Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 43500
-
08-08-22 06:19 #36240Regular Member

Posts: 242Maybe, that's what it really is?
Maybe, a trade of sex for announcing (promoting) their sexual services.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 05:21 #36239Senior Member

Posts: 306As or review
This post seems more like an advertisement than a review. Maybe provider trying to drum up business.
Originally Posted by WillApple
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 22:09 #36238Senior Member

Posts: 265Zumba Scandal
What happened during the Zumba scandal did they get outed.
Originally Posted by NewGuy666
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 19:59 #36237Senior Member

Posts: 368Very similar experience last year and gave up on the place. I like the location and setup but the providers are just weird. And not in a good way.
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 18:23 #36236Regular Member

Posts: 4What's the name? Rosa?
Originally Posted by WillApple
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 14:42 #36235Senior Member

Posts: 209This looks like her prior location (Aiko). She's not there any longer.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 14:31 #36234Regular Member

Posts: 7Great massage / spa parlor in newton st Waltham
Great massage parlor. My third time going. Always polite and clean environment. (And they even speak some English!) Just got a massage today it was a great experience, they had 2 beautiful young girls. They have very exceptional and tight bodies. They offered me a 4 hand massage I couldn't refuse these two girls of my dreams. I've been to quite a few places and this one has made me never want to check out a new place as long as these two girls are there. Before you go to a place your not sure is good or not, check this place out first.
-
08-07-22 11:13 #36233Regular Member

Posts: 4New Jin in Salem
I've been going to the new Jin location in Salem, across from the ice cream shop. Overall good service, get BBBJ. I tried calling to make an appointment last Friday and no answer. No sure if they moved? Her name was Coco and I saw her name pop up here in another location. Maybe they moved? Anyways, any advice for a place around the North Shore that does BBBJ with a fairly young provider, or at least not a grandma?
-
08-07-22 10:49 #36232Regular Member

Posts: 4New Salem Spot
I've been going to the new Jin location in Salem, across from the ice cream shop. Overall good service, get BBBJ. I tried calling to make an appointment last Friday and no answer. No sure if they moved? Her name was Coco and I saw her name pop up here in another location. Maybe they moved? Anyways, any advice for a place around the North Shore that does BBBJ with a fairly young provider, or at least not a grandma?
-
08-07-22 08:04 #36231Senior Member

Posts: 153SSH Weymouth
Cindy is long gone.
Originally Posted by Momo2
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 07:08 #36230Senior Member

Posts: 3853Next to Kung Fu Tea, there is a door that leads upstairs to offices. If she's there, it's on the 2nd floor. There use to be one on the fourth floor. But, she was strictly HJ only.
Originally Posted by Energizerbunne
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 06:51 #36229Senior Member

Posts: 209Far down Harrison?
I was hoping for more specific info than "far down Harrison".
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 19:36 #36228Senior Member

Posts: 3853I remember HandjobLuvr mentioned about her recently. I haven't seen her after COVID. But, prior to that, she was OK. Everything was covered and is quite up there in price. I always leave relieved. But, not satisfied.
Originally Posted by HandjobLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 16:12 #36227Regular Member

Posts: 22Agreed
Scripted, they do a cursory shit massage. Like why even when we all know what we are there for. Similar, does not look at the pic they sent me. I got lost on the way out though. The backdoor / basement is a maze. Mine was probably late 30 early 40.
Originally Posted by Jared260
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 16:01 #36226Senior Member

Posts: 209Anybody know where Penny is these days?
Penny, whom was on Kneeland, (Aiko). Any news on her whereabouts?










Reply With Quote



