Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 18409
-
08-06-22 10:13 #12169Senior Member

Posts: 119Sun
After reading review, was in area mid week and tried Sun. 6 hr, early afternoon. Drew Pepsi, beautiful middle age Korean lady with a tight killer body. Nice rub then ask me to flip and what I wanted. I said BBBJ and DATY. Offered 1. Done deal. Best AMP BBBJ I've had in a while and the best tasting tight kitty too. Would love to take her home. Will return.
-
08-06-22 10:00 #12168Regular Member

Posts: 10BEBE Debut
I am following you wise men's advice and heading out for my 1st appointment with BEBE. Wish me luck!
-
08-05-22 15:46 #12167Senior Member

Posts: 429Ivy, Oasis in Shepherdsville
I wrote a complete report on Oasis, but it wouldn't upload. Bottom line, go see Ivy at Oasis. I-65 , exit and go east. Take the first right. Superior service from a 9/10 tall asian with tits! She will be there until end of August.
-
08-05-22 15:19 #12166Senior Member

Posts: 429Asains
Ha ha ha. Dude, they all look the same!!
Originally Posted by Mnm1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 11:41 #12165Senior Member

Posts: 241Orlando
Bebe is as close as it gets to the Orlando massage parlors. Orlando wins out mostly because they will suck you dry and keep fucking you. I have no idea how but they keep you hard.
Originally Posted by RayGun1184
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 11:19 #12164Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks for the description. Hell this makes me want to drive up a day early now LOL. If she is comparable to anything like I've experienced in Orlando than this will be my go to AMP from here on out.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 09:01 #12163Senior Member

Posts: 222Asian rub girls
Anyone ever get any pics of these ladies definitely would like to see what they look like before pulling the trigger.
-
08-04-22 07:32 #12162This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Caution bro.
If you go, see Bebe for your first time in an AMP shop you will never be the same.
Originally Posted by RayGun1184
[View Original Post]
"Letting her break your cherry", problem, no one will compare to her in any Massage shop you visit afterward.
Beauty, Sexy body, personality, sex drive, she will suck your pockets dry, and you will give, want to give her more! (" need money for my trip") Gold digger Bro. WTF!
Caution Bro. ; Pussy is a powerful little thing! Caution!
Men have lied for it, gone to war for it, killed for it, lost all for it!
Hope this gives you things to think about, remember, Bro.
She is on her knees looking up, as she pops your Massage cherry.
Congratulation!
-
08-03-22 22:33 #12161Senior Member

Posts: 3103Smh
Those pictures give me blah.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 20:54 #12160Regular Member

Posts: 24With Bebe still at Empire imma let her pop my cherry I think. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate ya.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 20:51 #12159Regular Member

Posts: 24Hell yeah! Empire it is!
Originally Posted by JamKev
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 18:31 #12158Senior Member

Posts: 3103They both have top knot hair right now,
But IB is so busy the last several days you probably will get right in at Eva. Wendy at IB leaves the 5th and a new one arrives at IB the 5th.
Originally Posted by RayGun1184
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 18:09 #12157Regular Member

Posts: 20Empire
I was there last night, so was Bebe. She looks amazing. Wants business to pay for her trip. Leaving September 14.
Originally Posted by RayGun1184
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 16:41 #12156This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Not really
That big of a deal for most, providers shower you, not sexual most times, just clean you, in out, up down. You're clean! The only real reason for a shower is if you have "Kitty Cum" all over you when you're done!
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
Can't go home to the wife like that.
Most of the showers are just something you dream about, an "Asian woman washing you." WTF!
-
08-03-22 16:14 #12155Senior Member

Posts: 344I agree
I've had two occasions where the mamasan has given me the shower while the provider finished up with another John, once at Sun and the other at Stress Away. Now I shower before going, period.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






