Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 24534
-
08-07-22 13:09 #14829Senior Member

Posts: 396There's a good reason I don't pick up anyone on the street. And if I see someone who looks like this, I'm walking away or just not even calling them in the first place. At the very least, people need to strap up.
Originally Posted by Daedelus
[View Original Post]
Likewise, no offense to anyone but this is why I haven't posted a review in a while. I've been watching this board for a while and this is where things have been trending. The fact that people will fuck girls like that raw and then fuck everyone else too potentially spreading who knows what is beyond my acceptable level of risk.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
I know someone is going to say how they've been doing this for however many years or decades without using condoms and have never got anything. Congratulations on your sheer luck and more power to them on that one. But in the city with the highest reported STD rates in the country and these girls obviously using needles, the absolute bare minimum that some of y'all could do outside of no longer patronizing these girls is to put a condom on.
-
08-07-22 13:05 #14828Senior Member

Posts: 1065Casey
You should read post 13606. Aunt Flo, Taser and shotgun. Always search the board for info.
Originally Posted by ILoveItDoggy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 12:52 #14827Senior Member

Posts: 441Bowties
No offense, but some of you guys have poor taste in women. There is no reason to fuck girls like her, unless you are very desperate or have a weird fetish on hideous girls IMO.
-
08-07-22 12:44 #14826Senior Member

Posts: 1065Zella
Had a dream about Zella earlier this week. She's in the BWI area. Daytime visit. She looks like her photos just a little older. If you like her photos you won't be disappointed. Sexy MILF. Friendly, non rush. Room was clean. Lower end place but no people outside when I visited. Good workout. Left very happy and will return.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/87831225
-
08-07-22 02:43 #14825Senior Member

Posts: 144Mojo. Clear your mailbox
Tried responding PM to you Mojo. Clear your mailbox out some. Sorry fellas to waste some space on the forum. I'll use this as a reminder to take a minute to keep tabs on your inbox availability so we don't have to post more of these messages.
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BD1965; 08-07-22 at 02:46. Reason: added more info
-
08-07-22 02:34 #14824Senior Member

Posts: 422Bowties Ashley
He's got to be the second guy here who's posted he went raw with her and filled her up. I've honestly debated seeing her because the price for that kind of service can't be beat. As well her ass. However, with all those sores on her it makes me change my mind every time. But honestly I've seen much worse on the SW loops. Compared to that she's decent.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 02:31 #14823Senior Member

Posts: 422Casey's at it again
Yeah sorry that happened to you man. Casey is a very hit or miss girl and the only reason why I've still seen her in the past is because of her former convenient location. You really got to take control with her because she's lazy with her head. Only sucks the tip and even when you fuck her mouth she'll only go so far. But she swallows with no complaints every time. Her pussy is tight too and if I'm in the mood for a last resort option I might catch her again. I've been tryin to nut her for over a yr now. She's totally not worth the trouble tho LOL.
Originally Posted by ILoveItDoggy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 00:43 #14822Senior Member

Posts: 201Oh boy! Tabby is back. She was always a nightmare to deal with but if you actually did get to see her, she was pretty awesome. Her hotel room was always a disaster too. So messy. Can hope things have changed but anyone that experienced her knows that's most likely not true.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 00:08 #14821Senior Member

Posts: 243LOL. One poster on the board actually treated himself to a Father's Day gift by visiting her and her wife. I can actually understand maybe picking her up on the street. In those situations, you sometimes have to take what you can get and we don't always see every inch of them, especially when doing car play. But this chick has posted clear pictures of what a disaster she is. I'd fuck just about anyone else on that site over her.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 23:36 #14820Senior Member

Posts: 77Those pics pretty accurate? If so she's not bad looking for those rates.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 19:44 #14819Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Wow, I needed a boiling hot shower after seeing both pics.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
I mean, wow, just wow.
-
08-06-22 19:04 #14818Senior Member

Posts: 396Bolton Hill Casey
That's Casey. Previously of Bolton Hill. She was a pain and gave me the run around for about a half hour before completely flaking. Check the board. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by ILoveItDoggy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 19:01 #14817Senior Member

Posts: 396If I'm reading this right, you went raw? You have seen her right?
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 13:04 #14816Senior Member

Posts: 105Casey
Every time I have seen her this has happened. I can only assume she is getting h*gh before the date and then loses track of time as she starts feeling some type of way. I know for a fact she's been h*gh every time I have seen her so I can only assume that's what takes her so long to get her shit together LOL.
Originally Posted by ILoveItDoggy69
[View Original Post]
But once you are in the door, she'll suck your dick for an hour if you keep bobbing her head lmao.
-
08-05-22 19:21 #14815Senior Member

Posts: 812Casey
That is Casey formerly from Bolton Hill. Heard she finally moved out of her grungy apartment and is in hotels now. Not sure why she's playing games, she does sound paranoid for sure.
Originally Posted by ILoveItDoggy69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





