Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 25721
-
08-10-22 18:45 #16781Senior Member

Posts: 69Little blues
Hey brother, I've been using this site for over a year. I've never had an issue. Usually receive package with 10 business days. Sometimes its 2 weeks or a little more. But usually 10 days. The pills are legit and work great for me. The web address is pharmrx-1.com The homepage says HappyFamilyStore. I believe they come from India. I always get the generic Viagra. But they have several types to choose from. No prescription or anything needed. Easy ordering and delivery. Anyway been satisfied with it. Try it out and let us know.
Originally Posted by ZWack
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 18:36 #16780Senior Member

Posts: 69She's legit
I saw her about 3-4 years back. 2 times. Haven't talked or seen her since. I remember she was a good time. And was a nice girl. Specific details are fuzzy, but she was a little spinner and I had no issues. Obviously have no idea what she's like now. Hopefully about the same.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 18:26 #16779Senior Member

Posts: 69Yea frustrating it is.
Yea My experience has been lots of fakes and no responses on SB. Hell I had tons of messages from accounts and I don't even post any pics of myself on there. So obvious fake money grab for sure. And I've sent many messages, and only heard back from maybe 5. And out of those 5 I've only hooked up with 2. Now that is a pathetic ratio, but the 2 I have hooked up with have been outstanding. And still see both. Now was it worth? I don't know. Depends who you are and what you're willing to put up with. But having said that about Secret Benefits, I have had much more success on WYP. I just think its alot easier to spot the fake accounts, (which there are way less I believe). I've hooked up with 7 chicks from WYP and spent much less money (credits) on there. IDK I guess as always everyone's experience is different. I've never used SA (Seeking). Can't comment on it.
Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy142
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 17:39 #16778Senior Member

Posts: 207Big boob Danielle
She is back and looking for some help. For those who have her digits, feel free to reach out.
-
08-10-22 17:00 #16777Senior Member

Posts: 334Sb
I often won't get responses on SB, until I offer a little money to meet. Then I'll get a ton (I do have a pic hidden I give them access to). Even then, a few girls will actually come meet even without an offer of money. Then I really want to get into their pants, so I still give them a little to impress them and send the message "There's a LOT more of that where that came from". Others I won't give anything.
Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy142
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 16:24 #16776Senior Member

Posts: 717Taylor
That's her. Whatever the reason she doesn't want to put ad on ad sites, but on here WYP now. When you catch her on a right day, it's going to be fun.
Originally Posted by ChargersFan18
[View Original Post]
She needs to feed her and her gf.
-
08-10-22 15:32 #16775Senior Member

Posts: 207Danielle with the nice tatas
She is back and looking for some help.
-
08-10-22 14:34 #16774Senior Member

Posts: 250Yessir
Yea your right, used to advertise like 3 years ago. Taylor I think, stayed on east side near ud area. Had a gf.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 13:16 #16773Senior Member

Posts: 157That's Taylor, also known as Tay Baby. Well known 3rd St streetwalker, then started advertising on STG. I always had fun with her back in the day, her "husband" is Maria, the dyke portion of the infamous twins. I just saw where Maria is on the run again, parole violation due to the incident where Maria and Tay were driving down 75 a couple years ago. If you know, you know!
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 12:41 #16772Senior Member

Posts: 390WYP Ellie
This looks like a provider I have seen an ad for, can anyone confirm?
Thanks!
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...MkQKyAKERpY9VG
-
08-10-22 12:20 #16771Senior Member

Posts: 105Yep, that sounds just about spot on for location. Good to know she personally still sounds very willing to accommodate at least and should've said before but by the end of the convo she did fully understand and never threw the shit on me. The maturity was refreshing. Will provide an update if it ever happens though probably just done dealing with these junkie horror hotels for a little while (LOL well maybe). Thanks guys on providing solid feedback and of course more is always welcome. This place is a life savor.
Originally Posted by Cosmo68
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 11:44 #16770Senior Member

Posts: 188Provider Help, no name
Has anyone ever seen or know the girl??
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/279847840229
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again.
Oldguy75.
-
08-10-22 08:35 #16769Senior Member

Posts: 80Sb
I have sent messages to 10 girls not a single message was answered, they all indicated they were interested I was very polite offered dinner for a meet up and go from there. I do think they are fake accounts, have not deactivated yet but planning on it. Same results on WYP my thoughts a scam just to get your money.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 05:39 #16768Banned Member

Posts: 619Saw her at her house
I visited her about 6 months ago at her home. I can see her neighbors talking as it is a nice quiet neighborhood that has little traffic.
Originally Posted by Bleep25
[View Original Post]
She is nice but a little quirky and seems uneasy at first. Her pictures are accurate but might be dated. She had a clean organized house. She offered me a drink. We talked a little. Her rates were decent. Sorry I am not sure of the rates. She gave a very good BBBJ. She entertained on the couch. I have not been back because her house is not convenient for me. She is not good enough to visit in a low end hotel especially one on Miller Lane.
-
08-10-22 01:08 #16767Senior Member

Posts: 84Try this company with goodrx, you will need blood pressure results, if you have them, don't worry if not. The questionnaire, tell them you're horny but just can't perform. You'll understand when you take it. You might need to do a video dr. Appt. , you'll have to pay like $25 no matter what. I get 100 mg for a $1 each, and I get over 200 a year. I use them all, I'm a sick bastard I know LOL. Good luck.
Originally Posted by ZWack
[View Original Post]
https://www.lemonaidhealth.com/landi...mpaign=ed-link









Reply With Quote






