Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 480 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 530 580 980 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10555
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben6556  [View Original Post]
    She is on Eros in Stl and been to a few other cities. No reviews and no info I can find. Anyone know if she is legit? I'm guessing she runs with the group of Russians that randomly show up and stay in galleria area.
    So what's the deal with those Russian girls? Most are Russian or Eastern European at least, though some are Latinas. I've seen 1 or 2 of them and now they send me a message when when one of their "friends" is in town. They definitely seem to be part of a group but advertise as independent. They're all model material so I'm happy to see them. One of them that I saw ended up not being the girl in the pics but was still beautiful. The girl that sends me messages about her friends isn't even one that I met with.

  2. #10554
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Have never seen a bad review on Bianka Lee. She's on P411. She is a beautiful MILF, total GFE and a great time. Awesome bod with a 38 F chest.

    Just checked her ad on P411 is down, maybe vacation/R&R. I'll see if I have her contact info
    Rating on TER Rating 8.43 Looks 7.84 / Performance 8.79
    Well, that's a little funny bcuz I just saw her profile a couple days ago I believe. I haven't archived her info either so sorry I'm of no help.

    I did reach out to Single Shelly after I saw her p411 go down, she is finishing a degree and not in the biz anymore, I congratulated her on moving on in life and wished her the best. One of my FAV is gone.

  3. #10553
    Quote Originally Posted by ManONMoon  [View Original Post]
    St. Louis has surprisingly very little options for real GFE with anyone who isn't a white Woman. Part of getting into the hobby for me is to experience different women. With that being said I can not for the life of me find curvy, natural beautiful AA women who give anywhere near decent service. Only one worth mentioning is Destiny with the vixens. Maybe I'm spoiled with her GFE and her body but who else is top notch? I never see any reviews that would even be comparable to Destiny but I KNOW there's got to be more out there. I've tried others like Bianca noir and that was one of my wort experiences in the hobby. Help a guy out. Do the AA women here not see white men?
    Have never seen a bad review on Bianka Lee. She's on P411. She is a beautiful MILF, total GFE and a great time. Awesome bod with a 38 F chest.

    Just checked her ad on P411 is down, maybe vacation/R&R. I'll see if I have her contact info
    Rating on TER Rating 8.43 Looks 7.84 / Performance 8.79

  4. #10552

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by ManONMoon  [View Original Post]
    St. Louis has surprisingly very little options for real GFE with anyone who isn't a white Woman. Part of getting into the hobby for me is to experience different women. With that being said I can not for the life of me find curvy, natural beautiful AA women who give anywhere near decent service. Only one worth mentioning is Destiny with the vixens. Maybe I'm spoiled with her GFE and her body but who else is top notch? I never see any reviews that would even be comparable to Destiny but I KNOW there's got to be more out there. I've tried others like Bianca noir and that was one of my wort experiences in the hobby. Help a guy out. Do the AA women here not see white men?
    Can't help you out but do agree Destiny is my go to for Aa and GFE good time great incall top of my list for sure.

  5. #10551

    Giselle

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/86915914

    Anyone have any experience with her? I do one hook up a summer when my spouse leaves town and she's the dark skinned beauty I've been searching for.

  6. #10550
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    This one has posted on LC almost every day going back to late June. My scam alarm goes off when seeing this ad because it looks TGTBT but reverse image searches show ads only in Springfield, Joplin, KC and LOTO with one outlier in Lynchburg, VA. Hopefully someone has reached out and can confirm fake vs real. I'm cautiously optimistic but feel like she'd be all over this board if she were real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/87758279
    Again those are pics of a porn star.

  7. #10549
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Honest question. Is there really any girl out there worth $600 for the hour? Knowing that most of the top girls in STL are $300 ish per hour and provide a great experience, I'm trying to decide if exceeding that range for someone coming in from out of town is worthwhile. The girl would have to be like supermodel hot and provide the best experience of my life for me to ever consider going that high.
    Have done it once for a lesser known porn star I was into. Worth it for the memories and can re-watch her other scenes.

  8. #10548

    High end AA provides

    St. Louis has surprisingly very little options for real GFE with anyone who isn't a white Woman. Part of getting into the hobby for me is to experience different women. With that being said I can not for the life of me find curvy, natural beautiful AA women who give anywhere near decent service. Only one worth mentioning is Destiny with the vixens. Maybe I'm spoiled with her GFE and her body but who else is top notch? I never see any reviews that would even be comparable to Destiny but I KNOW there's got to be more out there. I've tried others like Bianca noir and that was one of my wort experiences in the hobby. Help a guy out. Do the AA women here not see white men?

  9. #10547

    Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by Moego  [View Original Post]
    Can someone who has used them send me any details and what costs are if they upsell? Thanks!
    Here's their website. Click on the picture of the girl you like and text her. Even those they list rates on the site, each girl can add what they think is equitable for full service. Reanne tends to stick to the recommended donation on the site. Where as someone wrote a review on Erin and she wanted much more. You should find reviews on most of the ladies if you use the search feature on this site.

    https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/angels

  10. #10546

    Ellis Stage

    Quote Originally Posted by Starkness  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be real to me and has killer reviews on private delights. No msog unless you do 90 minutes and that is too rich for me.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/EllisStage
    Honest question. Is there really any girl out there worth $600 for the hour? Knowing that most of the top girls in STL are $300 ish per hour and provide a great experience, I'm trying to decide if exceeding that range for someone coming in from out of town is worthwhile. The girl would have to be like supermodel hot and provide the best experience of my life for me to ever consider going that high.

  11. #10545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363

    ISO Angels touch info?

    Can someone who has used them send me any details and what costs are if they upsell? Thanks!

  12. #10544
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    The Eros ad and PD are two different women.
    It's the same picture. The phone numbers may be different but the email address tracks. I emailed her and she is in stl Aug. 5-9.

  13. #10543
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkness  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be real to me and has killer reviews on private delights. No msog unless you do 90 minutes and that is too rich for me.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/EllisStage
    The Eros ad and PD are two different women.

  14. #10542
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben6556  [View Original Post]
    She is on Eros in Stl and been to a few other cities. No reviews and no info I can find. Anyone know if she is legit? I'm guessing she runs with the group of Russians that randomly show up and stay in galleria area.
    She appears to be real to me and has killer reviews on private delights. No msog unless you do 90 minutes and that is too rich for me.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/EllisStage

  15. #10541

    Eros Caroline

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...8785.htm?cat=1

    Appt scheduled, pics are accurate as she sent selfie. Looking forward to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape