rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 924 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 424 824 874 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 974 1024 1424 1924 ... LastLast
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 41309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27464
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJones227  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for some reliable headache relief in Jax. The pickings on STG are slim and seem to only get worse. Anyone have any recommendations? Or do I need to explore Massage Options?

    Thanks.
    I normally hit up south side Nikki when I'm in town for headache relief. Her comes at times is eh if you're trying to set up something for later. If you are ready then she is easy to get ahold of. Good at taking directions well which she does not need. She gets every drop out and leave you drained.

  2. #27463

    Deja, Yes I'm Reviewing her again. LOL

    I am new here to this Forum, but like I've said before. I am not new to the " Hobby".

    I saw Deja this past Friday afternoon at her new location.

    She is staying in a nice apartment on the OP / Westside section of town.

    The Dream started with a BBBJ and an occasional DT.

    Afterwards I had her lay on her back on the bed with her ass on the edge of the bed and I started pounding her Kitty!

    After several minutes, I came in the bag and she brought me a warm, wet towel to clean up.

  3. #27462

    Two girls donation

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, This is the first time I've seen this post.

    It lists a QV for just one Girl at $$ ! I'm texting to get a verification on that donation amount.

    No reply yet.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/244548418988
    I received a text back 3 hours latter. 500.00 for both girls for a hour.

    That's a pass for me, neither is looking like they would be worth that. IMO.

  4. #27461

    Lingo $ Donations

    The standard seems to me to be this. $. or $ = One Benjamin / - . 40= two Jackson's.

    When I was green, just last week it took me a little bit to catch on. This may help somebody.

  5. #27460
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure, she is with Rhonda, the thief I posted about, I saw there ads back to back alot.
    I made a date with Goth and arrived early, saw it looked like people were hiding their stuff in a car. I asked if she was alone and she said yeah come on. I watched a s she did that she brought one guy back inside. I said I was pulling in when this was happening. Looked like a set up to me.

  6. #27459
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrk912  [View Original Post]
    I made a post about her when I went to her room. A chick was in the bathroom and she just was sketchy and kinda jumpy and I can tell she was under the influence and it wasn't alcohol if you know what I mean. So I just said hold on went to my car and left.
    I had 2 great encounters with this chic last month. Maybe she picks and chooses who she balls out with but it's was at my location.

  7. #27458

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Will set you up! Heard her name is jesse.
    She robbed me back when she was prego staying at youngerman circle.

  8. #27457

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by SeventyEight  [View Original Post]
    So I recently contacted the girl that goes by Kendall (904 -XXX-XX17) and I made a rookie mistake, I sent a deposit upfront via electronic payment and then, You guessed it, CRICKETS, I think she blocked me too. Anyways, I didn't lose much money, however, just the fact that she'd scam me like that tells me enough about this female. I'm not saying don't visit her (proceed with caution) I'm just saying be careful and never trust a provider.

    https://brunswick.skipthegames.com/f...e/309302749248

    -Stay Safe Gents!
    I'm sorry that you made a mistake, that is mentioned at least once a week is my guess, never donate a deposit, never donate up front, get taken care of then donate.

  9. #27456

    Big booty goth

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPop  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it she will take your money and have dB knocking on door. 5 min into it she give BBBJ then the knock.
    I am preety sure, she is with Rhonda, the thief I posted about, I saw there ads back to back alot.

  10. #27455

    Big booty goth

    Don't do it she will take your money and have dB knocking on door. 5 min into it she give BBBJ then the knock.

  11. #27454

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    I keep getting confused on the lingo. You saying 2 Jacksans for a hhr or a ben and 2 jacksans?
    A Ben and 2 Jacksans for HHR.

  12. #27453

    I see the. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TempoSlow  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with her about a month ago. When I arrived and told her I was there she gave me the room number and told me to go up. Once I went up to her room I noticed she wasn't there and her room door was cracked open. I texted her where she was at and she said she was coming up just go in. I didn't and was going to leave cause I didn't trust it. I happened to pass her in the elevator and eventually turned around. Finally went in the room and got to business. Went mission, doggy and finished in raincoat. $.40 for HHR.

    Pros: She was cute in person. Nice body and great arch.

    Cons: Tried to get out of BJ cause my JR was already excited.

    I would visit again.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/154763094433
    I keep getting confused on the lingo. You saying 2 Jacksans for a hhr or a ben and 2 jacksans?

  13. #27452

    Started off sketchy but ended good

    Had a dream with her about a month ago. When I arrived and told her I was there she gave me the room number and told me to go up. Once I went up to her room I noticed she wasn't there and her room door was cracked open. I texted her where she was at and she said she was coming up just go in. I didn't and was going to leave cause I didn't trust it. I happened to pass her in the elevator and eventually turned around. Finally went in the room and got to business. Went mission, doggy and finished in raincoat. $.40 for HHR.

    Pros: She was cute in person. Nice body and great arch.

    Cons: Tried to get out of BJ cause my JR was already excited.

    I would visit again.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/154763094433

  14. #27451

    Kassidy

    Saw Kassidy today in Jacksonville, she is real except for her boobs. Very sweet woman, gave a very good BBBJ, great body nice boobs and pretty face. Willing to please, prefers missionary and doggy style. I would see her again in I'm in JAX.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1772212

  15. #27450

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by SeventyEight  [View Original Post]
    So I recently contacted the girl that goes by Kendall (904 -XXX-XX17) and I made a rookie mistake, I sent a deposit upfront via electronic payment and then, You guessed it, CRICKETS, I think she blocked me too. Anyways, I didn't lose much money, however, just the fact that she'd scam me like that tells me enough about this female. I'm not saying don't visit her (proceed with caution) I'm just saying be careful and never trust a provider.

    https://brunswick.skipthegames.com/f...e/309302749248

    -Stay Safe Gents!
    I made a post about her when I went to her room. A chick was in the bathroom and she just was sketchy and kinda jumpy and I can tell she was under the influence and it wasn't alcohol if you know what I mean. So I just said hold on went to my car and left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape