The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 909 1409 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18703

    Negative

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like one of the two sisters who advertise along with their mother. Shitty massage with teasing, and that's it.
    That's not one of that group. I have not seen this chick because I'm not interested but she was talked about quite a bit a year or so ago. I don't remember if it was good or bad.

  2. #18702

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohn42  [View Original Post]
    I'm having trouble with my Search Feature in Forum. I apologize in advance, but does anyone have experience with this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emery-mo...napolis-946648
    Looks like one of the two sisters who advertise along with their mother. Shitty massage with teasing, and that's it.

  3. #18701

    Problems with EB

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having problems with the site on reviews or looking at the site?
    Yes. What I did was type "Escort Babylon " in the search engine block and several selections appear. The first one was Listcrawler section: Alligator. I clicked on that and it took me right to the site. It was pretty much the same but it no longer recognized me as a returning "registered " visitor.

  4. #18700

    Morgan Emery?

    I'm having trouble with my Search Feature in Forum. I apologize in advance, but does anyone have experience with this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emery-mo...napolis-946648

  5. #18699

    Remy?

    I saw a post a while back that Remy was involved in a situation that resulted in a bad report. Then she wasn't posting for some time. She's back. Any reason to believe the bad situation would reoccur? I was planning to see her again about the time that happened, and now I'm not so sure.

  6. #18698

    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    It's coming up enlarged and only shows a partial screen.
    Must be a new undocumented feature. I hope they discover it and fix it.

  7. #18697

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having problems with the site on reviews or looking at the site?
    It's coming up enlarged and only shows a partial screen.

  8. #18696

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having problems with the site on reviews or looking at the site?
    I assumed it was because I had reported all the fake accounts that were asking for deposits or booking fees.

  9. #18695

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    What's up with all these girls asking for deposits? As soon as they ask I say no and block them.
    There must be a lot of fools paying because the number of 'girls' asking for a booking fee has shot up. I have been reporting them but that goofy EB site just blocked me because I have reported too many fakers. Apparently the EB site is fine with fake accounts.

  10. #18694

    Deposit

    What's up with all these girls asking for deposits? As soon as they ask I say no and block them.

  11. #18693

    She was

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaute  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she was pregnant a while back. Don't know if she had it put down or what.
    Just popped out the baby last month. She's back and has milk for those who like that sort of thing.

  12. #18692

    Problem with EB

    Is anyone else having problems with the site on reviews or looking at the site?

  13. #18691
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoooosier1  [View Original Post]
    Marissa was a good time a year or go. Tall with nice assets. Great head game. FS was good too. I remember a seedy looking bf was always around. He was harmless tho.
    Pretty sure she was pregnant a while back. Don't know if she had it put down or what.

  14. #18690

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    Marissa is what I remember her new being. I met with her a few times, the last being about a year ago. Contact is always sketchy, but a great time when things matched up. Definitely a great BBBJ and a nice fat ass.
    Marissa was a good time a year or go. Tall with nice assets. Great head game. FS was good too. I remember a seedy looking bf was always around. He was harmless tho.

  15. #18689
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I think 150 is too high for that one specially with the CBJ.
    I'm new to the escort scene, only seen 3 so far, her, Sammy Tsunami and another down in Louisville. I'm used to the AMP world where it's $40 for the half and $100 to $140 for CBJ / CFS from someone nowhere near as attractive, that's my reference. So far I've been ghosted more times than I have had provider visits and I'm operating on a limited window of opportunity.

    If I can't find an escort then I hit Sweets for a sure thing. Since I'm committed to blowing at most $180 then $150 isn't that bad for me since she's quick to respond.

    What should her going rate be? Looking to calibrate myself on prices. They seem to be all over the place, from $60 to $150 for QVs and I tend to think they're either scammers or muggers at either end of the spectrum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape