Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 10957
-
08-11-22 12:58 #7012Banned Member

Posts: 257Kenzie in Worcester lmk because
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/109737266716
So this girl (Kenzie. Sophia) has been advertising on and off for 2 years. Her pimp has other girls under his belt. You can actually see him in the mirror. She's 29 years old. Finding her real name is not that hard if you do some digging on the internet. I have never met her. But can someone tell me anything about her? Does she really do anal?? Does she kiss? Pussy smell nice? And fresh?. Does she host from a nice safe house? Just anything. She advertises on seeking arrangements and skip the games. I'm hoping to hear back from someone that has actually met her. It's really tiring reading reviews from guys that have never seen girls. But just like to talk about them LOL. Not mentioning names. But it happens over and over again. If you haven't met the girl don't say a single word about her. It's not going to help me out. I know post count and hooker credit means a lot to some broke ass dudes on this forum. Not to me. Just looking for real accurate but as possible. BTW she has changed her phone number 10 times this week.
-
08-11-22 11:30 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 1729Any info on 35 yr old, "red"head, 5'5, in Haverhill?
Any info on 35 yr old, "red"head, 5'5, in Haverhill? Seems direct and new.
"Baby Red".
35 • Female • Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States.
Hot little red head you won't forget.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-f48712a42a7c
-
08-11-22 07:56 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 2109Performance
You're focusing too much on appearance. I don't want to date any fatties or uglies (thick is fine), but the performance you can get from some of the non-pros on SA is what really makes it worthwhile.
Originally Posted by MinorLeague
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 06:38 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 107The charge is noticeable on whatever card you use, though technically someone can also see your profile by making a sugar baby account. I've always used a personal (non-family) card since that's easier for me, and I figure risk is somewhat low in terms of that news getting out there. Note SA has a tendency to just keep charging, even if you cancel the recurring, and even if you remove a card (it takes at least two times of removing the card from your account to take effect).
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]
More risky in my opinion than using a personal card is having your photo on your public profile. I used to keep at least one image public, but lately I've taken to making all my pictures private and including in my profile that if a girl is interested, just ask me and I'll share photos. I don't share until I check their photos / they look reasonably real and not someone I know. I started seeing girls from Tinder and Bumble on SA and in general I prioritize discretion more than something like credit card data leaks. YMMV of course.
Edit: I also used to use a fake photo I found online that reasonably looks like me for the one public photo but stopped doing that because some girls really look and they don't like when things feel off. I know some guys who like block out their face with an emoji or a cute dog but I haven't done the former and don't have a dog. PS: I hate it when girls like draw with black marker on their photos to block out some or all of their faces; looks awful.
-
08-11-22 06:35 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 107I've been on SA since it started because it's to find gems; my definition of a gem is a girl who isn't a pro / who I can't get from an agency, and who I wouldn't typically be able to pick up at a bar / from my civilian life. So 9's, 10's in my book. Otherwise for me SA is not worth the effort / time it takes. I can just stay home or find someone on TER.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 21:57 #7007Senior Member

Posts: 82The scammers always have ethnicities listed that obviously don't match the photo as well. Another easy tell.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 19:08 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 349How did you all sign up?
Is a cc safe for this??
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 17:20 #7005Senior Member

Posts: 266Gems or Hotties or Both?
I posted a review of a hottie (along with other average girls) once but she was just a little too young and immature for me and I was done with her after a few times.
Just to clarify, when you guys say gem, I take it you mean someone long term and you really connect with, not necessarily a hottie, correct? A few guys have posted reviews of some real hotties. Queenofgreen comes to mind.
BTW, if any of you guys ever hooked up with princess nunu based on my review I would love to hear back. PM of course. And your welcome. She is long gone BTW.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 09:12 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 349Joining
I'm going to join today and try this out. Its recommended to get a vanilla visa correct?
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]
If I find gems I will trade with trusted mongers. That is the entire reason for this blog!
-
08-10-22 08:24 #7003Senior Member

Posts: 653I agree with you.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
It is definitely a lot of work but, I've ran into some real & rare gems here.
-
08-10-22 07:32 #7002Senior Member

Posts: 117Agreed with both of you, however if anyone is interested in *trading* info on said gems, feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 23:51 #7001Senior Member

Posts: 376💯 💯.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
No guy is going to post the gems.
-
08-09-22 22:28 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 317Worth it?
In my experience, no one is posting their gems on the board. There are some out there and if you put in the effort to meet up with them, build trust, and establish an arrangement it is unlikely they will be posted here to be flooded with messages. If you put in the effort, aren't a basement dweller, and are halfway decent looking their is a lot of opportunity on SA. It's not easy and there are flakes to weed through but there is fun to be had.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 22:16 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 203Takes some effort but you can find some gems. All depends on your and your game, they're not just going to land in your lap.
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 22:11 #6998Senior Member

Posts: 109I've been lurking here for a while. Is it worth it? I'm seriously considering SA, but all I see here are scams.











Reply With Quote





