Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 15296
-
08-08-22 09:05 #7946Senior Member

Posts: 214Visiting from FL. Near Madison square
Hey guys,
From out of town and staying madison square. Any good AMP or international spa near / walking from that location. Much appreciated and will return the favor if ever on the east coast FL.
JR.
-
08-08-22 02:32 #7945Senior Member

Posts: 4760That is new 7X F
67 Eldridge is 7X F rebirthed.
Originally Posted by OneEyedMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 00:40 #7944Banned Member

Posts: 36Three way with Eva and MiMi
Had a good experience with "double trouble" last time and decided to see Mimi and Eva, both I have seen previously before. Eva has been bouncing around a lot recently; I saw her in Times Square at one location (blue something, can't remember the name) but have yet to see her at NYAF until today. I also chose Mimi who I had some pretty good chemistry with last week and thought that these two spinners would work well together. If there is one thing I've learned in this life, its cheap isn't good, and good shit isn't cheap. I got a slightly reduced rate for six bundles of roses, and while it was painful to part with that thick stack of Jefferson's, if you are in the mood for a celebration of sorts this is definitely a good way to do it.
Wasted no time for any sort of preview for a couple of reasons. Being hot as sweaty taint outside, you need to shower after walking more than 50 feet regardless. Other than that, I wanted to get good value on my investment. After all at the going rate for a dastardly duo breaks down to 10 $ a minute, needless to say I wanted to enjoy every second. New strategy is first lying down in the shower, I find that I am able to get a third donation in that way by the end seeing that I don't waste any time on my stomach. You Have to be efficient and all. Had a really nice body slide BBBJ combo with Mimi going down on Junior and Eva sliding around with occasional DATY. After a while Mimi and I were 69 while Eva was working on BLS and working together with Mimi for BBBJ. Really crazy sensation having that entire fiasco going on at one time and I couldn't help but donate after a few minutes of DDTBBBJ, (new acronym, I'm sure you seasoned gents can figure that one out.).
First Position was quite interesting. I did some standing mish on the edge of the bed with Eva while Mimi looked lonely by herself so I positioned her in a way where I could DFK her while she rubbed up on Eva and I. Decided to get into a more familiar position and had Mimi ride on top while Eva came up north for some DATY. Eva is a bit smaller and easier to maneuver around. I also know her a bit better so I feel more comfortable instructing her on what to do! I changed positions with Mimi and could barely breathe after being sat on, so It was now Mimi's turn to dine on Eva while I hit it from the back. Watching Eva's face squirm and giggle all while I donated for a second time was worth the whole experience in itself. With 10 minutes left on the clock I had to get the elusive 3rd donation in VIA BBBJ. Mimi is slightly more skilled in this regard but Eva's strong suit is that she is a really good addition to any party because she is very easy going and seems to get along with any girl you pair her with. Having Mimi go all the way down with Eva in between my cheeks and thighs I think was the highlight of the experience. I ended up donating a final time while they laughed at the fact essentially nothing came out. Rinsed off and had a hell of a meal to replenish all that spent energy. You bet your bottom dollar I slept like a baby. Would repeat, but only when the mood strikes. Too much of a good thing is always possible gentleman.
-
08-07-22 22:04 #7943Senior Member

Posts: 1766Hi, check their twitter for who is on the schedule. Ai is not there anymore. She was only there for a few days. I didn't even get to see her. No blondes but I would recommend Louise if you want a Brazilians with a fantastic ass.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
Right now my favorite there is Wally who is a Chinese spinner the pics / videos are pretty close but she has small B boobs.
Today Wally, Allyssa, Chanel (all Chinese spinners were working) and Lousie (dude, she is hot) and Lena (almost 6 feet) for Brazilians (Louise is hotter) and Javanese Mao (she is very new. I got to write her review but I think I broke her in. You would have to take charge. She does have a bit of resting btch face but is cute when smiles).
Sometimes girls come back months later and sometimes not. MMS said that Rena Fukiishi was supposed to come back this week. The list of models are pretty much everyone they have had.
Oh, but for blondes (fake) Carina might come back. If she does see her. Most beautiful girl I've seen at an AMP easily.
-
08-07-22 20:16 #7942Senior Member

Posts: 483My guess is Joyce (the mamasan) told you Cici was available to get you in the door. Supposedly in the past you'd get whoever was "at bat" next when you'd come in. I stopped going here because Joyce would grab me when she saw me and if I called ahead she'd be waiting for me. She got mad when she saw me after a session with another girl there so I just gave up on the place. Joyce does indeed give a good session but she literally does not shut up which kills the mood for me. And from what I understand Anna is the only one still there that Joyce hasn't had a falling out with. It seems like there's a lot of drama over there.
Originally Posted by OneEyedMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 15:02 #7941Senior Member

Posts: 551Vip
Never been there do they do verification.
Originally Posted by NativeRiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 13:19 #7940Regular Member

Posts: 23Grand St Mamasan tricks
It's been at least the third time now that I've called (from downstairs) and asked for someone specifically and have been given someone different at the door. There has been some confusion because some of the mainstays have left (where did the first Cici go?) and I don't know the others so well and fell for the switch. Recently, I called and the new Cici was free, however when I arrived, she was booked, the mamasan saying that she manages her own schedule. So what use does the mamasan serve? Once the mamasan wanted to give me a massage--is she any good? The moral of the story is, when you find a girl you like, get her contact info so that you can book her directly and circumvent the mamasan.
-
08-07-22 13:05 #7939Senior Member

Posts: 34Sex resort
Sorry, I understand this is not the best forum for this post.
A while back, I saw a post on this forum mentioning a resort in the Caribbean or Latin America where working girls (18-24 years old) line up outside the resort all day, and the rates were cheap (100-150). Tried searching for the post but could not find it, any leads?
-
08-07-22 12:21 #7938Regular Member

Posts: 2374 A Forsythe is no more
Store is for rent. Does anyone know if they relocated or the girls went to another shop? I recall that they moved here from Allen St. I also saw a shop in 67 Eldridge. Thinking of investigating it.
-
08-07-22 10:41 #7937Senior Member

Posts: 73Big MM Melons
The girl Lemon from VIP Pop that I reviewed last week definitely fits the bill. Petite with huge MM DDs.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 10:29 #7936Senior Member

Posts: 81DD busty Lily at Galaxy Spa in West Village
A couple of regular spots of mine were busy, and I had seen Galaxy Spa on twitter (at galaxy spa), so I decided to try something different. Ended up down at West Village area, this is the old Red Rose previously New Heavenly. Saw Lily. About 5-3 Korean chick. Seriously big boobs (MM Ds or DDs) and moderately tanned with a big smile. Very cute. Had a great session with table shower to start. Then right into the action with BBBJ, LFK leading to some DFK, FIV, DATY then FS with variety position buffet of CG, DS, and finished MISH. She was probably one of the most 'into-it' chick I've been with in a while. Maybe some of it was her just acting like she was into it, but I know for sure that she was in a good mood and was very enthusiastic service wise and wanted to make sure I had a good time. She was very friendly and didn't rush me. After the main action she gave me some light massage and didn't short the time. I'm sure YMMV though, but I'd be surprised if others didn't enjoy her services. L-8 / A-10 / S-9. Damage was 80 + 200. Lots o' fishes in the sea. Good not to always fish with the crowd. Catch some good ones in the reliable, less-hyped spots.
-
08-06-22 18:25 #7935Banned Member

Posts: 633DDY shopping
Getting ready for another visit to DDY. Has anyone had the tiny little Ai? And, are there any of the blondes there? I think Genghis Dong said he'd "broken" blonde Catia's pussy, and the last time I was there the blondes weren't available at the shop.
-
08-06-22 13:39 #7934Senior Member

Posts: 153Gigi Asian Star
Hit up Asian Star on Friday for an afternoon release. Got to the place and had to wait for someone to come down to get me so it's a bit weird standing on the street. Once I'm in side, it's a nice place! Looks like a brand new renovation with a good size rooms. Anyway, I drew Gigi and she's a tall Chinese girl with big knockers. She said they are natural but they must be D's so I kind of doubt it but they feel nice to the touch as I hugged her and groped up a little. I can't tell if they are fake unless they are super hard and don't move.
We walked down the hallway and I can hear some moaning as we get to the shower room. We ended up in a small shower stall with good space for separation but also tight enough that your body parts will bump into each other which I like. She bump and grinds me with her tits and ass as she lathers me up with soap and we LFK / DFK to turn up the heat. She gave me a preview BBBJ and I turned around and she rimmed me a little too. I wanted to get rimmed so I made it clear what I want and she went for the starfish immediately.
Back in the room, the bed is nice and firm, I know I can really go to pound town with this bed. I got on all 4's and she came over to be to rim my ass some more. I liked my asshole licked so and spread my legs and cheeks wide for her to go deep. She alternates my ass with my cock and balls and giving me a sloppy BBBJ from under and I was able to slow pump her mouth when she's underneath me. It was a great to look back and see her beneath me sucking me off.
I asked for the cover and she fucks me cowgirl and have me molest her tits to no end, we DFKed a bit more before we move to doggy where her fat ass is also on display and I pounded her until my little babies filled the bag.
-
08-06-22 07:38 #7933Senior Member

Posts: 72Thanks
Thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by Nyerinva
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 19:36 #7932Senior Member

Posts: 78NYAF. Fiona / Nicole 3's company
Finally Fiona and New Nicole showed me what a real double should be like.
Fiona is gorgeous as always and she looks even better now, slim, sexy, mischievous and submissive at the same time but always in control.
Nicole is new but you wouldn't know it by the way she worships your dick, I'm sure she's only new to NYAF but not to the game.
We did everything we could within the hour but honestly an hour isn't enough time to set these two all natural, yeah all natural, sex demons straight.
It was a hell of an experience to watch these two playfully trying to impress me with their bbj / DT, to have them play so hard and try to out do each other was worth way more than the $640 I paid, $320 each.
They both took the first cup on their god made tits and weren't afraid to share the second cup CIM while they dfk.
Too much action to share here but you get the point, bbj, dt, 69, over under k9 (one below the other) as I'm fucking the one below I'm eating out the one above. Definitely a repeat but I think I need at least a week or two to recover.












Reply With Quote





