The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 16685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12065

    Ms Pretty?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...i/067382125724

    Any reports on this one? Searching "Ms Pretty" yields nothing so not sure what else to search. Although we didn't hook up, previously quoted me $200 / hr for nude, mutual touch massage. Infers she has a day job so meets afterward.

  2. #12064
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualReader1  [View Original Post]
    I went to Milwaukee myself recently and hooked up with 2 streetwalkers and one almost wasn't allowed entry because she looked so homeless and beat up. But that's my bag.
    Damn. You are fucking hardcore.

  3. #12063

    Cassy

    Anyone seen Cassy?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...g/345238266915
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4EAAA209-C3FA-4E0B-BA3A-4861EA97376F.jpg‎  

  4. #12062

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by WiGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. She's pretty hot, I'll give it a shot and see how she is. I need to get laid LOL. Who have you had good luck with?
    Report back if you see her. She's been on my radar.

  5. #12061

    I don't know man. Options are, how do I say this, not good.

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBear1234  [View Original Post]
    Going to travel through Madison Sunday night.

    Any recommendation on who to see?
    If you do manage to book a date, I would be careful. Madison has scrapped the bottom of the barrel out if you know what I mean. I literally go down the Madison STG page and go: fake, fraud, mentally unstable, unreliable, massive pain in the ass, etc. You are better off going to Milwaukee or Chicago in my opinion. I went to Milwaukee myself recently and hooked up with 2 streetwalkers at my hotel. One almost wasn't allowed entry because she looked so homeless and beat up. But that's my bag.

  6. #12060

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by WiGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dealt with Xena from STG?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...Y/378233833157

    Is she legit?
    I saw her like 5 months ago and she was decent to deal with, had a good time with her. Pics are real, and accurate but I think that was a fluke though because she has been nothing but difficult recently. Long lapses in responding to texts, stops texting altogether, and like the other poster said, goes from zero to ***** in no time. YMMV.

  7. #12059

    Recommendation

    Going to travel through Madison Sunday night.

    Any recommendation on who to see?

  8. #12058

    Xena

    I've seen Xena once a few months ago and didn't have any problems. She was hotter and more fun than most that I've seen recently.

  9. #12057
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #12056
    Bitchy is putting it pretty mildly! Pictures are old too.

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely legit, but I haven't
    heard many good things about her. I've contacted her and she gets bitchy pretty easily so I didn't bother trying to see her.

  11. #12055
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely legit, but I haven't heard many good things about her. I've contacted her and she gets bitchy pretty easily so I didn't bother trying to see her.
    Thanks for the info. She's pretty hot, I'll give it a shot and see how she is. I need to get laid LOL. Who have you had good luck with?

  12. #12054
    Quote Originally Posted by WiGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dealt with Xena from STG?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...Y/378233833157

    Is she legit?
    She's definitely legit, but I haven't heard many good things about her. I've contacted her and she gets bitchy pretty easily so I didn't bother trying to see her.

  13. #12053

    MadiMae

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I must have missed that. Another one to strike off the "possible" list.
    MadiMae is 100% a scammer.

  14. #12052

    Xena. STG

    Has anyone dealt with Xena from STG?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...Y/378233833157

    Is she legit?

  15. #12051

    Shayla

    Lost my phone and can't find number for Asian Shayla anymore. She is my go to. Can anyone help?

    D.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape