Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7931
    Quote Originally Posted by Carradude  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I am traveling to NYC in a few weeks and after reading a ton of posts did not see what is involved in the screening for NYAF. Can someone enlighten me on what is asked? Thanks for any help.
    Unless they've changed since March, there is no screening. They'll text you an address (a hotel IIRC), you go there, then they'll text you the correct address, buzz when you get there and they'll let you up.

  2. #7930

    Screening at NYAF

    Hi all, I am traveling to NYC in a few weeks and after reading a ton of posts did not see what is involved in the screening for NYAF. Can someone enlighten me on what is asked? Thanks for any help.

    Update: Ok, I have read more and see they do an address game but was wondering if references or an ID are asked for as I really cannot provide those.

  3. #7929

    DDY Wally is spinnerific

    Wally 360 hr DFK BBBJ cfs (she does do BBFS and anal).

    I saw her as Jessica and Helen and now as Wally. Her biggest improvement IMO is her English. Chinese speaking dudes must love this woman. Her verbal game is on point. They do say the mind is your biggest erogenous zone (although my brain is way smaller than my dick LOL). My first session with her and I felt like I fucked her until she loved me.

    Her compliment game is damn good. Not just the generic shit but will pick out specific things on you / your face. I'd say she could give Michelle from PH a run for her money here and Michelle used to work at Scores in the 90's.

    I broke Catia's pussy here. Sorry guys. That was me. So I've been trying to be more romantic and slow. As soon as she got into the room we went to DFK and she got on her knees for the preview BBBJ. I took a piss before and I hope I got every last drop out in the bathroom. It was the classic NYAW script.

    She wore a bikini and has no fat. 5'2, long black hair, beautiful face, fantastic ass for her size / Chinese, even the nipples can't be beat. I would not change one thing about her.

    We took a shower. She washed my ass good. No doubt she rims like a champ but not my thing.

    In the room DFK and neck kissing and I layed her down on her back. She knew what was up and was pretty happy about it. DFK to neck to each tit down the stomach and eating that shaved pussy like no tomorrow. She did "yes yes" here and there and sometimes squeezed her legs together. I was on that for like 20 minutes. My head was sweaty by the time I was done. She was like you lick my pussy so long, you so good to me.

    Sucked my dick and she is good at it but I wanted to fuck her and she put on the condom. CG she rode me upright but I brought her down so I could kiss her, kiss her neck and her tits. She did lean to the side a bit at one point and used a hand to support herself and told me she come. I believed it. Her pussy is fantastic.

    Then some standing doggy nice and slow. Oh before sticking my dick in her I kissed each ass cheek, licked her pussy and stuck my tongue in her asshole. Hmm. Her in doggy.

    Went to regular mish and damn looking at her face and I was ready to come. Well, sometimes it is hard for me to cum. But once I hit the point of no return I can play with it a bit. I all out fucked her then until I came hard. Telling her she is beautiful and kissing her lips her face her neck. Then I kept fucking her as my dick stayed hard. I took it out then but in hindsight I should have tried to come again but shit I never did that even when I was young.

    I really considered trying to extend an hour if possible which I have never extended it ever.

    P.S. I did go the next day and railed that new Japanese girl but I saw Wally in the hallway and damn her flirting is near impossible to resist. But fuck and A she was wearing a sexy plaid schoolgirl outfit and sweet god I just wanted her to suffocate me with her ass. I lived a good life.

    Back in the day when she came back to Grace Spa from China the message said "your ATF is back" and damn dude, she is something special.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    I never been to KG, I try to go once but they ask for Id and I wasn't with it, but I want to give it a try again. Do they have a Twitter to check the line up or is it like Nyaw nyaf that you just go on their website and that what they have BTW, can anyone show me where the big fake DD's MM at.
    I don't think they have a twitter. The first time I went to KG I told them all the Manhattan GFE places I've been to and I guess they checked that way. Never had to show them I'd. But I would have no problem with it. Very good place.

  4. #7928

    Kg

    I never been to KG, I try to go once but they ask for Id and I wasn't with it, but I want to give it a try again. Do they have a Twitter to check the line up or is it like Nyaw nyaf that you just go on their website and that what they have BTW, can anyone show me where the big fake DD's MM at.

  5. #7927
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls  [View Original Post]
    Love Bin had a great time with her. I am do for another visit with her.
    Same here. I am also due for another visit Or overdue.

  6. #7926

    Grand elegant

    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakGuy  [View Original Post]
    Greetings!

    Looking for good places for a great massage and HE for myself and more importantly, my girlfriend while visiting NYC in a couple of weeks! -- We do this regularly. And wanting some great recommendations for while we are there! She prefers a female, but male is ok. Good massage is important as well!

    Separate Rooms is the way we go too .

    Thanks for any input!
    Go see Joyce and Anna at Grand Elegant Spa. Grand street in Chinatown. They both do male and female HE.

  7. #7925

    HE for Women and Couples

    Greetings!

    Looking for good places for a great massage and HE for myself and more importantly, my girlfriend while visiting NYC in a couple of weeks! -- We do this regularly. And wanting some great recommendations for while we are there! She prefers a female, but male is ok. Good massage is important as well!

    Separate Rooms is the way we go too .

    Thanks for any input!

  8. #7924

    Abby NYAF

    This report is a few months old, I saw Abby at NYAF back in March. Very easy to schedule through text. Did a half hour, and as soon as she walked in the room her tongue was down my throat. Very aggressive kisser, which isn't my style but she was very cute so I rolled with it. No table shower, so we quickly transitioned to standing BBBJ, and her skills were excellent. Could have popped but she said no MSOG in half hour session, so I put her on the table and did DATY / FIV. She either really enjoyed it or is a great actress. After that I stood next to the table while she laid on her back and gave her more FIV while she did more BBBJ. First time I've done that position and I highly recommend it. After that we covered up and did missionary, then doggy. I wanted to get her on top but she was too tight in doggy so I couldn't hold out and popped in the bag.

    I would definitely repeat. The only word of caution is that it was extremely hot in the room and I was drenched when I left. Not sure if it's always like that but may be something to consider if you have to go home to a significant other.

  9. #7923

    My time with Vivi

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyJohn  [View Original Post]
    Worked late and wanted to treat myself to a session. From a line up, picked vivi, a vivacious thick goddess with a solid ass and GFE attitude.

    We started off with the norm dfk bbj welcome, it escalated rather quick and we're making out heavy naked. Mannn that body is truly amazing. I'm not particularly into thick chicks but it works for her and I had to try her alone, not in a 3 some.

    She likes to be eaten especially in 69 and it may favorite position too so that 69 felt like 20 min.

    When we were done my jaw was literally stuck, my balls drained, all in her mouth. If she spit it out she's a champ b / c I didn't see it.
    After spending most of my free time at NYAF Its safe to say that the Chinese girls are on top of the food chain in all aspects of the experience. Good looks, top-notch service, and a warm inviting atmosphere make even the most weathered monger tickle pink with anticipation. After a solid session with Abby and Leica previously, I was eager to arrange a visit with the other Thai beauty Vivi. Didn't have to wait for too long before she came in to spend an hour with me. Really nice tan complexion complemented by a naturally fit body, definitely has not had any work done. Firm C's, perfect for her build. Not too big, or small.

    Vivi speaks better English than most of the Chinese girls which sets up a dynamic that promotes chemistry during the session. I told her not to rush and take things slowly and she happily obliged from start to finish. Before getting in the shower she gave me a really nice ST massage with caressing and kissing me all over without paying any attention to junior, making me want it even more. She gave me a really good preview BBBJ which almost made me bust there and then from the teasing earlier. I had to pull myself out before any further donations commenced pre-nuru.

    The shower aspect of the experience is my favorite and Vivi's skills did not disappoint. The tease continued as she warmed up the water and rinsed off the table. As she used the hand shower she put junior in-between her legs and squeezed me in-between her cheeks and pressed herself up against me. Needless to say I had to adjust junior accordingly before comfortably lying face down. Standard washing and thorough cleaning in the areas that counted the most. After a few minutes of washing Vivi slid around and her natural figure felt great all over. She Has a nice butt which she used to her advantage. She put her feet near my head and put all over her weight using her backside that felt really good. Before flipping me over she teased me from the other side and pulled junior out from under to get a better angle. On the flip side, my donation was inevitable and opted for CIM. The buildup always makes it more fun and she had no issue keeping me down even for a little bit after my "arrival. ".

    All of the teasing and previous donation had me spent but I was determined to push through and go for my signature double if not triple for the rest of the session. After drying off and heading back to the room Vivi gave me a dry massage before going down for another round of slay the magic dragon. I love when the area around junior gets paid attention to; inside of the thighs, nice BLS before going to the main event. I'm not huge so DT wasn't an issue for her at all. Felt amazing and would have gone for another CIM but I wanted to get some cardio in and call it a day. Started out DS kneeling on the bed for a few minutes and returned the favor. Didn't want to donate too quickly so I opted to DATY while switching positions. She seems naturally excited so lube wasn't really needed throughout. She rode on top for a little bit, cushion for the pushing was sublime. Some interesting dirty talk in English of course, made me giggle more than anything. Finished in mish like a simp, but enjoyed it through and through. Great enthusiasm like many of the providers here. Visit Vivi for that bucketlist trip to Bangkok you won't soon forget.

  10. #7922

    NYAF. YoYo

    Visited YoYo at NYAF a few weeks ago and had an amazing time, probably my best ever. Very GFE with DFK, and she speaks fluent English and like to talk dirty. We spent a long time in TS, which I didn't mind and she licked and kissed every inch of my body. Went back to my room for BBBJ and she let me COF while maintaining eye contact. She gave me a good massage and after a little rest, she woke up junior and put him in her entire mouth. Went at it in mish (she can take a pounding) and K9, and eventually finished me by hand and tongue. May have went over a little but did not feel rushed at all. Definitely recommend and left very happy.

  11. #7921

    How much is it now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav  [View Original Post]
    Have her rates gone up like the rest? Damage?
    Met her a year ago and don't think I will revisit her soon. Just want to know how her rates hiked. TIA.

  12. #7920

    Tatsexy Bin damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav  [View Original Post]
    Have her rates gone up like the rest? Damage?
    Yes they did go up also. 350.

  13. #7919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 401
    Quote Originally Posted by CaitHer  [View Original Post]
    Had missed Bin for a while and finally headed back to see her. She greeted with a smile at the door and I noticed teeth are white and perfect. Last time she had braces, now I see the results. Beautiful smile. Her body was also looking great, maybe even better than last time I saw her! Later she told me she has been hitting the gym a lot lately. I believe it. Of course part of the impression I got was her ample top. Man made of course but so nicely made.

    We spoke a little and I reminded her about what happened last time. As before we spoke a combination of English, Japanese and Korean.

    We showered together and she continued to play the Geisha who knows me style. Boyfriend is finally home she said. LOL. But if felt like that LOL! The slow BBBJ, how she reacts when touch her hair. She is a dream. Her smiling eyes keep looking at me when she is BBBJ me and when she is fucking me. She is soothing and relaxing as a companion.

    Stay safe and please help us all find more Giesha like Bin.
    Have her rates gone up like the rest? Damage?

  14. #7918

    Bootylicious Vivi at NYAF

    Worked late and wanted to treat myself to a session. From a line up, picked vivi, a vivacious thick goddess with a solid ass and GFE attitude.

    We started off with the norm dfk bbj welcome, it escalated rather quick and we're making out heavy naked. Mannn that body is truly amazing. I'm not particularly into thick chicks but it works for her and I had to try her alone, not in a 3 some.

    She likes to be eaten especially in 69 and it may favorite position too so that 69 felt like 20 min.

    When we were done my jaw was literally stuck, my balls drained, all in her mouth. If she spit it out she's a champ b / c I didn't see it.

    I opt out of the shower in favor of a quick rest to recover.

    After about 10/15 min she started playing with my boys and literally put the whole package in her mouth, it was quick but impressive. I'm not huge by any means but still.

    No daty this time but plenty of rim, DT and just plain pussy fucking in K9 to be exact. We did go into OT but mission accomplished.

    Two cups, great girl, seems to like her job and know it very well.

    $320 for the hr plus a little extra for the OT.

  15. #7917

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I clicked on the link and the web page is in Chinese characters, luckily a pop-up box gave me the option to switch to English.

    Here's the price list for the 3 girls currently available:

    $160/30 minutes.

    For a full set.

    $200/40 minutes.

    Dongguan service once.

    $300/60 minutes.

    Girlfriend service once.

    $400/60 minutes.

    To do one at a time.

    $500/120 minutes.

    Girlfriend service (no condom) 2 times.

    I'm not sure what the differences are between "Dongguan service" and "girlfriend service" but I can figure out that the main difference between the $200 service and the $300 service is the extra 20 minutes of time.

    However, I can't figure out the difference between the $300 service and the $400 service. Any thoughts?
    2 Girls one at a time maybe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape