The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 343 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 5137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3127

    Need a little help from my friends

    Does anyone know where Tina is? Dm me.

  2. #3126
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Krystal

    Saw her the other day, she is advertising on the one back page, visit was meh. Her body is one of the nicest around these parts, nice and tanned, her new boobs are still too far apart and hard but the size looks good. The performance was lackluster at best, waaay down from the first couple times but she'll do raw with CIP. No clean up or goodbye just wham-bam then back on her phone. I want to say I won't repeat but got this dried up area she is an 8. 5 so I'll probably reluctantly be back.

    Damage was $180 for a half hour uncovered.

  3. #3125

    HOT 🤩128293; HORNY 😜128520; and READY 💄128139; 40 years old

    Hello Men,

    Me again. I really wasn't going to do anything then I saw this ad for this girl. I live in Hampton so I was like maybe we can do something, but would like to hear what she's like.

    Thanks,

    Peanuts.

    Naughty 😈Nikki.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames. C. why /168964056683.

  4. #3124

    BBW Lynn

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...chester-732354

    Anyone have her contact info? I enjoyed my time with this woman, she has a nice big ass.

  5. #3123

    Got Ghosted Yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    She leaves all her real info on her ads, I was able to add her on social media.
    Contacted Bailey and set up a 3 pm appointment. Time came and she never answered the texts.

  6. #3122

    Found her

    Quote Originally Posted by AkumaWar  [View Original Post]
    Which Backpage? Can't seem to find her.
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...play_i14648122

  7. #3121

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    New number and face pic are in her ad now. I guess she's paying attention.
    She leaves all her real info on her ads, I was able to add her on social media.

  8. #3120

    Bailey

    New number and face pic are in her ad now. I guess she's paying attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAl  [View Original Post]
    1 (601) 473-0XXX.

  9. #3119
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAl  [View Original Post]
    To answer someone else that asked who said they can't see her face you won't be disappointed. Very cute. Here is her new number:

    She actually texted me and asked to post her number because it is not in ad. It sure if that is allowed?
    I talked to her about taking more than 1 guy at a time. Perhaps we should get a room this weekend and a few of us have her at the same time.

  10. #3118

    Yes cute

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    Cant see her face, cute?
    1 (601) 473-0XXX.

  11. #3117

    Bailey new number

    To answer someone else that asked who said they can't see her face you won't be disappointed. Very cute. Here is her new number:

    She actually texted me and asked to post her number because it is not in ad. It sure if that is allowed?

  12. #3116

    Bailey?

    Can’t see her face, cute?

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again last Friday night. She was very accommodating and I did cream her again.
    Last edited by Muffhunt; 08-03-22 at 08:25. Reason: Mistake

  13. #3115
    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again last Friday night. She was very accommodating and I did cream her again.
    Which Backpage? Can't seem to find her.

  14. #3114
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAl  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Bailey in Manchester. Just go to back page and she is easy to find. Ad says something like Bailey is back! Did a car date on Sunday. She had me pick her up at her place, we went and got a coffee then went a secluded place to park. Talked a little and had some fun. Seemed everything but anal was on table. BBFS, cip, daty, fiv, BBBJ, dfk. I got her first appointment of the day so I think she looked good. Maybe a 6. Did not like the head if I am being honest. But everything else was good. Not sure exactly how all these acronyms for pricing work but a buck twenty.
    I saw her again last Friday night. She was very accommodating and I did cream her again.

  15. #3113

    Bailey

    Went and saw Bailey in Manchester. Just go to back page and she is easy to find. Ad says something like Bailey is back! Did a car date on Sunday. She had me pick her up at her place, we went and got a coffee then went a secluded place to park. Talked a little and had some fun. Seemed everything but anal was on table. BBFS, cip, daty, fiv, BBBJ, dfk. I got her first appointment of the day so I think she looked good. Maybe a 6. Did not like the head if I am being honest. But everything else was good. Not sure exactly how all these acronyms for pricing work but a buck twenty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape