Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 919 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 969 1019 1419 1919 ... LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27513

    Zuriel

    Don't do it. She has had a slew of bad reviews from hygeine, service, fake pics, HEAVY drugs. Never seen a good review on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone given her a go
    yet? I call twice to set up but it just seems to always be the wrong time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/918061373471

  2. #27512
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Just wanting to know any info available? Thanks as always!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/089242948817
    There are tons of reviews on her. Search Alyssa or Alysa. Just got to catch her at the right time. I've always had a decent time with her, some haven't. YMMV.

  3. #27511

    About April

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    I passed on her Friday for another chic (I was torn b / w whether she'd be gross or "interestingly mature") but I can tell you she is at the Zen on 17, she will ask for. 8 and you can negotiate to. 6. Her answer will be "um, ok but only this one time" Got her on social media as well.
    The part I found cute was that she indicated she was shy! LOL, Selling puss for almost 20 years and still shy?! That's cute! LOL.

  4. #27510

    Zuriel

    Has anyone given her a go yet? I call twice to set up but it just seems to always be the wrong time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/918061373471

  5. #27509

    Provider info

    I passed on her Friday for another chic (I was torn b / w whether she'd be gross or "interestingly mature") but I can tell you she is at the Zen on 17, she will ask for. 8 and you can negotiate to. 6. Her answer will be "um, ok but only this one time" Got her on social media as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    I saw that provider back when she was rail thin. She is one of the few providers that I actually regret visiting. I suspect that her weight gain is a byproduct of a probable recent visit with her Uncle. I don't know her real name so I can't verify that. The photos that she was using previously were way out of date. In my estimation, she is kind of gross.

    Just my two cents regarding the passing scene.

    Shaggy.

  6. #27508

    Not doing what you asked!

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    We all have differing opinions about providers. Example I may have a great time with a girl and the next monger finds her just average. So I am not arguing with the gushing review.

    But, if a provider refuses too really suck my cock a nice long time, that would be a negative and I would say so. More importantly, I would not say she will do better the next time and I can hardly wait until seeing her again like this review said!

    Why? Because how can any monger know a provider her saw for the first time and refused to do as asked will be much better the next time! If a provider who I am seeing for the first time refuses to do as asked then I Must Assume She Will Refuse Again The Next Time! I cannot say she will glad do lots of sucking next time because that is contrary to the facts, in fact contrary to reality.

    The the line about mongers need to bring booze to get her in the mood, that is weird and illogical. Why not tell mongers to take her out to dinner at Ruth Chris and wine and dine her to get in the mood? Ha Ha that is just silly and lacking reality.

    aw her only one time! To say such things is a disservice to other mongers and totally misleading. Yes, reviews are subjective, but the must be totally re
    I totally agree, this crap about she will get better next time is pipe dream, not going to happen. I've read a couple of review about Sophie like this, well you can guess how that went. I PMed a guy that said he say her 5/6 times hoping she would get better, really! IMO, he just like seeing a young attractive provider. The is the only positive about her. IMO guy's if you want to give the provider a chance, make just one.

  7. #27507

    Two girls no names

    Hi guys,

    Just wanting to know any info available? Thanks as always!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/089242948817

  8. #27506

    First one only

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGolfer  [View Original Post]
    First one. Crazy unattractive *****. Once you see how she looks and want to leave, she will lose her shit and start getting crazy.

    No idea on 2nd.
    Hey guys,

    This is sweetness a ton of bad reviews, From getting rob to grab and dash, also if you get that far shitty services.

    I'm not sure why she is still allowed to post? The best thing to do is just stay away, unless you like trouble! Don't get a hold of her, you will much safer. IMO.

  9. #27505

    Thanks

    Okay, so I thought I remembered someone PM'ing me she robbed them, her DB Handler did anyways. They are posting together, just FYI, so avoid both.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    The first one will get you robbed. Never saw her for myself but there are a lot of reviews on here that says she's a no go.

  10. #27504

    Use Search Tab On Upper Right Before Asking Intel About Providers Please!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    The first one will get you robbed. Never saw her for myself but there are a lot of reviews on here that says she's a no go.
    The first link you have is for Sweetness and there are plenty of accurate reviews of her.

    It gets boring seeing the same provider links posted with requests for info.

    Please. First Step use the Search Tab for any provider.

    Second Step. If reviews are old or not clear, then ask for intel.

    Third Step. Post a review using her name so the next monger can get updated info on the provider.

    Mongers. I use the review tab on every provider I plan on seeing. You should do the same!

    Other mongers spend a lot of time writing reviews and with the hope of letting us know the good and the bad. Let's be respectful for all that hard work and use the Search Tab! Besides, those reviews could save you some time, and I mean more than just money.

    I keep seeing a same old horrible service hags on STG and now I know why. Many new mongers are too darn lazy to use the Search Tab and look for reviews before going out there and getting robber or horrible service.

  11. #27503
    First one. Crazy unattractive *****. Once you see how she looks and want to leave, she will lose her shit and start getting crazy.

    No idea on 2nd.

  12. #27502
    The first one will get you robbed. Never saw her for myself but there are a lot of reviews on here that says she's a no go.

  13. #27501

  14. #27500

    RE: Strawberry blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyHead  [View Original Post]
    I've tried using the search and didn't come up with any hits. Has anyone seen Strawberry Blonde from STG? https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/246487963613.
    I saw that provider back when she was rail thin. She is one of the few providers that I actually regret visiting. I suspect that her weight gain is a byproduct of a probable recent visit with her Uncle. I don't know her real name so I can't verify that. The photos that she was using previously were way out of date. In my estimation, she is kind of gross.

    Just my two cents regarding the passing scene.

    Shaggy.

  15. #27499

    April

    "The the line about mongers need to bring booze to get her in the mood, that is weird and illogical. Why not tell mongers to take her out to dinner at Ruth Chris and wine and dine her to get in the mood? Ha Ha that is just silly and lacking reality. ".

    Haven't seen April in years, but the line about needing to bring her booze is because she is a raging alcoholic. A couples martinis lead to some incredible fucks with a hardbodied MILF. Hanging on to her ass, banging her in a standing doggie while leaning against a mirror is still an image stuck in my mind.

    However if you come upon her in the second day of a bender, run. On the positive side, she was never known for hard drugs, she had an incredible rack and was always clean when I saw her When I was drinking, getting her a couple drinks was not a big deal, when I stopped, well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape