Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 731 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 10965
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7005

    Gems or Hotties or Both?

    I posted a review of a hottie (along with other average girls) once but she was just a little too young and immature for me and I was done with her after a few times.

    Just to clarify, when you guys say gem, I take it you mean someone long term and you really connect with, not necessarily a hottie, correct? A few guys have posted reviews of some real hotties. Queenofgreen comes to mind.

    BTW, if any of you guys ever hooked up with princess nunu based on my review I would love to hear back. PM of course. And your welcome. She is long gone BTW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    💯 💯.

    No guy is going to post the gems.

  2. #7004

    Joining

    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    Agreed with both of you, however if anyone is interested in *trading* info on said gems, feel free to PM me.
    I'm going to join today and try this out. Its recommended to get a vanilla visa correct?

    If I find gems I will trade with trusted mongers. That is the entire reason for this blog!

  3. #7003
    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    Takes some effort but you can find some gems. All depends on your and your game, they're not just going to land in your lap.
    I agree with you.

    It is definitely a lot of work but, I've ran into some real & rare gems here.

  4. #7002
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    💯 💯.

    No guy is going to post the gems.
    Agreed with both of you, however if anyone is interested in *trading* info on said gems, feel free to PM me.

  5. #7001
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, no one is posting their gems on the board. There are some out there and if you put in the effort to meet up with them, build trust, and establish an arrangement it is unlikely they will be posted here to be flooded with messages. If you put in the effort, aren't a basement dweller, and are halfway decent looking their is a lot of opportunity on SA. It's not easy and there are flakes to weed through but there is fun to be had.
    💯 💯.

    No guy is going to post the gems.

  6. #7000

    Worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    Takes some effort but you can find some gems. All depends on your and your game, they're not just going to land in your lap.
    In my experience, no one is posting their gems on the board. There are some out there and if you put in the effort to meet up with them, build trust, and establish an arrangement it is unlikely they will be posted here to be flooded with messages. If you put in the effort, aren't a basement dweller, and are halfway decent looking their is a lot of opportunity on SA. It's not easy and there are flakes to weed through but there is fun to be had.

  7. #6999
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    I've been lurking here for a while. Is it worth it? I'm seriously considering SA, but all I see here are scams.
    Takes some effort but you can find some gems. All depends on your and your game, they're not just going to land in your lap.

  8. #6998
    I've been lurking here for a while. Is it worth it? I'm seriously considering SA, but all I see here are scams.

  9. #6997

    Curiosity

    Anyone know this one? Been around a bit it looks like. I like the quirky ones.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-97a2b2001787

  10. #6996
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy66  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this girl? Looks very pretty. Would like to see those private pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-96e3d44c2825
    Message her and ask for 'them.

  11. #6995
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcurran750  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    New to SA. Came across the below profile seems to be genuine. Has anyone had any experience?

    Thanks in Advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-22777f1578f2
    See how the location is set to "New Hampshire, New Hampshire" instead of naming a town? That's common to MANY scammer profiles. Always a red flag in and of itself.

  12. #6994
    Blblblblblblbll.

  13. #6993
    Anything on this girl? Looks very pretty. Would like to see those private pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-96e3d44c2825

  14. #6992
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-ac32bc368d61 - Anyone have feedback. PM is fine if not here. Thanks.
    I just messaged her. If I have anything, I'll keep you guys posted.

  15. #6991
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Any info of 32 yrs old, blonde, Haverhill area?

    "Book Babe 32 Female Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States.

    First time for everything!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-5f32db827af1

    Let me know. Thanks.
    Typical can not host wants 4 $ Super hard to lay down plans with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape