Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 923 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 973 1023 1423 1923 ... LastLast
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 41299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27469

    Alexa is finally back from Columbia, Always hot and warm.

    Only back for a couple days. On Adult Search. A lot of you appreciation her like I have for two years. Always beautiful and tasty. Real.

  2. #27468

    Deja Your Selfies Bore Us and We Avoid You Like We Avoid All Selfies

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt  [View Original Post]
    I am new here to this Forum, but like I've said before. I am not new to the " Hobby".

    I saw Deja this past Friday afternoon at her new location.

    She is staying in a nice apartment on the OP / Westside section of town.

    The Dream started with a BBBJ and an occasional DT.

    Afterwards I had her lay on her back on the bed with her ass on the edge of the bed and I started pounding her Kitty!

    After several minutes, I came in the bag and she brought me a warm, wet towel to clean up.
    Mongers. Never see this Deja, avoid her totally unless you want bad service and to get robbed by her DB.

    Avoid Deja avoid her.

  3. #27467

    Selfie, please stay away from Deja

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt  [View Original Post]
    I am new here to this Forum, but like I've said before. I am not new to the " Hobby".

    I saw Deja this past Friday afternoon at her new location.

    She is staying in a nice apartment on the OP / Westside section of town.

    The Dream started with a BBBJ and an occasional DT.

    Afterwards I had her lay on her back on the bed with her ass on the edge of the bed and I started pounding her Kitty!

    After several minutes, I came in the bag and she brought me a warm, wet towel to clean up.
    I don't have an ax to grind here, but I've been personally told by another provider she will set you up.

    This is no monger and this "review" is a selfie, if not the "perpetrator" of her rip-offs. BEWARE OF DEJA!

    This account has 3 Deja posts and nothing else. Click username, view posts. The title says it all.

    Wish is wasn't true, but after all, this is Jacksonville, Florida, - HOME OF THE RIP-OFFS!

    HM,

    Tall.

  4. #27466
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    I normally hit up south side Nikki when I'm in town for headache relief. Her comes at times is eh if you're trying to set up something for later. If you are ready then she is easy to get ahold of. Good at taking directions well which she does not need. She gets every drop out and leave you drained.
    Who is this nikki??

  5. #27465
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRogue2  [View Original Post]
    I made a date with Goth and arrived early, saw it looked like people were hiding their stuff in a car. I asked if she was alone and she said yeah come on. I watched a s she did that she brought one guy back inside. I said I was pulling in when this was happening. Looked like a set up to me.
    I made a date with her and got ghosted when I arrived. Which I only live 10 minutes away. She blamed it later on wifi and begged me to come back however she may have also been waiting on her DB.

  6. #27464
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJones227  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for some reliable headache relief in Jax. The pickings on STG are slim and seem to only get worse. Anyone have any recommendations? Or do I need to explore Massage Options?

    Thanks.
    I normally hit up south side Nikki when I'm in town for headache relief. Her comes at times is eh if you're trying to set up something for later. If you are ready then she is easy to get ahold of. Good at taking directions well which she does not need. She gets every drop out and leave you drained.

  7. #27463

    Deja, Yes I'm Reviewing her again. LOL

    I am new here to this Forum, but like I've said before. I am not new to the " Hobby".

    I saw Deja this past Friday afternoon at her new location.

    She is staying in a nice apartment on the OP / Westside section of town.

    The Dream started with a BBBJ and an occasional DT.

    Afterwards I had her lay on her back on the bed with her ass on the edge of the bed and I started pounding her Kitty!

    After several minutes, I came in the bag and she brought me a warm, wet towel to clean up.

  8. #27462

    Two girls donation

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, This is the first time I've seen this post.

    It lists a QV for just one Girl at $$ ! I'm texting to get a verification on that donation amount.

    No reply yet.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/244548418988
    I received a text back 3 hours latter. 500.00 for both girls for a hour.

    That's a pass for me, neither is looking like they would be worth that. IMO.

  9. #27461

    Lingo $ Donations

    The standard seems to me to be this. $. or $ = One Benjamin / - . 40= two Jackson's.

    When I was green, just last week it took me a little bit to catch on. This may help somebody.

  10. #27460
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure, she is with Rhonda, the thief I posted about, I saw there ads back to back alot.
    I made a date with Goth and arrived early, saw it looked like people were hiding their stuff in a car. I asked if she was alone and she said yeah come on. I watched a s she did that she brought one guy back inside. I said I was pulling in when this was happening. Looked like a set up to me.

  11. #27459
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrk912  [View Original Post]
    I made a post about her when I went to her room. A chick was in the bathroom and she just was sketchy and kinda jumpy and I can tell she was under the influence and it wasn't alcohol if you know what I mean. So I just said hold on went to my car and left.
    I had 2 great encounters with this chic last month. Maybe she picks and chooses who she balls out with but it's was at my location.

  12. #27458

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Will set you up! Heard her name is jesse.
    She robbed me back when she was prego staying at youngerman circle.

  13. #27457

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by SeventyEight  [View Original Post]
    So I recently contacted the girl that goes by Kendall (904 -XXX-XX17) and I made a rookie mistake, I sent a deposit upfront via electronic payment and then, You guessed it, CRICKETS, I think she blocked me too. Anyways, I didn't lose much money, however, just the fact that she'd scam me like that tells me enough about this female. I'm not saying don't visit her (proceed with caution) I'm just saying be careful and never trust a provider.

    https://brunswick.skipthegames.com/f...e/309302749248

    -Stay Safe Gents!
    I'm sorry that you made a mistake, that is mentioned at least once a week is my guess, never donate a deposit, never donate up front, get taken care of then donate.

  14. #27456

    Big booty goth

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPop  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it she will take your money and have dB knocking on door. 5 min into it she give BBBJ then the knock.
    I am preety sure, she is with Rhonda, the thief I posted about, I saw there ads back to back alot.

  15. #27455

    Big booty goth

    Don't do it she will take your money and have dB knocking on door. 5 min into it she give BBBJ then the knock.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape