Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 17740
-
08-07-22 11:40 #10570Senior Member

Posts: 155AA GFE option
On the subject of AA, GFE providers, Amonie is in town.
She's not as young as Destiny, but totally GFE for a very reasonable donation.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/88165950
-
08-07-22 07:01 #10569Senior Member

Posts: 447Nothing special accurate pics but she is a rusher she started on seeking and quickly moved to the big leagues LOL.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-22 00:10 #10568Senior Member

Posts: 296Aphrodite
Has anyone info?
https://tryst.link/escort/aphrodite813#photos.
-
08-06-22 21:32 #10567Senior Member

Posts: 112Kandi
She has a bridge, you would never know she had some teeth knocked out in a car accident.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 18:46 #10566Senior Member

Posts: 418Never seen her but I was curious and reached out to her and she sent me a verification pic. She's real. But she's missing some teeth so. If you're into that go for it. I was not.
Originally Posted by Bddfc
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 17:44 #10565Senior Member

Posts: 112Kandi
I have seen her quite a bit. Always pleasant, don't feel rushed, good head--not the best I have ever had, but good. If your not too big, she will do full service, for me she is a good fit as I'm on the small to medium size. Not in a first rate hotel, but then in Wentzville even the poorer hotels are a heck of a lot better than what you find in the St. Louis area. Her room is a mess, but the bed usually looks clean and she has a skinny body, and almost no tits.
Originally Posted by Bddfc
[View Original Post]
Now that said there isn't a lot of providers out this way, so she almost has a monopoly on the business at this end of St. Charles county.
-
08-06-22 17:11 #10564Senior Member

Posts: 98Kandi?
Anyone have intel on this gal? I did a search on her name and saw several posts / comments but I believe they were in reference to a different Kandi.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...louis/88021471
-
08-06-22 08:30 #10563Senior Member

Posts: 436Bianca
She looks nothing like what is perceived from the pics. Much older. Rushed. After a little effort she wanted more money. She is nice and cheerful but really no intimate connection here. Just a hookup and done. Non repeater for me.
Originally Posted by Lfsman
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-22 08:25 #10562Senior Member

Posts: 436Destiny
She's still on here commenting disguised as one of us or several of us.
Originally Posted by RegisJ1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 14:36 #10561Banned Member

Posts: 17536 Reports
Everyone mentions Destiny you don't have to be Dick Tracy to figure this out.
Originally Posted by RegisJ1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 13:55 #10560Senior Member

Posts: 155Anyone else think ManONMoon might be a shill for Destiny? Or might just be Destiny?
Originally Posted by ManONMoon
[View Original Post]
His or her reports are suspiciously Destiny focused.
-
08-05-22 12:53 #10559Senior Member

Posts: 156How was she? Thinking of seeing her myself.
Originally Posted by Trojan83
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 12:04 #10558Senior Member

Posts: 66Bianca < Destiny
When I think of GFE, I think of very intimate, not awkward, and a girl that's really just wants to see you. This version is RARE and even more rare with AA providers. Bianca is an ok looking girl. I wouldn't say she's as naturally beautiful as say Destiny but I was looking for an additional girl. She is bored, isn't interested in what you want, rushes through everything and is clearly just there to make a buck. Not connection whatsoever. She's almost rude in how she talks as well. For $$$ it isn't even worth it. I think most these girls think having a great body or being remotely attractive is ALL they need to keep us coming back. I've seen 1 Angel, and about 5 vixens! I tend to love the Vixen version of GFE, but they only have Destiny as an AA. Bianca is great if you just want to get sucked off and turned off. Totally not worth it. I would say see Destiny and then see Bianca or any other AA provider and you will see exactly what I mean.
Originally Posted by Lfsman
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 11:37 #10557Senior Member

Posts: 223South suburbs
Any girls worth seeing in the nicer, south suburbs? Heading south this weekend and usually stay in springfield, IL but considering pushing a little further this time if there is someone worth seeing.
-
08-05-22 11:03 #10556Senior Member

Posts: 139Can you give some details on why the experience with bianca was the worst? I've been on the fence with seeing her.
Originally Posted by ManONMoon
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






