Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22077

    Linda at Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment with Linda at Angel today. The appointment process was actually much easier than other AMP because Linda skipped the 'have you been here before?' type of screening question. Upon arrival, Linda greeted me at the door. I heard there is one more girl working there, but I didn't get a chance to see her. I will just skip the story part and provide useful info for the forum:

    1. The Spa is clean.

    2. Table show is offered as expected. Standard TS.

    3. House fee is 80, and it is collected up front.

    4. Communication is easy, and Linda speak pretty good english indeed for AMP.

    5. Linda is definitely easy on the eye for AMP stand-point. Standard built, late 30's, about 5'4, 110 120 lb, slightly enhanced B+ chest.

    6. The massage is below average, and she used her feet more than I like.

    7. She asked extra 120 for nude HJ, which I countered 80 and she took the offer.

    8. She used her hair and breath to tease before the flip, and suck on my nipple when giving HJ.

    9. The HJ itself is pretty standard.

    So, overall, an experience that met the expectation except for the 120 extra asked.
    First Linda is not working this week and she never uses her feet to massage. Additionally she has never asked me how much to tip her.

  2. #22076

    Angel Therapy

    Made an appointment with Linda at Angel today. The appointment process was actually much easier than other AMP because Linda skipped the 'have you been here before?' type of screening question. Upon arrival, Linda greeted me at the door. I heard there is one more girl working there, but I didn't get a chance to see her. I will just skip the story part and provide useful info for the forum:

    1. The Spa is clean.

    2. Table show is offered as expected. Standard TS.

    3. House fee is 80, and it is collected up front.

    4. Communication is easy, and Linda speak pretty good english indeed for AMP.

    5. Linda is definitely easy on the eye for AMP stand-point. Standard built, late 30's, about 5'4, 110 120 lb, slightly enhanced B+ chest.

    6. The massage is below average, and she used her feet more than I like.

    7. She asked extra 120 for nude HJ, which I countered 80 and she took the offer.

    8. She used her hair and breath to tease before the flip, and suck on my nipple when giving HJ.

    9. The HJ itself is pretty standard.

    So, overall, an experience that met the expectation except for the 120 extra asked.

  3. #22075

    Lucy Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by BahhumBug  [View Original Post]
    My body was aching and I was in need of a massage. Decided to go Lucy. Last time I saw her was pre-covid. She has weathered significantly since then. Before the massage she asked for payment and quoted me at $180 for massage and hand job. I laughed in my head and told her I was fine with $120 hour massage only. She came back with a counter offer of 30 minute massage and hand release for $120, which I declined again (I knew I wouldn't be at attention with me getting up there in age, there being no attraction, and the original $180 quote). Anyway the massage delivered top notch as I expected. Not sure I'd repeat with there being so many other options out there ($120 at an some AMPs is TS, hour massage, and HE). If I did it would just be for the massage.
    I have seen her in the past. Awesome massage and not rushed. I think some people talked about getting FS. I personally think she's a MILF and would be interested in scheduling another visit if there is an expanded menu.

  4. #22074

    Jiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy72  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I saw her as JiJi. While I think she was a bargain at 200, I'd be hard pressed to shell out her current rates. Unless maybe her service expanded considerably.
    I'm with you man. Her cost has more than doubled. Curious to read what has changed. Like I said previously I got everything and was not rushed for 200.

  5. #22073
    Quote Originally Posted by SugoiBoi  [View Original Post]
    I've read in other forums that Korean provider Mia (of Pink31 fame in NYC) is working in the DMV area recently. Anyone seen her recently or have any leads. TiA.
    She went back to Asia.

  6. #22072
    $200 just for FS or was that including the house fee?

    Quote Originally Posted by Novagiant  [View Original Post]
    First time posting.

    Been reading for a while but finally ready to contribute as I feel I found a Gem.

    Chelsea was great. Thin, early to mid 30's, spinner type with great B cups. Took her time with the TS and investigated all the right places. . 8 for the hour. 9/10 massage with good hard pressure and knew where to find the knots. Back walking was great. Teasing before the flip, to find she had removed her panties and wanted to know what I wanted without sounding sketchy.

    Asked for money up front, not a problem, liked what I saw so went all in for $$. CFS was fantastic. Will try her again.

    No ads that I could find. A friend gave me the info and trusted his advice on the place. At least 3 ladies were there and all looked great.

  7. #22071

    No longer a bargain

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Has definitely rebranded. I had a dream out of curiosity. Great service, geisha like. Great GFE, service oriented. Entry fee is high and probably won't repeat until she drops a bill.

    https://bonjourcarol.ch/
    Wow! I saw her as JiJi. While I think she was a bargain at 200, I'd be hard pressed to shell out her current rates. Unless maybe her service expanded considerably.

  8. #22070

    Jiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Djmd1  [View Original Post]
    I know that people come and go and it's the nature of the business.

    I was curious if you all knew what happen to Rhonda, Luna Thai, Ji Ji etc.

    This group was good to me and I enjoyed visiting them. I took a break from mongering and then I found out they were gone. I've seen Lucy in the past but she charges a lot of extras so I haven't gone back.
    Has definitely rebranded. I had a dream out of curiosity. Great service, geisha like. Great GFE, service oriented. Entry fee is high and probably won't repeat until she drops a bill.

    https://bonjourcarol.ch/

  9. #22069

    FarEast Therapy Chantilly

    First time posting.

    Been reading for a while but finally ready to contribute as I feel I found a Gem.

    Chelsea was great. Thin, early to mid 30's, spinner type with great B cups. Took her time with the TS and investigated all the right places. . 8 for the hour. 9/10 massage with good hard pressure and knew where to find the knots. Back walking was great. Teasing before the flip, to find she had removed her panties and wanted to know what I wanted without sounding sketchy.

    Asked for money up front, not a problem, liked what I saw so went all in for $$. CFS was fantastic. Will try her again.

    No ads that I could find. A friend gave me the info and trusted his advice on the place. At least 3 ladies were there and all looked great.

  10. #22068

    Mia's blackhole

    Quote Originally Posted by SugoiBoi  [View Original Post]
    I've read in other forums that Korean provider Mia (of Pink31 fame in NYC) is working in the DMV area recently. Anyone seen her recently or have any leads. TiA.
    Oh no! Not in this forum too! The chatter about Mia consumed countless lines of lies and overhype in the board across the river. Mia is damaged goods and not worth anybody"s time or hard earned cash. Fair warning.

  11. #22067
    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    Had a second stint at DBS, located at 6105 Arlington Blvd.

    I like the convenient office setting which makes for easy parking and a McDonald's right next door. Who doesn't like to chow down on a Big Mac after little Mac is taken care of?

    But anyway. Kiki and I go way back. Age is sadly starting to take a toll on her but she still has some nice big natural double Ds that I got to play with while she was cranking my yank. She used to be nonFS but offered it to me I guess since she's got to compete with still sexy and (slightly) younger coco. Coco is better looking but Kiki isn't ugly. She's definitely a bit more flabby now and while she looks good for her age (mid 50's) you can tell she's no spring chicken anymore. But cocos tits are manufactured. Kiki's big teddies are natural, and I always prefer my ladies natural. Nevertheless I can't recommend this spa enough. MMS always takes care of me. And the massage is pretty good and still a bargain for the hour at. 7. YMMV but extras will run you about $. 2 if you opt for the full menu.

    Interestingly enough, just downstairs from the building MMS mentioned there's a "business" downstairs that isn't a spa but does only boom boom. As I walking out a woman happened to be going inside and I caught a glimpse of an Asian girl wearing a leopard dress, short skirt and big fake boobs peeking out from the vestige. She had a rose tattoo on her arm and while I tried to follow up and inquire about the place she shoos me away and shuts the door on my face bolting it shut with a hard click. An interesting way to tell me to fuck off without saying any words.

    I couldn't find any information about this place so they're trying to keep this place a secret but if anyone has any intel. I'd love to be let in the loop on this.

    That's all I got for now, love to do a review of this other place but until I get the password (it's not Open Sesame) I'm all out of luck.
    Ah ha! Thanks good and fine sir! I saw her on my visit to dream with Coco and my head told me I need to check her out. Likewise I am a fan of an all natural rack, so I'd have to decided if it will be Coco 2. 0 next or Kiki 1. 0. I've got to pay attention to the other location, was about lunch time when I was there and didn't see any other soul. Is the door facing the main parking lot or one of the units up the stairs?

    Thanks again and happy and safe times!

  12. #22066

    Deeper Blue Spa: Return of the Kiki

    Had a second stint at DBS, located at 6105 Arlington Blvd.

    I like the convenient office setting which makes for easy parking and a McDonald's right next door. Who doesn't like to chow down on a Big Mac after little Mac is taken care of?

    But anyway. Kiki and I go way back. Age is sadly starting to take a toll on her but she still has some nice big natural double Ds that I got to play with while she was cranking my yank. She used to be nonFS but offered it to me I guess since she's got to compete with still sexy and (slightly) younger coco. Coco is better looking but Kiki isn't ugly. She's definitely a bit more flabby now and while she looks good for her age (mid 50's) you can tell she's no spring chicken anymore. But cocos tits are manufactured. Kiki's big teddies are natural, and I always prefer my ladies natural. Nevertheless I can't recommend this spa enough. MMS always takes care of me. And the massage is pretty good and still a bargain for the hour at. 7. YMMV but extras will run you about $. 2 if you opt for the full menu.

    Interestingly enough, just downstairs from the building MMS mentioned there's a "business" downstairs that isn't a spa but does only boom boom. As I walking out a woman happened to be going inside and I caught a glimpse of an Asian girl wearing a leopard dress, short skirt and big fake boobs peeking out from the vestige. She had a rose tattoo on her arm and while I tried to follow up and inquire about the place she shoos me away and shuts the door on my face bolting it shut with a hard click. An interesting way to tell me to fuck off without saying any words.

    I couldn't find any information about this place so they're trying to keep this place a secret but if anyone has any intel. I'd love to be let in the loop on this.

    That's all I got for now, love to do a review of this other place but until I get the password (it's not Open Sesame) I'm all out of luck.

  13. #22065

    Linda's days off

    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know why Linda takes consecutive days off. Does she split her time between Angel Spa and another spa that she owns?
    Maybe she does it so she has a normal life like anyone else and considers it her weekend LOL.

  14. #22064

    I am surprised to hear that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatpig  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try the new place in Herndon. Seashell. Place looks really nice. Paid $70 fro the hour. Looks like a standard Chinese massage place. Decent to good massage with a nova. Ha. UnLUCKY was the only lady working at this time. Go into the room. Lay down. The room is bright. Even lights off the sun comes though. Lucky starts the massage. On her phone playing hip hop on Spotify or pandora with ads every few songs. The massage was ok at best and short. Felt like 15-20 minutes. She did knee walking and does a decent job of cracking. She is trained on massage just lazy. Her soft touch is horrible. Did nothing for me during the 2 minutes she tried. Then the flip.

    $100 nova or $200 b2 b. I was shocked. Just said no, l just take the massage for the rest of the time. She counters with $80 HJ. Nah. I only brought 40. She caves but says bring more next time. The nova sucks. She has no technique. I got better hang jobs when I was in high school. OTC but not. She pulled away and really only allowed touching on waist and legs. Just let her jackhammer to finish.

    She starts with the remaining massage but that also is cut short. Says please bring more money next time. Will be better. Only 40 or so minutes. Really short for a Chinese place. Never got shorted before. Sucks. Lucky is short and maybe cute at a 5/10. Mask on the entire time. It's a pass for me. I'll just go back to jiafu for good massage and nova.

    Alese wish relaxation studio was still open.

    As someone ewe stated you do have to walk to the second floor and pass a few open window businesses. I'll pass until someone else works there. Lucky just did not do enough to keep me as a repeat.
    I have seen here twice and she has been exceptional and sweet as ever. Maybe it all depends upon if they are attracted to you just like any other service provided in any industry. She stayed late for me and took direction very well. UTC nearly got her naked. Great tits and nipples and cute little ass. I definitely don't like the visibility of the place and the camera that starts recordings as soon as you open the door. I know its for security but that is just abit much at least in that location. Most have for security. But seeing that this didn't go well for you. Eleven is right down the street and Angel and Sophie are sure fires. As well as a few others within 5 minutes.

  15. #22063

    A quick no go

    Went to M&Y in Fairfax on Route 50.

    Sorry I did. Lady, Micky looked ok.

    Nice massage and then for too much $, top off. Rolls of fat well hidden and nothing that excited me. Lots of limits and mask would not come off. I should have read the vibes on entry better but I was in a time crunch and they were close.

    Total zero success and waste of time. Another provider there also that I noticed as leaving. And I ended up with the better of the 2.

    Just be warned, not a very happy place for the body or the mind.

    Wasted time and money but now crossed off my list. Used to be ok before Covid.

    Happy Hunting guys.

    And always be nice to the ladies. The good ones are gems!

    HG2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape