Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 1002 1502 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 31845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24330

    Asia

    I saw Asia a couple weeks ago. Have been seeing her since the parlor days of the 90's. I admit she is difficult to get scheduled with, but when the impossible does surface, you are in for a wonderful experience. Asia is one the sexiest eager to please you type of ladies you will ever encounter. Treat her well and it comes back 10 fold. Thanks Asia!

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    Asia is very good but I've pretty much given up on trying to meet her again.

  2. #24329

    Anal

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGremlin  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I think I worded that the wrong way. I meant giving not receiving.
    LOL that's a whole different conversation.

  3. #24328

    Anal?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Several girls have strap ons. Just ask when you inquired about their menu. Not my thing, but to each their own.
    LOL, I think I worded that the wrong way. I meant giving not receiving.

  4. #24327

    And nearly impossible to meet

    Quote Originally Posted by CGLover  [View Original Post]
    Asia of Nashville is a good one. She's been reviewed many times before. Great personality and a pleaser for a fair price.
    Asia is very good but I've pretty much given up on trying to meet her again.

  5. #24326

    Strap on

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGremlin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of where I can get some good anal?
    Ling ling has one and loves to use it.

  6. #24325

    That was funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Several girls have strap ons. Just ask when you inquired about their menu. Not my thing, but to each their own.
    Thanks for the laugh!

  7. #24324
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Several girls have strap ons. Just ask when you inquired about their menu. Not my thing, but to each their own.
    Haha! I see what you did there.

  8. #24323

    Anal

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGremlin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of where I can get some good anal?
    Several girls have strap ons. Just ask when you inquired about their menu. Not my thing, but to each their own.

  9. #24322

    Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGremlin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of where I can get some good anal?
    Asia of Nashville is a good one. She's been reviewed many times before. Great personality and a pleaser for a fair price.

  10. #24321

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGuitarGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just finished texting with this one. Wants a deposit upfront. Knew it was TGTBT, but had to try. Kinda has a Rachel MacAdams look, and wanted to take it to pound town. But alas, it is not to be. Probably a fat dude in his boxers in his mom's basement with Cheetoh dust on his wife beater.

    Bummer.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/87821498
    Deposit = scam. What part of that is not clear?

  11. #24320

    Two traveling ladies who are in Nashville fairly often

    Vicki. Tiny spinner body. Very conversational and very Laidback. Blowjob skills are decent, but she does BBBJCIM.

    She is here a couple of times a month, and I've seen her twice. Enjoyed it every time.

    https://preferred411.com/P356062

    Sofia:

    Have you ever wanted to fuck a drop dead gorgeous porn star, who will make out with you with passion like you are high school sweethearts?

    See Sofia.

    Super tight body, enhanced tits, and round little ass.

    Fucking her was like fulfilling every teenage boys fantasy. Vocal with dirty talk and sucks your dick like her life depended on it Highly recommend! She is not her much either, but comes out here every few months. I make it a priority to see her when she is here. You should too!

    https://www.vipsofiabelle.com/

  12. #24319

    Anal?

    Anyone know of where I can get some good anal?

  13. #24318

    Thanks for the laugh!

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGuitarGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just finished texting with this one. Wants a deposit upfront. Knew it was TGTBT, but had to try. Kinda has a Rachel MacAdams look, and wanted to take it to pound town. But alas, it is not to be. Probably a fat dude in his boxers in his mom's basement with Cheetoh dust on his wife beater.

    Bummer.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/87821498
    Probably a fat dude in his boxers in his mom's basement with Cheeto dust on his wife beaters! That is funny and probably true!

  14. #24317

    TGTBT Catfish

    Just finished texting with this one. Wants a deposit upfront. Knew it was TGTBT, but had to try. Kinda has a Rachel MacAdams look, and wanted to take it to pound town. But alas, it is not to be. Probably a fat dude in his boxers in his mom's basement with Cheetoh dust on his wife beater.

    Bummer.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/87821498

  15. #24316

    I totally concur!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGremlin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/87770882

    If you like cougars, she's phenomenal. Nice hotel, nice personality, no drug problems, and literally let me do whatever I wanted except anal.
    I had the pleasure of meeting this rare bird! She is truly a breath of fresh air!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape