Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 769 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 819 869 1269 1769 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 30795
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19275
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramanat  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the best person seen. Humble and respect. Ready to do and passionate.
    Kissing allowed?

  2. #19274
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramanat  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the best person seen. Humble and respect. Ready to do and passionate.
    I was a little reluctant but after this trustworthy review, I have to give her a shot!!

  3. #19273

    Flat

    Quote Originally Posted by Valhallaknight  [View Original Post]
    She have small boobs. But ready to please. Did HH, not a clock watcher.

  4. #19272
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Damn I'm so reluctant to give reviews since when I do, like Phoenix, they get inundated and their prices skyrocket. But TOFTT on this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/87856545.

    She's quite a bit cuter in person if you like black girls. She's tiny and really laid back and nice. Perfect, flawlessly smooth ebony skin. Still, YMMV because everything is covered and she has some intensive wipes protocol like some of the Asian pit stop girls. Wiping herself, wiping you, wiping your hands throughout the experience. I for one find loud TV cartoons or talk shows blaring distracting, so that was happening too. South Park in this case. LOL. Hearing Cartman making jokes while I'm trying to get hot with this girl was messing with my head. No COB body obviously, but she certainly doesn't rush you. I'd go back even though that first experience wasn't the best just because it was on my part to a degree. I think she's based in Greensboro but would be nice to have her around this area. That ass is smooth. Funny anecdote: She only does anal and was happily telling me how she "hasn't had sex in over two years (with her pussy)". This while I was maneuvering my cock into her ass. Gold.
    She's got tits that look like the dugs on an Amazonian hunter gatherer.

  5. #19271

    Brazilian

    Decided to pull the trigger on this one. Texted and got good response, lined up the location and time. Texted when I parked and got a quick reply with the room number. Quick entry, but she looks NOTHING like the ad. I was backed up and decided to hit it anyway. I got comfortable and laid the deposit on the nightstand. She had on a silk robe and got mostly undressed. Ad and texting before arriving indicated BBBJ was included, but she wanted to immediately put on a cover. I questioned and she reluctantly got me ready with the BBBJ after asking if I was clean. Then she gives the rules, no anal, no kissing and she does not ride. I'm fine with all that and after getting me ready, puts on the cover. She pulls off her panties and lowers her bra to reveal some pretty nice tits. I go straight to doggie and just pound away until I blow in the bag. I paid for the hh, but was only there about 15-20 minutes. She offered wipes for cleanup and didn't offer a massage or anything afterward. Damage was 120 and I would definitely not repeat, but she's not local anyway.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...8/371018453728

    HolyDiver.

  6. #19270

    I think

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?

    HolyDiver.
    Its this one:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/anna/48691448

  7. #19269

    Lilah James

    Quote Originally Posted by RatDog8020  [View Original Post]
    Met Lilah last week and let's just say we have a real nutcase. Showed up at the appt and she tells me GFE means we sit and get to know each other before the deed. WTF! I am here for one thing and one thing only and getting to know Lilah is not it. After about 5 min of awkward conversation we went to her bedroom. Started with a little touching and had to beg for BBBJ which she reluctantly agreed to. Lasted for about 5 min and on goes the cover. Missionary for about 5 min and then she started rushing me. I decided to quickly nut and get the hell out. Pretty sure she is a recovering addict.

    Will not repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/meetlilahjames
    This lines up with what I've read on here and heard elsewhere. For most people, it seems the craziness shows up pre-booking but thanks for sharing that she's not worth it even if you do get past all the pre-booking nonsense.

  8. #19268

    Best

    She is one of the best person seen. Humble and respect. Ready to do and passionate.

  9. #19267

    Re: Anna in Henderson

    Quote Originally Posted by SlHoward  [View Original Post]
    Tried Anna I'm Henderson (again) a couple days ago. A bit reluctantly, I might add because the girls I have experienced in Henderson typically heavy into every demon imaginable. But, I was headed south on 85 and the little head said to exit at Dabney Dr. While there, decided to send a text to see if I could get a response. Remarkably, quick response, quick set up and off I went to a low end local dive. Seen her before, and asked for a trip to Greece this time, to which she obliged at 120 clams. She was a bit wigged out, but still enjoyable. I'd probably not repeat as I don't like the added risk of demons present, bit was a fun time.
    Do you have a link?

    HolyDiver.

  10. #19266
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    How the fuck these white trash addicts keep up the facade of being some special high-end escorts is beyond my comprehension. It seems like every single sex worker I've ever met was fucked up in some way or another. Drugs, alcohol, batshit crazy, something.
    Because there are mongers with mor money than sense. They keep paying GPS rates.

  11. #19265

    I would guess TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/87813741

    About to pull the trigger. At least I hope to see the girl in the pics.
    Search the phone number and it comes up in different ads and different photos.

  12. #19264

    Anna in Henderson

    Tried Anna I'm Henderson (again) a couple days ago. A bit reluctantly, I might add because the girls I have experienced in Henderson typically heavy into every demon imaginable. But, I was headed south on 85 and the little head said to exit at Dabney Dr. While there, decided to send a text to see if I could get a response. Remarkably, quick response, quick set up and off I went to a low end local dive. Seen her before, and asked for a trip to Greece this time, to which she obliged at 120 clams. She was a bit wigged out, but still enjoyable. I'd probably not repeat as I don't like the added risk of demons present, bit was a fun time.

  13. #19263

    Oh absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT but do report if you pull the trigger. Even if there are some resemblance this may get me out of few weeks of hiatus.
    I might look for a different provider, I think my ATF is getting a little bored with me.

  14. #19262

    Tgtbt

    TGTBT but do report if you pull the trigger. Even if there are some resemblance this may get me out of few weeks of hiatus.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/87813741

    About to pull the trigger. At least I hope to see the girl in the pics.

  15. #19261

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape