Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 30808
-
08-04-22 21:01 #19303Senior Member

Posts: 56Anna in Henderson
Tried Anna I'm Henderson (again) a couple days ago. A bit reluctantly, I might add because the girls I have experienced in Henderson typically heavy into every demon imaginable. But, I was headed south on 85 and the little head said to exit at Dabney Dr. While there, decided to send a text to see if I could get a response. Remarkably, quick response, quick set up and off I went to a low end local dive. Seen her before, and asked for a trip to Greece this time, to which she obliged at 120 clams. She was a bit wigged out, but still enjoyable. I'd probably not repeat as I don't like the added risk of demons present, bit was a fun time.
-
08-04-22 19:21 #19302Senior Member

Posts: 221Oh absolutely
I might look for a different provider, I think my ATF is getting a little bored with me.
Originally Posted by WGraves
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 15:57 #19301Senior Member

Posts: 161Tgtbt
TGTBT but do report if you pull the trigger. Even if there are some resemblance this may get me out of few weeks of hiatus.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 11:50 #19300Senior Member

Posts: 130Any Intel
Anyone seen this provier?
https://burlington-nc.skipthegames.c...r/129281110387
-
08-04-22 11:22 #19299Senior Member

Posts: 41Staci
Staci isn't they good to me. I seen her last year near Crabtree 160 and it wasn't that good. Nice lady but not that good will not repeat.
Originally Posted by FreeFaller26
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 10:08 #19298Senior Member

Posts: 1712Berry
Damn I'm so reluctant to give reviews since when I do, like Phoenix, they get inundated and their prices skyrocket. But TOFTT on this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/87856545.
She's quite a bit cuter in person if you like black girls. She's tiny and really laid back and nice. Perfect, flawlessly smooth ebony skin. Still, YMMV because everything is covered and she has some intensive wipes protocol like some of the Asian pit stop girls. Wiping herself, wiping you, wiping your hands throughout the experience. I for one find loud TV cartoons or talk shows blaring distracting, so that was happening too. South Park in this case. LOL. Hearing Cartman making jokes while I'm trying to get hot with this girl was messing with my head. No COB body obviously, but she certainly doesn't rush you. I'd go back even though that first experience wasn't the best just because it was on my part to a degree. I think she's based in Greensboro but would be nice to have her around this area. That ass is smooth. Funny anecdote: She only does anal and was happily telling me how she "hasn't had sex in over two years (with her pussy)". This while I was maneuvering my cock into her ass. Gold.
-
08-04-22 07:43 #19297Senior Member

Posts: 221Is she real?
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/87813741
About to pull the trigger. At least I hope to see the girl in the pics.
-
08-03-22 22:55 #19296Senior Member

Posts: 867How the fuck these white trash addicts keep up the facade of being some special high-end escorts is beyond my comprehension. It seems like every single sex worker I've ever met was fucked up in some way or another. Drugs, alcohol, batshit crazy, something.
Originally Posted by RatDog8020
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 19:12 #19295Senior Member

Posts: 1242Lilah James
Not surprised to hear this at all. Too bad you didn't see all the warnings about her before you decided to waste your money. There have been several warnings all around NC about this wack job.
Be prepared to block her if she sees this and knows who you are.
Originally Posted by RatDog8020
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 15:32 #19294Regular Member

Posts: 5Lilah James
Met Lilah last week and let's just say we have a real nutcase. Showed up at the appt and she tells me GFE means we sit and get to know each other before the deed. WTF! I am here for one thing and one thing only and getting to know Lilah is not it. After about 5 min of awkward conversation we went to her bedroom. Started with a little touching and had to beg for BBBJ which she reluctantly agreed to. Lasted for about 5 min and on goes the cover. Missionary for about 5 min and then she started rushing me. I decided to quickly nut and get the hell out. Pretty sure she is a recovering addict.
Will not repeat.
https://tryst.link/escort/meetlilahjames
-
08-03-22 10:54 #19293Senior Member

Posts: 33Was she alone this time? Same happened to me.
Originally Posted by Rarare
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 10:54 #19292Senior Member

Posts: 57Concur
You can definitely tell she enjoys her work. No complaints from me on the service, just that it's a bit of a drive for me. If I was closer, I'd probably be a regular as well.
Originally Posted by FreeFaller26
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 09:46 #19291Senior Member

Posts: 68Staci is great
She commutes between Charlotte and Raleigh so she's only here half the week.
Originally Posted by James808
[View Original Post]
Longtime regular of hers, really cares and puts a ton of effort into her work.
-
08-03-22 02:40 #19290Senior Member

Posts: 84I would also like to know if she offers CIMbOr COF.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 20:00 #19289Senior Member

Posts: 77Latina











Reply With Quote




