LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 765 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 815 865 1265 1765 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 28241
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16781
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88138026

    She quoted a buddy of mine 70 for headache relief and wanted to upsell for bbj. Comms went quiet when he agreed to the upsell if it included cim.

    She looks tasty. I'm hoping the menu opens up.

  2. #16780

    Fiery Redhead

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88103169

    She is the woman in the photos. She aims to please. Bbj cim no problem. As a previous reviewer noted she looks great from behind.

  3. #16779

  4. #16778
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88123981

    Set up a date with her and then she went ghost when she found out I was in a motel. I asked her why my room was any more sketch than the room she wanted me to come to but no response.

    Any feedback on her? Bbj? Cim? Any other noteworthy inputs? She looks yummy and I'd like to try her out if she has good reviews.

  5. #16777

    CBJ. No Go

    I'm a long time follower and supporter of the USASG Tampa threads. There seems be an uptick in CBJ posts associated with good reviews. To each his own of course but with what these providers want for service there isn't a chance I'm donating without confirming 1. Bbj 2. Cim. It just isn't worth TOFTT at current rates to find out a provider doesn't blow no cover or won't take my load in her mouth. Some even have upsells for both bbj and cim.

  6. #16776

    She around?

    I can't get hold of her recently. Those (and that mouth work wonders.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220807-053225_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  7. #16775
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88121373

    She gives great head and will take a load in the mouth no problem. She is easy to communicate with and her room was safe. She has put on some weight from years past and had her boyfriend wait outside during our last meet. I found this out after the fact and for that reason she won't get another incall visit.

  8. #16774
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88059130

    Does she include bbj cim? She looks smoking hot.

  9. #16773

    MILF Fun

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/88111669

    Met her a few times and she's fun and wanting to please. Bbj is outstanding and the FS was great as well for those times I was able to make it out of her mouth. No BBFS or so her listing says 🙄.

    She's fun and reasonable. I've repeated.

  10. #16772

  11. #16771

    Baci from RubMD?

    Anyone try her? Working out of a hotel.

    Any intel would be appreciated.

    TIA.

  12. #16770

    Cookie

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...830/8139450199

    Anything intel on this beauty. Seems TGTBT.

  13. #16769
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon527  [View Original Post]
    What I am wonderinig is when you went to see the girl in the ad, what was the reason for offering up the sister? The handler being there was already an uncomfortable situation but for the two to by pimping out the sister? You sure real sister?
    I don't think it's her real sister but I really have no way to prove that. Different body type completely and not much resemblance.

    It was snow who offered her up to me. I thought we were going to use the sister's room, but instead she said the sister goes with the room. LOL. I didn't want either and ended up sticking with snow.

  14. #16768

    Snow

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/87931987

    Second visit. Light kissing, fiv, CBJ, CFS in cg and mish.

    The fucking was more intense this time. I'm pretty sure I made her cum at least twice. When she was sucking my dick, I was working her clit pretty good.

    She is at a hotel near Busch gardens. It's a step up from the last place but still a bit of a dive. There was no sign of the sister or handler today. I will probably repeat given how intense our session was today. I might be addicted to that hot bod.

  15. #16767
    What I am wonderinig is when you went to see the girl in the ad, what was the reason for offering up the sister? The handler being there was already an uncomfortable situation but for the two to by pimping out the sister? You sure real sister?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    So full disclosure. When I arrived the room smelled like smoke. I wasn't ready for that. She offered up the sister. It would not be in the same room but in the sister's room. So the sister comes walking over and she is definitely not coherent at all. That was a hard pass. I also saw the handler outside the sister's room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape