Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 1264 1764 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 28233
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16788

    Top 10

    No particular order my favorite Tampa providers over the last 10 or so years:

    1. Victoria. Tall sexy and no rules yum.

    2. Jessica. Lots of fun and so willing.

    3. Hot Holly. Head game is legendary and also a great lay.

    4. Lo. I found her so sexy and to do what we did at those flowers is unreal.

    5. Kaci. On the right day she was incredible (only 1 great day but wow).

    6. Cece RIP. She was just awesome at everything and what a booty.

    7. Stacy RIP. No rules and often brought friends, great body too.

    8. Nikki in Brandon. Maybe #1.

    9. Megan. Perhaps the best BBJ ever, disappeared a few years back.

    10. Kat. Lazy fuck me eyes, mouth, kitty all A+.

    Ok 11 - Dylan. That mouth and that ass, tons of great times inside her.

  2. #16787

    Nikki in Brandon

    Anyone still in contact with her. She was fantastic. I just love her tall slender body and that at $$. Thanks fellas.

  3. #16786
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88144899

    She is capable of being a great provider but she seems to always have something going on that delays the date. She also told me I could blow in her mouth, wouldn't let me, and wanted her full set of flowers. Pretty girl. Those feet though. Ouch. YMMV on BBFS. Never any issues there. I won't repeat.

  4. #16785
    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...f965f77c05ed4b

    BBW with big ass and breasts. No rules I can recall. The current qv rate and some sketch texts I received has kept me away. I'm not sure if she has a boyfriend or what but potential drama is a non-starter. All that said I've never gotten anything but A+ performances out of her. Bbj cim BBFS were all in play at no upsell. YMMV.

  5. #16784

    Anna

    Was one of my faves until she jacked up about 20 covid lbs. A tight and hot MILF who always dressed sexy and truly likes the biz. Menu is full minus anal but maybe it can be had for $. I did have my thumb in her ass while I ate her and she came in my mouth. Like to hear if she's slimming down?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenKnight  [View Original Post]

  6. #16783
    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's her real sister but I really have no way to prove that. Different body type completely and not much resemblance.

    It was snow who offered her up to me. I thought we were going to use the sister's room, but instead she said the sister goes with the room. LOL. I didn't want either and ended up sticking with snow.
    I'm confused, you say you "didn't want either in this post" but in a separate post, you say you "maybe addicted to her bod" and was the 2nd time you've seen her.

  7. #16782

    Video verification and Cashapp

    I've had a few providers recently demand it. I've asked all of them what's smart or discrete about a video record? Are any of you actually going through with it? I won't send photos to providers so I'm definitely not partaking in a video call. I've been shocked by what these girls store in their phones.

    What do you mongers think of cashapp? I'm thinking I don't want a financial transaction on record with any of these girls whether or not it can be traced back to a date. It's something I just never want to have to try and explain to anyone because there won't be any good explanation.

  8. #16781
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88138026

    She quoted a buddy of mine 70 for headache relief and wanted to upsell for bbj. Comms went quiet when he agreed to the upsell if it included cim.

    She looks tasty. I'm hoping the menu opens up.

  9. #16780

    Fiery Redhead

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88103169

    She is the woman in the photos. She aims to please. Bbj cim no problem. As a previous reviewer noted she looks great from behind.

  10. #16779

  11. #16778
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88123981

    Set up a date with her and then she went ghost when she found out I was in a motel. I asked her why my room was any more sketch than the room she wanted me to come to but no response.

    Any feedback on her? Bbj? Cim? Any other noteworthy inputs? She looks yummy and I'd like to try her out if she has good reviews.

  12. #16777

    CBJ. No Go

    I'm a long time follower and supporter of the USASG Tampa threads. There seems be an uptick in CBJ posts associated with good reviews. To each his own of course but with what these providers want for service there isn't a chance I'm donating without confirming 1. Bbj 2. Cim. It just isn't worth TOFTT at current rates to find out a provider doesn't blow no cover or won't take my load in her mouth. Some even have upsells for both bbj and cim.

  13. #16776

    She around?

    I can't get hold of her recently. Those (and that mouth work wonders.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220807-053225_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  14. #16775
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88121373

    She gives great head and will take a load in the mouth no problem. She is easy to communicate with and her room was safe. She has put on some weight from years past and had her boyfriend wait outside during our last meet. I found this out after the fact and for that reason she won't get another incall visit.

  15. #16774
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88059130

    Does she include bbj cim? She looks smoking hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape