Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 228 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 3412
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2872
    I was thinking about doing direct deposit of a small amount from my paycheck into PayPal. I can explain the different deposit amount in our joint checking by saying I upped my 401 k contributions by a small amount. Then I just need to navigate the delivery of the PayPal debit card through the mail before she sees it. And of course make sure statements are paperless. Am I missing anything here?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    You have a tough situation to navigate. As some have said, separate bank accounts but if you already deposit your checks into the joint account, how do you now justify your own separate account?

    Do you each get a weekly allowance? If so, you could increase the amount you take out on occasion and say it's for golf, poker or whatever hobby or extracurricular activities you like to indulge in without her.

    It's going to be pretty tough, justifying large cash withdrawals and her not becoming suspicious. She will probably think your on drugs. Actually, that wouldn't be a bad thing, considering the alternative.

    Good luck.

  2. #2871

    Sex Gplf and Money

    Been married for 30 yrs and after menopause the sex drive of the wife went into the garbage, even when we do it which is not very often it is very vanilla. Some what of a dead fish. So what's the point. We get along great and to my point. I like all my stuff, not half my stuff after a divorce. Getting with new gals is always a blast and this site provides great information and weeds out the bad ones. I have now 3 or 4 regulars that I click with and really enjoy there company. I don't feel guilty cause men need sex and need to do something. As for the money thing, I play golf and usually pay up front on my card and the other 3 guys give me cash. Take in usually 150 each Saturday and pay the credit card from the checking account. Bingo, some play money for me. I travel some for work so I can get a room and its never in question or make up a meeting for a few hours during the daytime. I like meeting up with the gals during the day, safer and most aren't drunk stoned or high by noon.

  3. #2870

    Becca Cardio

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Especially with Becca!
    You ain't never lied. I'm in good shape and she puts me through it.

    Last time I saw her, which was last week, she said she's selfish in bed and that's probably not a good a quality for a *****. Her words not mine.

    After the choking and pushing and pulling, yes, you've been worked out.

  4. #2869

    You sure about that

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Well I guess in a simple ironic twist you have a partner that wants to be with you hahaha. Yea sounds like you need a solo hobby! I know where there is a game store where people gather to play board games and drink beer. You could find your inner nerd and tell her that you have become into that. No woman wants to do that haha.
    Sounds like his wife would. LOL!

  5. #2868

    Money Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    How does everyone hide the money trail from their spouse or SO? I usually get cash back at grocery stores, but that takes time, withdrawing small amounts every few weeks. My wife used to never look at the online bank account because she isn't very tech savvy so I just took out cash when I needed it. Recently she's started to look at it. No more large withdrawals for me. Also, too many cash back transactions in a small amount of time will be noticeable in our banking app, thus the need to spread them out over time.

    I see that you can do direct deposit to PayPal and get a debit card. Has anyone done that? What about online only banks like Ally? They still have to mail you a debit card, so that would be hard to explain if you didn't get the mail before your wife. Looking for good options if anyone has any.

    JB.
    You have a tough situation to navigate. As some have said, separate bank accounts but if you already deposit your checks into the joint account, how do you now justify your own separate account?

    Do you each get a weekly allowance? If so, you could increase the amount you take out on occasion and say it's for golf, poker or whatever hobby or extracurricular activities you like to indulge in without her.

    It's going to be pretty tough, justifying large cash withdrawals and her not becoming suspicious. She will probably think your on drugs. Actually, that wouldn't be a bad thing, considering the alternative.

    Good luck.

  6. #2867

    Loss of desire

    The reason us guys are on this site is our current and former spouses have lost their desire.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    You would think the nerd would stop her.

    No I really don't mind spending time with her, hanging out etc. Only issue I have is she is older and never ever wants sex anymore. Well that is an easy solution. I pay girls cause it keeps it totally unemotional, just a transaction. If we didn't like hanging out, I don't think I'd still be married.

  7. #2866
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    You would think the nerd would stop her.

    No I really don't mind spending time with her, hanging out etc. Only issue I have is she is older and never ever wants sex anymore. Well that is an easy solution. I pay girls cause it keeps it totally unemotional, just a transaction. If we didn't like hanging out, I don't think I'd still be married.
    Sounds like you are lucky! Even without the sex, to have a partner that you get along with is golden. I know multiple married guys who are miserable but either won't / can't divorce. Independent of how you feel about Charlie Sheen, he said it best when refering to hookers, "I don't pay them for sex. I pay them to leave. " !

  8. #2865

    Let me guess

    I bet the name of your band is "The Boys Club".

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    I work from home but still have an office where I go about once a week as needed. I usually "have a meeting" which is not lying bc I'll grab an appointment with a provider in conjunction with the day I might meet co-workers for lunch or at the office. As far as the money trail, first off my wife NEVER and I mean never checks the accounts. She's clueless with money. So I could withdraw in small amounts if needed. I do well financially but I'm also lucky enough to have a little side hustle as a musician where my gigs are either paid in cash or I simply cash some of the checks. The latter is the most common option I take as I'm picky with providers and don't see as many as other gentlemen.

  9. #2864

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Well I guess in a simple ironic twist you have a partner that wants to be with you hahaha. Yea sounds like you need a solo hobby! I know where there is a game store where people gather to play board games and drink beer. You could find your inner nerd and tell her that you have become into that. No woman wants to do that haha.
    You would think the nerd would stop her.

    No I really don't mind spending time with her, hanging out etc. Only issue I have is she is older and never ever wants sex anymore. Well that is an easy solution. I pay girls cause it keeps it totally unemotional, just a transaction. If we didn't like hanging out, I don't think I'd still be married.

  10. #2863
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I was referring to sneaking out of the office for a dentist, or Dr, or chiropractor type appointments. Chiropractor appointments are good because that is something one would normally do every 2 to 4 weeks. Easy to fake.
    I work from home but still have an office where I go about once a week as needed. I usually "have a meeting" which is not lying bc I'll grab an appointment with a provider in conjunction with the day I might meet co-workers for lunch or at the office. As far as the money trail, first off my wife NEVER and I mean never checks the accounts. She's clueless with money. So I could withdraw in small amounts if needed. I do well financially but I'm also lucky enough to have a little side hustle as a musician where my gigs are either paid in cash or I simply cash some of the checks. The latter is the most common option I take as I'm picky with providers and don't see as many as other gentlemen.

  11. #2862
    I was referring to sneaking out of the office for a dentist, or Dr, or chiropractor type appointments. Chiropractor appointments are good because that is something one would normally do every 2 to 4 weeks. Easy to fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Could you say you have the same appointments? I mean your work hasnt changed right? Working from home doesn't alleviate the need to visit clients. OR maybe you can say you met some other like minded music folks and your going over there to jam? When she says she wants to come just say you want to get to know them better first, then later say it didn't work out if she asks about it again. One thing I do know is that if you act guilty then you are guilty! Easy for me to say tho as its not my butt on the line.

  12. #2861

    Cardio

    Especially with Becca!

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    We all know that fucking is a good cardio workout.

  13. #2860

    Hide the money trail

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    How does everyone hide the money trail from their spouse or SO? I usually get cash back at grocery stores, but that takes time, withdrawing small amounts every few weeks. My wife used to never look at the online bank account because she isn't very tech savvy so I just took out cash when I needed it. Recently she's started to look at it. No more large withdrawals for me. Also, too many cash back transactions in a small amount of time will be noticeable in our banking app, thus the need to spread them out over time.

    I see that you can do direct deposit to PayPal and get a debit card. Has anyone done that? What about online only banks like Ally? They still have to mail you a debit card, so that would be hard to explain if you didn't get the mail before your wife. Looking for good options if anyone has any.

    JB.
    I would advise against using any payment apps that link to your main bank account as they will show in the account history in some fashion. I know first hand that Zelle, Venmo, Paypal, Cashapp all show in the history with the amount and who its to. If you could open a separate account with another email / burner number to which you could withdraw from would be an option worth considering. But then you may need to disperse your direct deposit accordingly and possibly get all statements sent to the burner email. Making a g mail is possible without linking a phone number. Poker is a good option also LOL.

  14. #2859

    Vitamin V

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBayliner  [View Original Post]
    Might not be the right place for this ad but looking for a good Viagra website to order from. I imagine its all the same but figured I could get some better insight here. Running low. Thanks in advance.
    Lots of info and leads here for Vitamin V: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...gra-Sildenafil.

  15. #2858

    Cardio workout

    We all know that fucking is a good cardio workout.

    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    You can use the gym as an excuse, even if you currently don't go, you can always say I want start working out. This usually gives me a good 1 to 1. 5 hour excuse which is enough if I don't get ghosted.

    Sometimes I even actually go to the gym afterwards and spend 10 min on the treadmill so I look like I actually went.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape