Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10382

    Same Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Bummer on the bait and switch.

    That ad definitely is not for a basic massage by a chubby old lady.
    I had the exact same experience there last week. I saw the ad and figured I'd give it a try in light the the massive rate increases (or disappearing acts) of my small cadre of private incall girls on the west side. As some of you know, finding a cool, clean, non-addicted girl on the west side that can host, is cool with BBFS and doesn't charge $$ is like finding a unicorn. You enjoy it until it disappears. I thought I may as well get a massage out of the deal and we'll see what kind of extras are available. The answer to that last question is zero. She had me flip, covered me with a sheet, started massaging my calf, got up to my thigh and then walked out of the room. After about 5 minutes of me wondering WTF? She walks in and tells me its time for my table shower. A perfunctory undertaking I regretted the moment the cold water hit my ass (literally). Expectations were high and they were not remotely satisfied. I left pissed. I felt like pulling their ad up on my phone and showing it to the girl and asking her "where is this shit?" Anyway. I had the same experience and strongly recommend everyone avoid the place. Same with Energy Spa. Awful.

  2. #10381

    Jav girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Marquise  [View Original Post]
    Apparently they're catering to them high roller mongers because the lionesses over there wouldn't budge from their $ x 5 offer (excluding house) if you want that PW level ES. I don't blame you if you get tempted but that quality can be found at one of those Lat houses. Last time I paid up for that amount, it was for a former JAV girl at a K-Agency and rest assured I got the full JAV scene out of it.

    Ended up with Riki at EG because I apparently got on her good side LOL -- $. 7 total with house and covered. And yes, the return of those LilyADIES would be happening at that Burlington spot aka 7 Stars.
    Saw your review. I missed out on the jav girls I assume this is the cll specials. They seemed pricey so I held off. Last day called to schedule but too late. Was it worth it? What do the Japanese girls include in their service that allows them to charge more. Would appreciate some insight.

  3. #10380

    PW adventures on a Wednesday afternoon.

    Stopped by PW after work today and traffic was horrible. Super busy in that lot today. Paid mamasan. 70 for the hour and she matched me up with Jia. Black or dark brown hair could not tell because of the lighting. Good rub down and ended negotiating $$ for BBFS. Good deep BBBJ and tight love hole. Started cg and cip in mish.

  4. #10379

    Rawr

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today. What a rip off. Upsell on everything. I ended up walking after a lame azz massage.
    Apparently they're catering to them high roller mongers because the lionesses over there wouldn't budge from their $ x 5 offer (excluding house) if you want that PW level ES. I don't blame you if you get tempted but that quality can be found at one of those Lat houses. Last time I paid up for that amount, it was for a former JAV girl at a K-Agency and rest assured I got the full JAV scene out of it.

    Ended up with Riki at EG because I apparently got on her good side LOL -- $. 7 total with house and covered. And yes, the return of those LilyADIES would be happening at that Burlington spot aka 7 Stars.

  5. #10378

    Eg

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingDrunk  [View Original Post]
    Damn that sucks. Just left there 1.8 all in with Riki, great GFE. After the session she introduced me to a new girl and let me touch the merchandise for next time.
    Riki might be her name, I couldn't hear through her broken English. This is what I mean, I sent her 3.0 and she wanted me to send her additional for tips / tax. She will definitely take advantage of you if you offered more.

  6. #10377

    Journey to EG

    Took a journey to EG for a midnight drive. If you're looking for a quick job. The girls there are decent looking and young. But mediocre massage and finish. Would not repeat. Also the rooms have no doors. Just curtains.

  7. #10376
    Quote Originally Posted by RemoWilliams  [View Original Post]
    Greetings mongers, new to this area and I've read some really intriguing reports I am definitely ringing some service bells. That being said I found a real last week. An AMP on Flamingo near the chiropractic group wasn't a shining experience as they advertise. The girl at the door was young, nice face definitely at least a 7-8 with a tight caboose. So I'm thinking right on, ten minutes into the massage she leaves and in comes the bait and switch, and not for the better. Older masseuse, pudgy but short sorts and smooth legs, if figure she'll at least be experienced. Hardly any teasing and I was really testing the waters. Even pushed Mr. Happy down so he could get a look. Nada. Massage ended no flip, no negotiation or last rights. Wow, so I put on my pants and then she asked me for a tip. I gave her $10 and as I walked out she actually seemed pissed about it. If you don't want to pull my chain you probably shouldn't run ads on skip the games with babes showing their tits. Rant over and sorry if I told you something you already know. As I said I'm new here and this is a new user tag. I used to go by willydog but that was sometime ago in the Midwest region.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/m...5/175084875474
    Bummer on the bait and switch.

    That ad definitely is not for a basic massage by a chubby old lady.

  8. #10375

    Don't waste your time

    Greetings mongers, new to this area and I've read some really intriguing reports I am definitely ringing some service bells. That being said I found a real last week. An AMP on Flamingo near the chiropractic group wasn't a shining experience as they advertise. The girl at the door was young, nice face definitely at least a 7-8 with a tight caboose. So I'm thinking right on, ten minutes into the massage she leaves and in comes the bait and switch, and not for the better. Older masseuse, pudgy but short sorts and smooth legs, if figure she'll at least be experienced. Hardly any teasing and I was really testing the waters. Even pushed Mr. Happy down so he could get a look. Nada. Massage ended no flip, no negotiation or last rights. Wow, so I put on my pants and then she asked me for a tip. I gave her $10 and as I walked out she actually seemed pissed about it. If you don't want to pull my chain you probably shouldn't run ads on skip the games with babes showing their tits. Rant over and sorry if I told you something you already know. As I said I'm new here and this is a new user tag. I used to go by willydog but that was sometime ago in the Midwest region.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/m...5/175084875474

  9. #10374

    Go raiders

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck4  [View Original Post]
    You think they will send your money back? I hope so because if they let you walk I do not think they value you as a customer. But I am rooting for you. Just like I cheer on the Raiders.
    Got to find some massage places near the stadium for my post game relaxation time, LOL. This team gives me heart attacks.

  10. #10373

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else experience Crystal? Any word on if she's pretty and whether or not it's an easy BBFSCIP?
    Bruh AIDS is still a thing, in fact this state has one if the highest rates of infection.

  11. #10372
    Hi looking to plan my first visit to PW or EG. Would love some advice. Dm me if you like. Lot of yall liked Leah @ PW. Her DD tits sound tempting. Wondering for insight on how much to take and tip for a regular HE with a HJ. Dipping my toes first haha.

  12. #10371
    Anyone else experience Crystal? Any word on if she's pretty and whether or not it's an easy BBFSCIP?

    Quote Originally Posted by BabeLover  [View Original Post]
    After My two favorites Nana and Ruby went on vacation, I had not been to PW in awhile. I stopped in and was warmly greeted by Lemon. She recommended a new girl named Crystal. Lemon knows what I like, I paid. 7 house fee and $$ Crystal is cute petite nice body C in her late 30's. Better looking then ruby or nana. Very sweet and not rushed. I was happy to meet Crystal, will return. A nice replacement for my two previous providers.

  13. #10370
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck4  [View Original Post]
    You think they will send your money back? I hope so because if they let you walk I do not think they value you as a customer. But I am rooting for you. Just like I cheer on the Raiders.
    I am very close with the owner, they either send me my money back or they are banned from all the chains. I am making sure that this ***** never comes back to Vegas so she isn't scamming others.

  14. #10369

    East Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Mango884  [View Original Post]
    Shit post, I do not want to but this new girl really pissed me off. I am one of those guys that automatically tips $300 just because I appreciate the service and the brand but this new girl (her name started with a W) wanted me to give her extra for tips because of tax. You can fuck off, I spoke with the manager and told her to send me my money back and left the fucking place. I have been going here weekly for 3 years and this new * wants to tell me how things are ran. I won't be returning here for a while, goodluck to those who do.
    Damn that sucks. Just left there 1.8 all in with Riki, great GFE. After the session she introduced me to a new girl and let me touch the merchandise for next time.

  15. #10368
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by a new spot on Saharah and jones by Burlington and blue ox. Nice surprise with an amazing ts, great massage and cfs. Flat rate $$30 no haggle. Definitely returning. One, possible two girls available with a promised regular rotation.
    Cracked up again about nice surprise wi5 amazing ts on Sahara. LOL I know you weren't out for that though.

    For real how are the girls here though? Anyone there under 30?

    Aside from this is Ally Enerygy and Wellness on Arville a new location of the place that used to operate under a very similar name and had a mix of young attractive massage girls?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape