Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 729 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 779 829 1229 1729 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 31133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20213

    Logan

    You may try Logan? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/934913257603.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDafax  [View Original Post]
    Been searching the board looking to find something good in the area, any help would be appreciated normally an AMP but jersey is different than down here can give info on Sj Mhilly if any are travelling.

  2. #20212
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickclt  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/253508548657

    Tried to see her on Friday. Several "need 10 minutes to get ready" texts with 30 minutes of silences afterwards. Finally gave up and went home.
    She def can be flakey af. Also, FYI, apparently her Incall location is a private residence in a neighborhood and gets some complaints about non-residence and where they park their vehicles.

  3. #20211

    Steph

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...160hr/48735548

    Had a good visit recently, location was low level, but overall safe and had good time.

    Anyone looking for reasonable donation and good time can try this one.

    As always YMMV.

  4. #20210

    Chunky girls

    Chunky or not, I still respect her for posting her honest and recent pics. I lot of these girls only post pics when they were slim and beautiful. We don't realize how big they have gotten until they open their door. Hopefully she will make some changes in her diet to get back to her original size. She did have the look that I prefer.

    I also prefer her as a brunette instead of blonde.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    I did not even recognize her at first. Jesus, she may have put on 30 or 40 pounds. I'd seen her twice and she is a nice girl and a real good time. She used to advertise "let's make a porno and go wild" for those of you that can't quite place her. That's a hard pass for me now.

  5. #20209
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    I did not even recognize her at first. Jesus, she may have put on 30 or 40 pounds. I'd seen her twice and she is a nice girl and a real good time. She used to advertise "let's make a porno and go wild" for those of you that can't quite place her. That's a hard pass for me now.
    Damn! She has indeed put on the pounds. Well, at least we know she's not hooked on meth.

  6. #20208

    Will be in Cornelius wed through Fri.

    Been searching the board looking to find something good in the area, any help would be appreciated normally an AMP but jersey is different than down here can give info on Sj Mhilly if any are travelling.

  7. #20207

    Brooklyn is a time waster

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/253508548657

    Tried to see her on Friday. Several "need 10 minutes to get ready" texts with 30 minutes of silences afterwards. Finally gave up and went home.

  8. #20206

    Lucious Logan

    Yes, I have searched the forum. Just haven't seen anything recent which is what I was looking for. Any recent information. Seems like everyone that responded had dreams of LL but a while ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her myself but reviews tend to br positive. Have you search the forum?

  9. #20205

    Adrianne Seas

    Has anyone heard from or seen Adrianne Seas? She don't respond to Snaps on Snapchat, she don't respond to txt, hasn't been on * since 5/24/22, and hasn't tweeted on Twitter since 6/2/22. Also, she use to have an iPhone which is obvious when you txt, either she don't have an iPhone anymore or she changed her phone number. Does anybody know if she got out of the profession? I hope not because she was one of the BEST.

  10. #20204

    I Reviewed and Was Blocked!

    Talking about reviews, good or fake. I once did a review on a provider and gave her a great review and then she blocked my number on her phone. Funny thing is I wanted to make her my one and only regular. She could have had me for 2 x-3 x a week. In all fairness she asked me not to review her but I wasn't 100% sure she knew about this site and with my review she wouldn't have to post for a long long time. Anyway, girls are funny in this business. Some like reviews, some post their own fake reviews and in my case, me posting a review was a violation of trust. I'd still like to see her again. Sigh.

  11. #20203

    Is Ryan good

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/529039806522 Is Ryan a good date I know her never did her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ryan bb.jpg‎  

  12. #20202
    Quote Originally Posted by HamSter80  [View Original Post]
    180 Hhr is what she asked from me.
    She's definitely the type I like chunky bunnies I like it all fluffy and nice definitely giving this a go!

  13. #20201

    Lexxi Damages

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    What were the $$.
    180 Hhr is what she asked from me.

  14. #20200

    University Latino

    University Latino https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-girl/48769810 Stay away from this one she wasted my time for over an hour and then when she finally was available she was terrible 2 minute covered BJ and then only canine position and she rushed me the whole time. As far as I know she is the only one at the University Hilton but with multiple numbers. Also she is not 22 more like 32 with bad ass implants

  15. #20199

    Dammages

    Quote Originally Posted by HamSter80  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this weekend and in my opinion she was good yes. Was into it and allowed any position. She is in between 'thick' and a 'mini bbw' and at age 22 one can imagine which way she is trending. I like small bbws so it didn't bother me and I would do it again.
    What were the $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape