Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 30808
-
08-10-22 01:29 #19363Senior Member

Posts: 121Stacy Love
Stacy has been in and out of the game over the years so I decided to pay her a visit after seeing her recent postings. I had seen her before but it had been a few years. She's held up well and hasn't aged as much which I attribute to what I assume is a demon-free lifestyle. At least I didn't notice any obvious signs. She's cute and that's her in the pics.
This experience was much like the others I remember with her. Comms were quick and easy, no waiting in the parking lot, she's got a nice attitude, and is very down to earth. And with rates at 100/150/220 I'd consider her a solid and rare value play in an otherwise inflationary market.
The downside: it's all covered but she gets into the session, is a good kisser and doesn't rush. Also the hotel she works out of on Capital could be nicer but I didn't notice anyone hanging around outside. Would recommend if you don't mind an all covered session.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/451582572735
-
08-10-22 00:03 #19362Senior Member

Posts: 110Tattooed girl. Looks good
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/976467230730
100 rose damage for QV BBBJ with tattooed girl. Tried to finish soon but session was great. She looks cute, can definitely say she is a new comer to this profession.
-
08-09-22 17:23 #19361Senior Member

Posts: 304LonelyRiders
This is a review for White Chocolate from back in March.
Originally Posted by Hunter36
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 13:57 #19360Regular Member

Posts: 1Any info on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/whitecoco.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 11:43 #19359Senior Member

Posts: 226Only found the link
All I did was backtrack and search to find the link the newbie was asking for and explain the steps so that hopefully he can help himself better in the future. I don't know anything about this provider.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 11:38 #19358Senior Member

Posts: 115Is she GFE? Kissing?
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 11:01 #19357Senior Member

Posts: 226Fatima link, maybe
Clicked link to original post, clicked on EA link in that post, typed Fatima in search and found this link:
Originally Posted by Virginboy
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88359202
-
08-09-22 08:24 #19356Senior Member

Posts: 110Can try Fatima
I can try Fatima and review. Would someone share me exact link.
Originally Posted by FucknShet
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 08:23 #19355Senior Member

Posts: 110Any info
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/937772905368
Any info would be helpful.
-
08-08-22 22:38 #19354Senior Member

Posts: 115It's a case of
Monger being told no. Monger told no again and then tried once again on a third account. Safety for the lady and the client is important. Screening weeds out those that don't pass the common sense check.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 22:31 #19353Senior Member

Posts: 77Fatima is thick *chefs kiss*
When you go see her, DM me afterwards.
Originally Posted by LaJuve101
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 20:49 #19352Senior Member

Posts: 720Try Eastern Carolina Forum or Wilmington Forum
Got a better chance!
Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 20:18 #19351Senior Member

Posts: 283Columbians / Brazilian non GFE
At this point after having read multiple reviews on Columbian or Brazilian providers I've reached the conclusion that they all only provide covered services with no GFE and minimal touching. I think everyone should know this is how the session is going to be no matter what they say on the phone. If a monger is happy with such a session then more power to him and he should go for it. Personally for me these reviews further drive me away from these providers.
Originally Posted by BigIrish1970;6059491[URL
-
08-08-22 19:26 #19350Senior Member

Posts: 221Waste time
I think this is a case of new member vs provider with cred. In my opinion, once a provider has good cred in the forum, when a new monger wants to meet. She should for her own and his safety, screen at least to check if you are actually in the hobby. I've seen her and when I saw her, after seeing my past "doings" she made sure I was not. Bareback ranger or some dude that could be risky. That's just my 5 cents. Be safe and good luck.
Originally Posted by PeterMama
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 15:40 #19349Senior Member

Posts: 65Avoid Natasha
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/88263450#.
Hey guys.
Saw this one in Charlotte a few weeks back. Stayed over the phone she was GFE and quoted $$hr. Got there and those may be her pics 20-30 lbs ago. Took the envelope quickly and proceeded with a rush CBJ and a "don't touch me anywhere" policy. I left after about 10 minutes because I can't handle that kind of bad attitude. Buyer be ware!
Stay safe.










Reply With Quote





