Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 925 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 975 1025 1425 1925 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 41311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27451

    Kassidy

    Saw Kassidy today in Jacksonville, she is real except for her boobs. Very sweet woman, gave a very good BBBJ, great body nice boobs and pretty face. Willing to please, prefers missionary and doggy style. I would see her again in I'm in JAX.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1772212

  2. #27450

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by SeventyEight  [View Original Post]
    So I recently contacted the girl that goes by Kendall (904 -XXX-XX17) and I made a rookie mistake, I sent a deposit upfront via electronic payment and then, You guessed it, CRICKETS, I think she blocked me too. Anyways, I didn't lose much money, however, just the fact that she'd scam me like that tells me enough about this female. I'm not saying don't visit her (proceed with caution) I'm just saying be careful and never trust a provider.

    https://brunswick.skipthegames.com/f...e/309302749248

    -Stay Safe Gents!
    I made a post about her when I went to her room. A chick was in the bathroom and she just was sketchy and kinda jumpy and I can tell she was under the influence and it wasn't alcohol if you know what I mean. So I just said hold on went to my car and left.

  3. #27449

    I made a mistake

    So I recently contacted the girl that goes by Kendall (904 -XXX-XX17) and I made a rookie mistake, I sent a deposit upfront via electronic payment and then, You guessed it, CRICKETS, I think she blocked me too. Anyways, I didn't lose much money, however, just the fact that she'd scam me like that tells me enough about this female. I'm not saying don't visit her (proceed with caution) I'm just saying be careful and never trust a provider.

    https://brunswick.skipthegames.com/f...e/309302749248

    -Stay Safe Gents!

  4. #27448

    2 girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted a while back. Real but not the best experience. From what I remember one of the girls is BI but the other one not so much. He did say they were nice looking.
    Its a scam, the girl that is kind of butch has been running it for 3-4 years. In 2019 it was a different girl, not the hot girl in glasses.

  5. #27447

    Ryder the gost

    Once again y'all be careful Ryder is posting a new add saying she doesn't gost she does look up her reviews she will gost and beg and leave you hanging she is a junkie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220805-124628_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #27446

    Mailbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellas it's been a min! Last post I ended up hook up about 3-4 people with Fiona who should be back soon BTW. So if I have you her # heads up! Today tho I'm here to talk about this local pornstar I met online. Visually she's not my type but god damnit the content she post online tells me she's more than a great time. One google search and you can see she's a full menu. Holy shit. Worth the donation. Tired of those trash stg scams and junkies. $$$ coins and I locked in date super smooth, no hassle, no drama & on time. She showed up to me really friendly and got to work. Got an hr but zero clock watch and rollled over to 2 ni extra charge. Multiple pops, BBBJ, cim, GREEK no up charge & was a great GFE. The bbj took me out faster than expected prob 4 minutes. She has no gag reflex or just a crazy deep throat because she hung her head off the bed and letting me pound away. LOL. She was very understanding cleaned me up got back to work when I was ready. The Greek action was unreal you can really get your money worth she's prefers it and gets so into it. Tbh won't be seeing any other local talent till something wows me. Finally found a local provider who will do ANYTHING and isn't strung out. 4/20 use only but if anything else not while on clock or around me at t least.

    Message me if you want to connect with her or respond to me here with questions I gotcha.

    Links of her work.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h62bbb2cfc092d

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h627b404ef399a

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5ebaeeb3bfa7b

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h618702892a125
    Hey man, you mailbox is full. Please PM me I'm interested. I'm not looking to low ball or find the best deal, just would like a quality regular.

  7. #27445

    About clown Ania

    Quote Originally Posted by TaterB  [View Original Post]
    Looking to do outcall with her soon. Going to be in the area. Any insight? I looked at reviews. Just trying to decide whether to pull trigger.

    Thanks.
    Maybe if you pay her premium rate, she'll approach you differently, but I wouldn't hold my breath and get ready for the flakiness because that abounds for sure! And she will take the highest bidder, so you had better come with your A game, as far as offerings are concerned. Some of these jokers are shelling out big bucks to these heifers and wonder why these exorbitant rates are still climbing! And if you have a better than average size pecker, look elsewhere because that's a dealbreaker for her. SMH.

  8. #27444
    Quote Originally Posted by TaterB  [View Original Post]
    Looking to do outcall with her soon. Going to be in the area. Any insight? I looked at reviews. Just trying to decide whether to pull trigger.

    Thanks.
    Don't, I highly recommend not seeing her. Just do a search for her name, bad reviews abound, for incall. I wouldn't trust her coming to your place, as far as I could throw her.

  9. #27443

    Ania

    Looking to do outcall with her soon. Going to be in the area. Any insight? I looked at reviews. Just trying to decide whether to pull trigger.

    Thanks.

  10. #27442

    Real from prior review

    Someone posted a while back. Real but not the best experience. From what I remember one of the girls is BI but the other one not so much. He did say they were nice looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, This is the first time I've seen this post.

    It lists a QV for just one Girl at $$ ! I'm texting to get a verification on that donation amount.

    No reply yet.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/244548418988

  11. #27441

    New Northside?

    Has anyone any information on Mia in a camper posted on STG?

    Google search of # is nothing.

    Sounds & Looks TGTBT.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chrome_screenshot_1659657879110.jpg‎  

  12. #27440
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, This is the first time I've seen this post.

    It lists a QV for just one Girl at $$ ! I'm texting to get a verification on that donation amount.

    No reply yet.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/244548418988
    They are from St. Augustine, lesbians, and the guys in that forum say they are game players, thieves, and stay away from.

  13. #27439

    Two Girls

    Hey guys, This is the first time I've seen this post.

    It lists a QV for just one Girl at $$ ! I'm texting to get a verification on that donation amount.

    No reply yet.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/244548418988

  14. #27438
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Any info yet?
    I was told she's still around just not posting anymore hopefully she got her shit together and can be with her.

    Son. I'm happy for her but jr isn't all that excited about her life change LOL.

  15. #27437

    Headache Relief Jax?

    I've been looking for some reliable headache relief in Jax. The pickings on STG are slim and seem to only get worse. Anyone have any recommendations? Or do I need to explore Massage Options?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape