Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 925 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 975 1025 1425 1925 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 41294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27434

    Jenna / amber 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    That's good to hear because I really was wanting to check her out for a while. How was it? She into it? GFE? Damage?
    Her BBBJ mic skills were excellent. CFS was mish and very good. I wanted to finish with BJ. CIM / spit.

    Benjamin for hh. She doesn't post very often so I'm pissed I was out of the area last week. I'm north of JAX and it's hard to find decent talent nearby.

    Stay Safe.

    Wail On!

  2. #27433
    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her there was no deposit request. Maybe I was lucky. I agree that a deposit is ALWAYS a no-go!

    Stay Safe.

    Wail On!
    That's good to hear because I really was wanting to check her out for a while. How was it? She into it? GFE? Damage?

  3. #27432

    Jenna / amber

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    When I tried to see 'her' not too long ago. Said she was right across the street from where I was but would not give me the address without a deposit. After sending me a bunch of tempting pics.

    I said, "I'll send whatever deposit you want if I recognize your voice when you call me". But of course, I never got that call, so definitely wasn't her.

    And no I was never intending to give a deposit because I knew it wasn't her.

    NEVER pay a deposit, EVER!
    When I saw her there was no deposit request. Maybe I was lucky. I agree that a deposit is ALWAYS a no-go!

    Stay Safe.

    Wail On!

  4. #27431

    Ryder is a unstable ghost

    Be careful why'all Rider is a unstable ghost she will have you drive all the way out to go see her and then completely ghost you with drugs that really taking a hold of her. She's also going through personal things and will beg you for money and her Kitty is no longer tight be careful why'all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjcymdg0zdi1mje5ytm0zjgxmzawyzflymnlowfkmzkwyjuymg.jpg.jpeg‎  

  5. #27430

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellas it's been a min! Last post I ended up hook up about 3-4 people with Fiona who should be back soon BTW. So if I have you her # heads up! Today tho I'm here to talk about this local pornstar I met online. Visually she's not my type but god damnit the content she post online tells me she's more than a great time. One google search and you can see she's a full menu. Holy shit. Worth the donation. Tired of those trash stg scams and junkies. $$$ coins and I locked in date super smooth, no hassle, no drama & on time. She showed up to me really friendly and got to work. Got an hr but zero clock watch and rollled over to 2 ni extra charge. Multiple pops, BBBJ, cim, GREEK no up charge & was a great GFE. The bbj took me out faster than expected prob 4 minutes. She has no gag reflex or just a crazy deep throat because she hung her head off the bed and letting me pound away. LOL. She was very understanding cleaned me up got back to work when I was ready. The Greek action was unreal you can really get your money worth she's prefers it and gets so into it. Tbh won't be seeing any other local talent till something wows me. Finally found a local provider who will do ANYTHING and isn't strung out. 4/20 use only but if anything else not while on clock or around me at t least.

    Message me if you want to connect with her or respond to me here with questions I gotcha.

    Links of her work.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h62bbb2cfc092d

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h627b404ef399a

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5ebaeeb3bfa7b

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h618702892a125
    Hey bro. Thanks for all the info. But is there a link to an ad or some way she can be reached for others to possibly set up a meet and greet?

  6. #27429

    About clown Ania

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    So this is weird. This is the woman I just reviewed (Ania). My experience was completely different. Strange.

    I will add that her room was a bit messy- she was trying to clean it up. I didn't think she was high, but I could be wrong. I had a much better time than you did.

    When I asked about donations, she just said 150. She didn't say quick visit or anything. I have a policy of NOT negotiating with providers- you give me your number, and I either take it or decline. Maybe she doesn't like negotiating or short visits.

    Just strange how these things go.
    Check the woodshed for my response!

  7. #27428

    This used to be Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers:

    A sweetheart of a gal is at a hotel in the Argyle area.

    She and a friend are looking for business. She needs some help.

    I can't get there as work has me well north of there.

    PM me for the number. At the hotel today only.

    As always, YMMV.

    Wail On!
    When I tried to see 'her' not too long ago. Said she was right across the street from where I was but would not give me the address without a deposit. After sending me a bunch of tempting pics.

    I said, "I'll send whatever deposit you want if I recognize your voice when you call me". But of course, I never got that call, so definitely wasn't her.

    And no I was never intending to give a deposit because I knew it wasn't her.

    NEVER pay a deposit, EVER!

  8. #27427

    Mandy Mandy Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    She tried to sneak back on STG. I was surprised someone hadn't PM'ed me before I saw it.
    I posted she was back at 11:11 last night!

  9. #27426

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by Wowhunter  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full but hit me up with this lovely lady's digits please.
    This a bit more of her work on video.

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/gia-lov3ly

  10. #27425

    Little Miss sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    Anybody has an update haven't seen her post in a while phone number is dead.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...shine/44880719
    Any info yet?

  11. #27424
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellas it's been a min! Last post I ended up hook up about 3-4 people with Fiona who should be back soon BTW. So if I have you her # heads up! Today tho I'm here to talk about this local pornstar I met online. Visually she's not my type but god damnit the content she post online tells me she's more than a great time. One google search and you can see she's a full menu. Holy shit. Worth the donation. Tired of those trash stg scams and junkies. $$$ coins and I locked in date super smooth, no hassle, no drama & on time. She showed up to me really friendly and got to work. Got an hr but zero clock watch and rollled over to 2 ni extra charge. Multiple pops, BBBJ, cim, GREEK no up charge & was a great GFE. The bbj took me out faster than expected prob 4 minutes. She has no gag reflex or just a crazy deep throat because she hung her head off the bed and letting me pound away. LOL. She was very understanding cleaned me up got back to work when I was ready. The Greek action was unreal you can really get your money worth she's prefers it and gets so into it. Tbh won't be seeing any other local talent till something wows me. Finally found a local provider who will do ANYTHING and isn't strung out. 4/20 use only but if anything else not while on clock or around me at t least.

    Message me if you want to connect with her or respond to me here with questions I gotcha.

    Links of her work.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h62bbb2cfc092d

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h627b404ef399a

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5ebaeeb3bfa7b

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h618702892a125
    Your mailbox is full but hit me up with this lovely lady's digits please.

  12. #27423

    Gia Lovely

    Hello Fellas it's been a min! Last post I ended up hook up about 3-4 people with Fiona who should be back soon BTW. So if I have you her # heads up! Today tho I'm here to talk about this local pornstar I met online. Visually she's not my type but god damnit the content she post online tells me she's more than a great time. One google search and you can see she's a full menu. Holy shit. Worth the donation. Tired of those trash stg scams and junkies. $$$ coins and I locked in date super smooth, no hassle, no drama & on time. She showed up to me really friendly and got to work. Got an hr but zero clock watch and rollled over to 2 ni extra charge. Multiple pops, BBBJ, cim, GREEK no up charge & was a great GFE. The bbj took me out faster than expected prob 4 minutes. She has no gag reflex or just a crazy deep throat because she hung her head off the bed and letting me pound away. LOL. She was very understanding cleaned me up got back to work when I was ready. The Greek action was unreal you can really get your money worth she's prefers it and gets so into it. Tbh won't be seeing any other local talent till something wows me. Finally found a local provider who will do ANYTHING and isn't strung out. 4/20 use only but if anything else not while on clock or around me at t least.

    Message me if you want to connect with her or respond to me here with questions I gotcha.

    Links of her work.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h62bbb2cfc092d

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h627b404ef399a

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5ebaeeb3bfa7b

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h618702892a125
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 73F8B18D-CDD4-4954-9176-7B8A5C572597.jpg‎  

  13. #27422

    Mandy Mandy Mandy

    She tried to sneak back on STG. I was surprised someone hadn't PM'ed me before I saw it.

  14. #27421

    Maybe Just A Bad Day

    So we all know this sport is a challenge. Seems to be getting tougher every day.

    I live North of JAX and finding strange here is impossible. So I'm always checking JAX and Brunswick (preferably Kingsland since it's closer) on STG.

    Anyway, set up a dream with this gal as I saw a decent review. Set a time and off I go on a 50 minute drive. Get to the hotel off Gate Parkway and comms get infrequent. I start getting a few texts that are obviously meant for someone else. About her chihuahua. No shit. Babbling texts. Experience tells me to move on. I have to tell Junior to STFU and let her know that I'm out.

    Dream was going to be 110/30.

    Maybe it was a bad day for her? YMMV.

    Stay Safe and Wail On!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/505889559692

  15. #27420
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this clown. Had me come all the way over to the Southside only to tell me once I got in the room that a quick visit was 5 minutes for 80 dollars! I immediately beeline toward the door to get the hell out of there. Her racist attitude is not an attractive attribute either! But 80 for 5 minute! Are you guys phucking kidding me! She was high as hell and the room looked like a tornado went through there! A shame her kids are subjected to this lifestyle of hers! Avoid!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/251486819488
    So this is weird. This is the woman I just reviewed (Ania). My experience was completely different. Strange.

    I will add that her room was a bit messy- she was trying to clean it up. I didn't think she was high, but I could be wrong. I had a much better time than you did.

    When I asked about donations, she just said 150. She didn't say quick visit or anything. I have a policy of NOT negotiating with providers- you give me your number, and I either take it or decline. Maybe she doesn't like negotiating or short visits.

    Just strange how these things go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape