

  2. #18731

    Allison in Branford

    If you have a chance you should really check here out. I've linked up with her about twenty times. She is warm, sweet and extremely erotic. Just respect her and don't play games and she will treat you like a king. I won't visit any one other than her. You can find her on Skip The Games in New Haven listing.

  3. #18730

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Save your money, a search of the photo indicates that the picture belongs to an escort named 'Jessica' from Romania.
    Ah, I hadn't tried a reverse pic lookup. Yeah, he / she was willing to talk about it for a good bit, but I never trusted them. Thanks though!

  4. #18729

    It's up to you!

    Quote Originally Posted by JTaylor2131  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    I'm looking for a first time friendly provider. Anyone have any recommendations?
    All of the providers in this business are in it for the money! They really don't care if it is your first time or 100th time as long as you can do what is necessary to make them feel safe and secure and have the cash they ask for. Just search the sites and make a listing of the providers you may be interested in, contact them and take it from there. Everyone on this site has had a 'first' time, you just have to jump in and get your feet wet.

  5. #18728

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Any confirmations that she is real? Pictures match?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bianca-r...mington-712587#erotic.

    I have never done a deposit for incalls, because I assume they're 95% scams. She insists on it. Is she real?
    Save your money, a search of the photo indicates that the picture belongs to an escort named 'Jessica' from Romania.

  6. #18727

    Sevyn

    Anyone seen her lately? She's been more dodgy than usual.

  7. #18726

    Bianca in Bloomington?

    Any confirmations that she is real? Pictures match?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bianca-r...mington-712587#erotic.

    I have never done a deposit for incalls, because I assume they're 95% scams. She insists on it. Is she real?

  8. #18725

    Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtaylor2131  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    I'm looking for a first time friendly provider. Anyone have any recommendations?
    Seriously, there is weeks worth of reading you could do with all of the options for massage parlors, escorts, strip clubs, etc. If you spend 10 minutes reading you will find the answer you're looking for. Then, come back and report on your experience. This is a "Give to get" type of forum and everyone that has post has already given.

  9. #18724

    Still Looking for the Unicorn

    My semi-regular massage and BBBJ provider passed away unexpectedly a few years ago. I miss her. She was great. Fun, friendly, freaky, and became a good friend. I know several of you knew her also.

    Since then, I have been searching for someone like her. With the same traits, a reasonable degree of sanity and predictability, and not BBW. Beyond that and possession of a reasonable set of skills, I admit to not being too picky. At least I thought not. Maybe I am picky bc this unicorn is turning out to be extremely difficult to find.

    If anyone has any suggestions they would be willing to share, it would be most appreciated.

    Stay safe! (And free bonus tip: go see Ginny (sp?) at Phoenix while she is here. You won't be disappointed if she likes you and you are nice to her.).

    TR.

  10. #18723

    Iso

    Hello.

    I'm looking for a first time friendly provider. Anyone have any recommendations?

  11. #18722

    Ashley. Bloomington / Indy

    Donno what decade these pics were taken but this girl is quite round and bloated now. As always, get brand new verification video or pics before going (unless you like large women).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...mington-505929

  12. #18721

    Not to be critical. But.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonJoe  [View Original Post]
    I saw a post a while back that Remy was involved in a situation that resulted in a bad report. Then she wasn't posting for some time. She's back. Any reason to believe the bad situation would reoccur? I was planning to see her again about the time that happened, and now I'm not so sure.
    She stole from someone while at his house and you want to know if there is any reason to believe she would do it again? I hope that's not a serious question.

  13. #18720

    Time is money

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/88342378

    This is just too common, don't contact me unless you're ready to meet, yet this is an oh to common stall game that's played.

    1. Let me know when you are here and I'll send my room number love.

    2. Give me a few minutes to freshen up didn't know you were that close.

    3. Freshening up real quick.

    4. Go get some condoms please.

    Then 30 minutes later.

    5. Are you ready?

    I'm 20 minutes gone down the road.

    Their time isn't the only time that's important.

  14. #18719

    DI Rachel Back as Abigail

    It appears one of the local favorites has left DI and resurfaced on Tryst. Reviews are on DI, nothing to add to those only to say she's an excellent time, thick where it matters, and I hope to see her again soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brunettebeauty1911

    Cheers,

    DP.

  15. #18718

    She has the meats

    Bologna nips and roast beef curtains, all you need is the bread

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Actually the better term is disgusting.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape