Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 810 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 16695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12060

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by WiGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dealt with Xena from STG?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...Y/378233833157

    Is she legit?
    I saw her like 5 months ago and she was decent to deal with, had a good time with her. Pics are real, and accurate but I think that was a fluke though because she has been nothing but difficult recently. Long lapses in responding to texts, stops texting altogether, and like the other poster said, goes from zero to ***** in no time. YMMV.

  2. #12059

    Recommendation

    Going to travel through Madison Sunday night.

    Any recommendation on who to see?

  3. #12058

    Xena

    I've seen Xena once a few months ago and didn't have any problems. She was hotter and more fun than most that I've seen recently.

  4. #12057
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #12056
    Bitchy is putting it pretty mildly! Pictures are old too.

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely legit, but I haven't
    heard many good things about her. I've contacted her and she gets bitchy pretty easily so I didn't bother trying to see her.

  6. #12055
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely legit, but I haven't heard many good things about her. I've contacted her and she gets bitchy pretty easily so I didn't bother trying to see her.
    Thanks for the info. She's pretty hot, I'll give it a shot and see how she is. I need to get laid LOL. Who have you had good luck with?

  7. #12054
    Quote Originally Posted by WiGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dealt with Xena from STG?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...Y/378233833157

    Is she legit?
    She's definitely legit, but I haven't heard many good things about her. I've contacted her and she gets bitchy pretty easily so I didn't bother trying to see her.

  8. #12053

    MadiMae

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I must have missed that. Another one to strike off the "possible" list.
    MadiMae is 100% a scammer.

  9. #12052

    Xena. STG

    Has anyone dealt with Xena from STG?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...Y/378233833157

    Is she legit?

  10. #12051

    Shayla

    Lost my phone and can't find number for Asian Shayla anymore. She is my go to. Can anyone help?

    D.

  11. #12050

    Let's try again

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-cash/48587933 unless you want a stolen car I wouldn't give that. Has anyone seen her?

  12. #12049
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    Did not see a comprehensive list of where to look might be helpful. Please post others you know of
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...ame=Madison%2C+WI.

    https://privatedelights.ch/

  13. #12048
    When I first moved to the area, I was hoping that eccie would have lots of posts as it has almost everywhere else I've been. There's almost nothing on eccie Wisconsin (so few posts that they don't even bother breaking it down by Milwaukee vs. Madison metro areas).

    https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1001

  14. #12047
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    She insists on a deposit. LOL.
    I must have missed that. Another one to strike off the "possible" list.

  15. #12046

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape