Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 16678
-
08-04-22 21:06 #12058Senior Member

Posts: 30Xena
I've seen Xena once a few months ago and didn't have any problems. She was hotter and more fun than most that I've seen recently.
-
08-04-22 20:52 #12057Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-04-22 17:38 #12056Senior Member

Posts: 43Bitchy is putting it pretty mildly! Pictures are old too.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 16:46 #12055Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks for the info. She's pretty hot, I'll give it a shot and see how she is. I need to get laid LOL. Who have you had good luck with?
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 16:33 #12054Senior Member

Posts: 434She's definitely legit, but I haven't heard many good things about her. I've contacted her and she gets bitchy pretty easily so I didn't bother trying to see her.
Originally Posted by WiGolfer
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 14:07 #12053Regular Member

Posts: 7MadiMae
MadiMae is 100% a scammer.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 11:38 #12052Regular Member

Posts: 7Xena. STG
Has anyone dealt with Xena from STG?
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...Y/378233833157
Is she legit?
-
08-03-22 12:20 #12051Regular Member

Posts: 13Shayla
Lost my phone and can't find number for Asian Shayla anymore. She is my go to. Can anyone help?
D.
-
08-03-22 00:38 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 181Let's try again
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-cash/48587933 unless you want a stolen car I wouldn't give that. Has anyone seen her?
-
08-02-22 19:46 #12049Senior Member

Posts: 30https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...ame=Madison%2C+WI.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/
-
08-02-22 19:29 #12048Senior Member

Posts: 338When I first moved to the area, I was hoping that eccie would have lots of posts as it has almost everywhere else I've been. There's almost nothing on eccie Wisconsin (so few posts that they don't even bother breaking it down by Milwaukee vs. Madison metro areas).
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1001
-
08-02-22 19:28 #12047Senior Member

Posts: 338I must have missed that. Another one to strike off the "possible" list.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 18:59 #12046Senior Member

Posts: 206List of places to look
Did not see a comprehensive list of where to look might be helpful. Please post others you know of
https://madison.skipthegames.com/female-escorts
https://tryst.link/us/escorts/wisconsin/madison
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/secti...in_escorts.htm
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/escorts-madison-11004
https://sumosear.ch/images/tags/madi...female-escorts
https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/ma...female-escorts
-
08-02-22 10:33 #12045Senior Member

Posts: 184Madiemae
Her tour schedule says she is out on the east coast until the 14th.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 02:30 #12044Senior Member

Posts: 2192She insists on a deposit. LOL.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






