Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 925 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 975 1025 1425 1925 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 41305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27445

    About clown Ania

    Quote Originally Posted by TaterB  [View Original Post]
    Looking to do outcall with her soon. Going to be in the area. Any insight? I looked at reviews. Just trying to decide whether to pull trigger.

    Thanks.
    Maybe if you pay her premium rate, she'll approach you differently, but I wouldn't hold my breath and get ready for the flakiness because that abounds for sure! And she will take the highest bidder, so you had better come with your A game, as far as offerings are concerned. Some of these jokers are shelling out big bucks to these heifers and wonder why these exorbitant rates are still climbing! And if you have a better than average size pecker, look elsewhere because that's a dealbreaker for her. SMH.

  2. #27444
    Quote Originally Posted by TaterB  [View Original Post]
    Looking to do outcall with her soon. Going to be in the area. Any insight? I looked at reviews. Just trying to decide whether to pull trigger.

    Thanks.
    Don't, I highly recommend not seeing her. Just do a search for her name, bad reviews abound, for incall. I wouldn't trust her coming to your place, as far as I could throw her.

  3. #27443

    Ania

    Looking to do outcall with her soon. Going to be in the area. Any insight? I looked at reviews. Just trying to decide whether to pull trigger.

    Thanks.

  4. #27442

    Real from prior review

    Someone posted a while back. Real but not the best experience. From what I remember one of the girls is BI but the other one not so much. He did say they were nice looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, This is the first time I've seen this post.

    It lists a QV for just one Girl at $$ ! I'm texting to get a verification on that donation amount.

    No reply yet.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/244548418988

  5. #27441

    New Northside?

    Has anyone any information on Mia in a camper posted on STG?

    Google search of # is nothing.

    Sounds & Looks TGTBT.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chrome_screenshot_1659657879110.jpg‎  

  6. #27440
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, This is the first time I've seen this post.

    It lists a QV for just one Girl at $$ ! I'm texting to get a verification on that donation amount.

    No reply yet.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/244548418988
    They are from St. Augustine, lesbians, and the guys in that forum say they are game players, thieves, and stay away from.

  7. #27439

    Two Girls

    Hey guys, This is the first time I've seen this post.

    It lists a QV for just one Girl at $$ ! I'm texting to get a verification on that donation amount.

    No reply yet.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/244548418988

  8. #27438
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Any info yet?
    I was told she's still around just not posting anymore hopefully she got her shit together and can be with her.

    Son. I'm happy for her but jr isn't all that excited about her life change LOL.

  9. #27437

    Headache Relief Jax?

    I've been looking for some reliable headache relief in Jax. The pickings on STG are slim and seem to only get worse. Anyone have any recommendations? Or do I need to explore Massage Options?

    Thanks.

  10. #27436

    22 why / o bubble but

    Has anyone seen her. I can't find her name. I've seen other ads via google but wanted to get more details.

    Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...F/893765856796

  11. #27435

    Mandy Post

    Please PM when someone we know is not a good provider is back on STG. I have to browse all of Florida and South GA. I can't search the STG site and this plus others for posts. PM's make things much quicker. Appreciate the help be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    I posted she was back at 11:11 last night!

  12. #27434

    Jenna / amber 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    That's good to hear because I really was wanting to check her out for a while. How was it? She into it? GFE? Damage?
    Her BBBJ mic skills were excellent. CFS was mish and very good. I wanted to finish with BJ. CIM / spit.

    Benjamin for hh. She doesn't post very often so I'm pissed I was out of the area last week. I'm north of JAX and it's hard to find decent talent nearby.

    Stay Safe.

    Wail On!

  13. #27433
    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her there was no deposit request. Maybe I was lucky. I agree that a deposit is ALWAYS a no-go!

    Stay Safe.

    Wail On!
    That's good to hear because I really was wanting to check her out for a while. How was it? She into it? GFE? Damage?

  14. #27432

    Jenna / amber

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    When I tried to see 'her' not too long ago. Said she was right across the street from where I was but would not give me the address without a deposit. After sending me a bunch of tempting pics.

    I said, "I'll send whatever deposit you want if I recognize your voice when you call me". But of course, I never got that call, so definitely wasn't her.

    And no I was never intending to give a deposit because I knew it wasn't her.

    NEVER pay a deposit, EVER!
    When I saw her there was no deposit request. Maybe I was lucky. I agree that a deposit is ALWAYS a no-go!

    Stay Safe.

    Wail On!

  15. #27431

    Ryder is a unstable ghost

    Be careful why'all Rider is a unstable ghost she will have you drive all the way out to go see her and then completely ghost you with drugs that really taking a hold of her. She's also going through personal things and will beg you for money and her Kitty is no longer tight be careful why'all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjcymdg0zdi1mje5ytm0zjgxmzawyzflymnlowfkmzkwyjuymg.jpg.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape