Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 921 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 895 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7897

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, right. Where is the good quality pussy he has brought to Chicago? These girls are recent mothers with baby damage and boob jobs. The reports and descriptions are inaccurate and exaggerated, just like the info you get from the doormen and bookers. Look at post #27390 where it tried to pass off a 40-year old of as "Hot". We all get the fake pics and exaggerated descriptions from the business; we don't need someone else spreading their BS around in a forum dedicated to customers. I would not have any problem with it posting in the provider ads section or if it had a designated forum for its band of followers.
    This is all I've been saying! But you said it better.

  2. #7896

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I personally don't see an issue if someone brings good quality Asian pussy to Chicago and has a side hustle. I would try it if the girls offer private 1:1 sessions, not a crowded appartment.
    Yeah, right. Where is the good quality pussy he has brought to Chicago? These girls are recent mothers with baby damage and boob jobs. The reports and descriptions are inaccurate and exaggerated, just like the info you get from the doormen and bookers. Look at post #27390 where it tried to pass off a 40-year old of as "Hot". We all get the fake pics and exaggerated descriptions from the business; we don't need someone else spreading their BS around in a forum dedicated to customers. I would not have any problem with it posting in the provider ads section or if it had a designated forum for its band of followers.

  3. #7895

    Maybe she is the Transformer LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    So, Orange Spa then?
    Maybe Charlie is setting us up with these transformers at Orange Spa LOL.

  4. #7894
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    So, Orange Spa then?
    Here are the spas being investigated I mean with him on payroll.

    81X, BHC, Orange Spa.

  5. #7893
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Btw, she is working at a storefront spa, not a private place where I control her.
    So, Orange Spa then?

  6. #7892
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I personally don't see an issue if someone brings good quality Asian pussy to Chicago and has a side hustle. I would try it if the girls offer private 1:1 sessions, not a crowded appartment.
    Well, for the decades I've practiced the craft I've always enjoyed at least an illusion that the gal didn't just have her tongue up some "go between's" ass. To each his own, Stan. But going back to the initial advent of this platform I never imagined such activity so out in the open. Call me old fashion. I thought it was for talking about pussy we just found. On our own.

  7. #7891
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I personally don't see an issue if someone brings good quality Asian pussy to Chicago and has a side hustle. I would try it if the girls offer private 1:1 sessions, not a crowded appartment.
    I didn't even see his post since he is on my ignore list.

    If I was her pimp, wouldn't I want her to see as many guys as possible?? Why didn't I just post her location publicly. Why limited her to just people that I have talked to before. It's called respecting a girl's wish to be low key. And if I was her pimp, please explain to me why she hasn't been back here since March of last year. Wouldn't I have been able to "ordered" her to be back here sooner. There is a reason why she hasn't returned to Chicago in 16 months until now. She was overwhelmed the last time she was here. Please people. Think logically.

    Btw, she is working at a storefront spa, not a private place where I control her.

  8. #7890
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    The souteneur has spoken, fellas.
    I personally don't see an issue if someone brings good quality Asian pussy to Chicago and has a side hustle. I would try it if the girls offer private 1:1 sessions, not a crowded appartment.

  9. #7889
    The souteneur has spoken, fellas.

  10. #7888

    Mimi

    Mimi is mostly done seeing her own known friends. She still wants to keep a low key profile, but has agreed to see friends that I have dealt with in the past. If you have my contact info, please email or text me directly if you are interested in seeing Mimi.

    As for people that I have not dealt with, sorry. Just respecting her wish to stay low key.

  11. #7887
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagal  [View Original Post]
    I get RL texts maybe once every other month, I'm not a frequent client is probably why, but I have gotten weird spam texts not advertising RL directly but they are pics of random girls (not just asian) that are a part of a group chat with 10 other weird numbers. Some of them reply like "who is this? Or "don't send me this sh*t! So is it other mongers caught up in the spam group chat? LOL! I cannot blame RL directly, it could be PAC or HKPD or who knows. I get them once every other month, all I can do is block them because if I ask any of these places they will obviously deny its them or their associates.
    Yes that's why I don't like RL, they will send you spam texts every week, even I did block them. But next time you should try reply "report".

    And for HKPD they always ask you first, do you want to received news for new coffee or flowers, if you said no they will not send to you.

  12. #7886
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    I came across their Instagram and read some reviews on this site. I'm wondering if the pictures they're posting on Instagram are real? Particularly they posted a picture of "Shayla" that looks way too good to be true.
    What is the link to their Instagram?

  13. #7885
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #7884
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    I came across their Instagram and read some reviews on this site. I'm wondering if the pictures they're posting on Instagram are real? Particularly they posted a picture of "Shayla" that looks way too good to be true.
    Can anyone here confirm if there is an actual Latina here at RL?

  15. #7883

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    So he shouldn't give intel about a location? Isn't that the whole point of this? You guys are crazy with these accusations. The guy has literally given the best advice of anyone here on not just one location multiple and even non apartment ones. I think we should all keep it respectful and just tone it down.
    Well said! I love Charlie's reports. Always well written. With names and locations. Looks. Body types. Degrees of service. Donations. Schedules. It can't get much better. Exactly what this site is all about.

    Who cares if he's got a little side hustle going on. And I'm not saying he does. Who knows. But look at all the trial and error$ he’s saving us.

    Keep 'em coming Charlie. I'm a huge fan.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape