Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 920 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 420 820 870 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 970 1020 1420 1920 ... LastLast
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 41311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27526
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find information on Mz. Lady j. Anyone seen this provider before?
    I tried to see her last fall or winter. She gave me her address prior to me leaving home. Her incall (alleged) is a trailer up on the westside near Ramona. We set the time and I was off, keeping her updated to my every move. Once I arrived to her area, the delays began. "I need 30 minutes. " Then it was "I need 15 more minutes. " All the way to "I need 3 minutes more" which was then followed by "I just need to put on my dress" which was followed by silence on her part. Now, when I first arrived, I performed a drive by to scope out the place. As I was driving by, 3 or 4 teenage boys (maybe 14-15 years old) came out of the trailer and rode off up the street on bicycles. I saw them later when I was waiting in the parking lot of a Dollar Store from what I recall. I theorized at the time, that it was the teenage boys that were just goofing around. She has yet to receive a review, other than mine. Although, from what I remember someone posted once simply, she doesn't look like her photos. That's what I recall. No matter what, I don't believe that she's real.

    Hope that helps.

    Shaggy.

  2. #27525
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find information on Mz. Lady j. Anyone seen this provider before?
    Check your PM.

  3. #27524

    Looking for information

    I'm trying to find information on Mz. Lady j. Anyone seen this provider before?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mte5mjuzyzawztgyyjdjzgfjmzc0yzzjn2exnzy4nwi5nzljngi.jpg.jpg‎  

  4. #27523

    Diamond

    She's back! Hopefully long enough I can see her. Plus, she looks better than ever.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/481706002192

  5. #27522

    Jenna

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...L/830667832753

    Was trying to setup a date at her incall somewhere in Ormand Beach; that's over an hour drive for me. This girl has a severe case of GPS. She has the biggest attitude, gave me an outrageous price and questions if I can afford it. I played along and casually stated that I have no issues giving her what she'd asked. This caught her off guard and she changed her tone, then proceed to ask my occupation. Told her I have multiple acronyms after my name; but will not see her because of her sour attitude and character. I will not donate or waste my time with girls like this.

  6. #27521

    Nathalie

    Any reviews on:

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2807349

    I haven't seen anything after doing a search through the forums and I was a bit worried because the area code is NY.

  7. #27520

    Little Miss sunshine

    Hi guys,

    I'm looking for contact info for her, any help would be great.

    PM please.

    Thanks.

  8. #27519

    Midwest Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/497305379592

    She is advertising over in our area. Any info on service would be greatly appreciated.
    She has some pretty good reviews some very recently. Search her name you should find plenty. Plan on visiting her myself.

  9. #27518
    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/497305379592

    She is advertising over in our area. Any info on service would be greatly appreciated.
    She is solid!! Do a quick search for her name in the JAX forum and you will see. But good to go see her!

  10. #27517

    Any Info please

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/497305379592

    She is advertising over in our area. Any info on service would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #27516

    Editing reviews

    I have posted 2 and forgot to add the link hours can I do that? First time I never had this kind of issues.

  12. #27515

    Nikki

    Had a mic session with Nikki. Easy coms, got to location room was messy but lived in of bay meadows in an extended stay. Qv for. 60. FS avail for same. 60. Good quality but very mechanical. Did take all of it but donate it to the trash. However no sign of dDB lurking but did see likely her guy waking add I was pulling in. May repeat service was good. Not as attractive as I would have hoped but that's the way it is in this hobby.

    Stay safe.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/306596308591

  13. #27514

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone given her a go yet? I call twice to set up but it just seems to always be the wrong time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/918061373471
    Fake pics, Heavy candy use, dirty, stinky, just flat out disgusting.

  14. #27513

    Zuriel

    Don't do it. She has had a slew of bad reviews from hygeine, service, fake pics, HEAVY drugs. Never seen a good review on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone given her a go
    yet? I call twice to set up but it just seems to always be the wrong time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/918061373471

  15. #27512
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Just wanting to know any info available? Thanks as always!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/089242948817
    There are tons of reviews on her. Search Alyssa or Alysa. Just got to catch her at the right time. I've always had a decent time with her, some haven't. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape