Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49580

    Sunny Feet

    Decided to check out Sunny Feet on Cheshire yesterday as I've seen it mentioned here a few times.

    Guy at the front desk was nice and welcoming. Took me back to a really dark but comfortable room and therapist came in a few minutes later. Nina- Short and skinny, nice face, typical small chest and rear. I asked for backwalking which she was really good at, partially because she had some huge feet! I mean she would use her heel around my shoulder blade and I could feel her toes tickling my ear. But she knew how to use those flippers because I felt great.

    On the flip, junior was at attention and sadly went totally ignored. I even made him move a few times to see if she noticed, but nothing. She gave me a few grazes of the chest and cheeks but everything seemed to stop there- no teasing or hints. Overall, a really good massage, but strictly legit. $90 for 90 min +30.

  2. #49579
    Quote Originally Posted by PMS202  [View Original Post]
    Went by Rainbow Massage in Buford. Had the misfortune of drawing Yuna, who had very little interest in anything beyond a mediocre massage. Even during the TS she avoided jr to the best of her ability. Previous two times were successful, but I would avoid this place on Mondays and Tuesdays until Yuna gets with the program. 60/20.
    Please describe Yuna and is there someone else you would recommend to see?

  3. #49578

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcCai  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know which massage parlor Ivy is in now? She used to work at massage legend.
    July 30 was Ivy's last day after 4 weeks here; she went home to Miami, but will return to Massage Legend with future month long visits.

  4. #49577
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    Now THAT was a site for mongers. No BS and no holding back. Any former members here?
    Present, unfortunately the owner of that site was a real *****.

  5. #49576

    Headed to Cartersville.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRon111  [View Original Post]
    Sunny at Seven Spa in Cartersville.
    Right up my alley. Love deepthroaters, seem to be rare around here. Hopefully its BBBJ.

  6. #49575
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer221  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a provider in a massage parlor that can deep throat. I've been to a lot of places over the years and haven't found one yet.
    Seven Spa In Cartersville, I forget the providers name but that's the only place I've found so far.

  7. #49574

    L1

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    What is L1 service?
    I'm surprised as a senior member you are not familiar with L1, L2 etc. but L1 is a massage with a HJ ending.

  8. #49573

    Anybody remember hotlanta. Asp?

    Now THAT was a site for mongers. No BS and no holding back. Any former members here?

  9. #49572

    Is Amy

    The frumpy mamasan looking lady?

    Quote Originally Posted by Melelf  [View Original Post]
    Julie is gone, Amy is still there.

  10. #49571
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    What is L1 service?
    Board abbreviations for levels of service.

    L1 = HJ.

    L2 = BJ.

    L3 = FS.

    Sorry if someone else answers before this posts, mine are still being moderated.

  11. #49570

    L1

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    This place has always provided dependable L1 service in my experience but the talent has often been sub-par. Wiz.
    What is L1 service?

  12. #49569

    Deep Throat

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer221  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a provider in a massage parlor that can deep throat. I've been to a lot of places over the years and haven't found one yet.
    Sunny at Seven Spa in Cartersville.

  13. #49568

    Rainbow Massage

    Went by Rainbow Massage in Buford. Had the misfortune of drawing Yuna, who had very little interest in anything beyond a mediocre massage. Even during the TS she avoided jr to the best of her ability. Previous two times were successful, but I would avoid this place on Mondays and Tuesdays until Yuna gets with the program. 60/20.

  14. #49567

    ML Ivy

    Does anyone know which massage parlor Ivy is in now? She used to work at massage legend.

  15. #49566

    Looking for a deep throat provider

    I'm looking for a provider in a massage parlor that can deep throat. I've been to a lot of places over the years and haven't found one yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape