Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18937
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She loves BBC. She is a **** hair away from going off the ledge though. Be forewarned. Incredible time but her mood shifts in a split second. I stopped seeing her, I love fucking bat shit crazy women they tend to be wild in bed, but she will someday pull a knife on someone. Too much for me, glad I saw her when she was (partially) stable.
    I find BBC the most reliable news on the planet. It's great how these providers are keeping up with current events.

  2. #18936
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratospnw  [View Original Post]
    What's the latest Intel on Katerine and Bunny. I am going to have 2-3 hours to kill tomorrow and was looking at one of these two. Any other GFE with minimal restrictions? Bunny fits my type. Not sure if she is down, with mixed reports here. Then Katerine. Damn choices!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?544717-Bunnyyyxo

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...terine-Galanis
    I saw bunny while other board was down. Can confirm she does not get herself looking as nice as pictures. She does carry some extra middle weight. Bunny is an attractive gal.

    She was bbj but safety otherwise not GFE in my opinion but she did get the job done only saw her an hh.

  3. #18935
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Perla has been around for a very long time although it seems like she took a multi-year hiatus and is now back.

    In my experience she is all covered and I haven't seen any reports indicating otherwise however, as always, YMMV.

  4. #18934
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She loves BBC. She is a **** hair away from going off the ledge though. Be forewarned. Incredible time but her mood shifts in a split second. I stopped seeing her, I love fucking bat shit crazy women they tend to be wild in bed, but she will someday pull a knife on someone. Too much for me, glad I saw her when she was (partially) stable.
    Or shoot you in the head like that ho in Everett did a few years back claiming it was because he was bad at daty.

  5. #18933

    This weekend

    Are there any sure thing providers friendly to this thread in Seattle right now for under $4?

  6. #18932
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Will she see AA men?
    She loves BBC. She is a **** hair away from going off the ledge though. Be forewarned. Incredible time but her mood shifts in a split second. I stopped seeing her, I love fucking bat shit crazy women they tend to be wild in bed, but she will someday pull a knife on someone. Too much for me, glad I saw her when she was (partially) stable.

  7. #18931

    Working link?

    That link no longer works. Can you share a fresh one if you can look her up with her digits?

    I think for escortaligator links, the 'old posts' page is better to post here because it is retained. You can get to the 'old posts' tab if you click on 'More Pics & Reviews' or 'comments.'

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/87047174

    BBFS, no cip. Just tell her you talked about it before. She's a little bigger then her pics but not too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTruck23  [View Original Post]
    A bit bigger is generous in my opinion, but she's not obese. Gave me a hat to slip on and was letting rubbing my member all over her box. So I just went with it and slipped it in. Same experience, BBFS no cip. Very nice girl and can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Those two alone would have me repeat.

    Try not to see her while it's hot though, little bit of a musty scent. So my favorite, daty, was not happening for me. Nothing a good hard scrub of the ol Richard won't fix though..

  8. #18930

    Ariana Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTruck23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience? Setting up an appointment and just want to do my due diligence before I pull the trigger..
    Well, how 'about that. She goes by Rari now. The last time I saw her was more than a year ago. She was always professional and setup was very straightforward with her. I don't ever remember her being late. She explicitly told me she wasn't friendly to the thread's topic though. I'd be interested to hear what sorts of results you got, if you pulled the trigger. She stopped posting some time ago and was suddenly hard to schedule with when she resurfaced a few months back. Or maybe I caught her at bad times consistently. I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    I think its this one: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Ariana-Taylor.

  9. #18929

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTruck23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience? Setting up an appointment and just want to do my due diligence before I pull the trigger..
    Well, how 'about that. She goes by Rari now. The last time I saw her was more than a year ago. She was always professional and setup was very straightforward with her. I don't ever remember her being late. She explicitly told me she wasn't friendly to the thread's topic though. I'd be interested to hear what sorts of results you got, if you pulled the trigger. She stopped posting some time ago and was suddenly hard to schedule with when she resurfaced a few months back. Or maybe I caught her at bad times consistently. I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    I think its this one: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Ariana-Taylor

  10. #18928

  11. #18927
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratospnw  [View Original Post]
    What's the latest Intel on Katerine and Bunny. I am going to have 2-3 hours to kill tomorrow and was looking at one of these two. Any other GFE with minimal restrictions? Bunny fits my type. Not sure if she is down, with mixed reports here. Then Katerine. Damn choices!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?544717-Bunnyyyxo

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...terine-Galanis
    I don't think Bunny is GFE. I swore I read she's no GFE and a safety girl, which is a bummer because she looks so cute and kissable. Lot's of comments in her reviews that she doesn't seem to get as done up for appointments as in her pics. Keep us updated if you see her.

  12. #18926
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Some of the best times I've had have been with crazy chicks. Have wanted to drop loads in this chick for ages but I just have not been brave enough to actually screw her. I'm always extremely hesitant whenever a chick posts an ad like the one currently on TNA. Makes me think she has something no one wants or can get rid of OR she's filming you for whatever reason. Bet she's a wild juicy ride but not for me.
    High risk from my personal experience with her. She has a nasty mouth which is awesome but not worth the risk. Take that for what it is. Let others take the fall LOL.

  13. #18925
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratospnw  [View Original Post]
    What's the latest Intel on Katerine and Bunny. I am going to have 2-3 hours to kill tomorrow and was looking at one of these two. Any other GFE with minimal restrictions? Bunny fits my type. Not sure if she is down, with mixed reports here. Then Katerine. Damn choices!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?544717-Bunnyyyxo

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...terine-Galanis
    I haven't met either, but have looked into them. If you search them on this forum bunny is sometimes no up charge YMMV and Katherine is with up charge. Cheers and let us know how it goes!

  14. #18924

    Katerine & Bunny

    What's the latest Intel on Katerine and Bunny. I am going to have 2-3 hours to kill tomorrow and was looking at one of these two. Any other GFE with minimal restrictions? Bunny fits my type. Not sure if she is down, with mixed reports here. Then Katerine. Damn choices!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?544717-Bunnyyyxo

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...terine-Galanis

  15. #18923
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Would love to but she blocked me forever ago. I doubt she even remembers me. I'll see if she posted her phone number and hit her up.
    Hell of a price tag though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape