The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Arrangement Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 350 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 850 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 17049
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11814

    Same thing

    I think she does that to a lot of people, I got the same reaction from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewChad  [View Original Post]
    It's weird to me how she says she only wants 1 person but is always on the site and has been for years. I've tried a few times with her and it always goes the same:

    - She says she has someone she is seeing now but wants to find someone else because he isn't consistent.

    - Discuss specific arrangements- she says a really high number is what she is getting but it's not consistent, she offers a different more realistic number if you can be consistent.

    - She stops answering.

    - She messages me randomly and says can you meet now a few days later and gets mad that I can't meet last minute like that despite her profile asking for regular consistent things.

    I don't know, maybe someone is seeing her regularly and she does seem fun, but I kind of feel like she's just always shopping around to see the most she can get offered and then ignoring you until she needs the money right then if she hasn't found a better offer.

  2. #11813

    Maddielion404

    Talked to her a year + ago. She (at the time) was offering cuddle sessions. Escort stuff she was vague about but it was available.

    All I recall is she was major GPS. Wanted like $500 for her cuddling and $800 for 'more than that'.

    Again that was a while ago, no idea if any of that has changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been active for a couple years, anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-98f0395fde72

  3. #11812

    Maddielion404

    This girl has been active for a couple years, anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-98f0395fde72

  4. #11811

    ROMAN Sildenafil

    What's good about ROMAN is that the pills are 20 mg, take three. You can break up the dosing and actually get a better effect.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    This may be more appropriate for the Viagra thread but it's about SB too so here it is. I've been seeing this SB for 2 - 3 months now and she is everything I was looking for in a SB. Cute (solid 7 in my books), curvy but not fat, just the way I like them, sweet and normal, educated, funny, etc. Total GFE, we spend 3 - 4 hours together, no time watching. Sex is also good to great. DFK, delicious DATY, multiple round of BBFS with CIP, May be a tad fake moaning and brief, subpar BBBJ but I'm splitting hairs here. Anyway, on our last date we had dinner and went to the hotel, I popped Tadalafil in the bathroom but as I was eating her out and about to stick if, I went limp. She managed to work it and I finished half hard inside and even tried a second round but to no avail. I've been on TRT, my levels was 580 recently which is good (I'm using 175 - 200 mg a week) and I had taken the Tadafil 30 min before. I wasn't under stress as my wife was out of town and didn't have to worry. I quit alcohol 1. 5 years ago. Is there anything else I can do besides TRT and viagra or similar pills and how much? I'll switch back to viagra from tadalafil and take 100 mg, but feeling nervous that I'm missing a lot of potential fun, not to mention the embarrassment cause she is almost twice less my age.

  5. #11810
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    This may be more appropriate for the Viagra thread but it's about SB too so here it is. I've been seeing this SB for 2 - 3 months now and she is everything I was looking for in a SB. Cute (solid 7 in my books), curvy but not fat, just the way I like them, sweet and normal, educated, funny, etc. Total GFE, we spend 3 - 4 hours together, no time watching. Sex is also good to great. DFK, delicious DATY, multiple round of BBFS with CIP, May be a tad fake moaning and brief, subpar BBBJ but I'm splitting hairs here. Anyway, on our last date we had dinner and went to the hotel, I popped Tadalafil in the bathroom but as I was eating her out and about to stick if, I went limp. She managed to work it and I finished half hard inside and even tried a second round but to no avail. I've been on TRT, my levels was 580 recently which is good (I'm using 175 - 200 mg a week) and I had taken the Tadafil 30 min before. I wasn't under stress as my wife was out of town and didn't have to worry. I quit alcohol 1. 5 years ago. Is there anything else I can do besides TRT and viagra or similar pills and how much? I'll switch back to viagra from tadalafil and take 100 mg, but feeling nervous that I'm missing a lot of potential fun, not to mention the embarrassment cause she is almost twice less my age.

    I'm not giving her number or interested in swaps cause I like her too much to be pimping her out myself.
    100 MG of V is a lot, like mentioned previously taking it on an empty stomach works best (little to no alcohol) but you also want to make sure you drink plenty of water. I try to take 16-32 oz of water after I take my pills. I also take half a pill maybe 1-2 hrs before I think action will start and I take the other half right when it starts or a little before.

  6. #11809
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-42c4ba64711c

    Anyone have any info on this one? PM is fine.
    It's weird to me how she says she only wants 1 person but is always on the site and has been for years. I've tried a few times with her and it always goes the same:

    - She says she has someone she is seeing now but wants to find someone else because he isn't consistent.

    - Discuss specific arrangements- she says a really high number is what she is getting but it's not consistent, she offers a different more realistic number if you can be consistent.

    - She stops answering.

    - She messages me randomly and says can you meet now a few days later and gets mad that I can't meet last minute like that despite her profile asking for regular consistent things.

    I don't know, maybe someone is seeing her regularly and she does seem fun, but I kind of feel like she's just always shopping around to see the most she can get offered and then ignoring you until she needs the money right then if she hasn't found a better offer.

  7. #11808
    Quote Originally Posted by Rileym  [View Original Post]
    Car date with head, basically jacking off into their mouth, 50. Hotel date 200 max.
    Ok, I like the idea of a quick nut, skip the 200. A desperate measure for a desperate time only.

    Thanks!

  8. #11807
    Same. I take tada about 3 or 4 hours prior and feel like that's about when it's fully doing its thing by then.

  9. #11806

    Timing?

    IMO you should be taking it much earlier than 30 minutes in advance. Thats ok for Viagra but Tadalafil is different.

    Viagra and Tadalafil aren't the same in terms of how they take effect. Viagra is designed to be taken shortly before the deed, its quicker acting but for a shorter duration. Tadalafil / Cialis is designed to be a longer acting drug so its more gradual and takes a little longer to kick in. But it last much longer. Up to 36 hours.

    I take my Tadalafil in the morning when I know I'm having an encounter that afternoon, or at lunch when I'm meeting that night. Has always worked like a charm. So 4 to 6 hours lead time.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    This may be more appropriate for the Viagra thread but it's about SB too so here it is. I've been seeing this SB for 2 - 3 months now and she is everything I was looking for in a SB. Cute (solid 7 in my books), curvy but not fat, just the way I like them, sweet and normal, educated, funny, etc. Total GFE, we spend 3 - 4 hours together, no time watching. Sex is also good to great. DFK, delicious DATY, multiple round of BBFS with CIP, May be a tad fake moaning and brief, subpar BBBJ but I'm splitting hairs here. Anyway, on our last date we had dinner and went to the hotel, I popped Tadalafil in the bathroom but as I was eating her out and about to stick if, I went limp. She managed to work it and I finished half hard inside and even tried a second round but to no avail. I've been on TRT, my levels was 580 recently which is good (I'm using 175 - 200 mg a week) and I had taken the Tadafil 30 min before. I wasn't under stress as my wife was out of town and didn't have to worry. I quit alcohol 1. 5 years ago. Is there anything else I can do besides TRT and viagra or similar pills and how much? I'll switch back to viagra from tadalafil and take 100 mg, but feeling nervous that I'm missing a lot of potential fun, not to mention the embarrassment cause she is almost twice less my age.

    I'm not giving her number or interested in swaps cause I like her too much to be pimping her out myself.

  10. #11805
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    This may be more appropriate for the Viagra thread but it's about SB too so here it is. I've been seeing this SB for 2 - 3 months now and she is everything I was looking for in a SB. Cute (solid 7 in my books), curvy but not fat, just the way I like them, sweet and normal, educated, funny, etc. Total GFE, we spend 3 - 4 hours together, no time watching. Sex is also good to great. DFK, delicious DATY, multiple round of BBFS with CIP, May be a tad fake moaning and brief, subpar BBBJ but I'm splitting hairs here. Anyway, on our last date we had dinner and went to the hotel, I popped Tadalafil in the bathroom but as I was eating her out and about to stick if, I went limp. She managed to work it and I finished half hard inside and even tried a second round but to no avail. I've been on TRT, my levels was 580 recently which is good (I'm using 175 - 200 mg a week) and I had taken the Tadafil 30 min before. I wasn't under stress as my wife was out of town and didn't have to worry. I quit alcohol 1. 5 years ago. Is there anything else I can do besides TRT and viagra or similar pills and how much? I'll switch back to viagra from tadalafil and take 100 mg, but feeling nervous that I'm missing a lot of potential fun, not to mention the embarrassment cause she is almost twice less my age.

    I'm not giving her number or interested in swaps cause I like her too much to be pimping her out myself.
    For me, taking viagra on an empty stomach gives the best results. It seems less effective if taken a couple hours after a meal.

  11. #11804
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    This may be more appropriate for the Viagra thread but it's about SB too so here it is. I've been seeing this SB for 2 - 3 months now and she is everything I was looking for in a SB. Cute (solid 7 in my books), curvy but not fat, just the way I like them, sweet and normal, educated, funny, etc. Total GFE, we spend 3 - 4 hours together, no time watching. Sex is also good to great. DFK, delicious DATY, multiple round of BBFS with CIP, May be a tad fake moaning and brief, subpar BBBJ but I'm splitting hairs here. Anyway, on our last date we had dinner and went to the hotel, I popped Tadalafil in the bathroom but as I was eating her out and about to stick if, I went limp. She managed to work it and I finished half hard inside and even tried a second round but to no avail. I've been on TRT, my levels was 580 recently which is good (I'm using 175 - 200 mg a week) and I had taken the Tadafil 30 min before. I wasn't under stress as my wife was out of town and didn't have to worry. I quit alcohol 1. 5 years ago. Is there anything else I can do besides TRT and viagra or similar pills and how much? I'll switch back to viagra from tadalafil and take 100 mg, but feeling nervous that I'm missing a lot of potential fun, not to mention the embarrassment cause she is almost twice less my age.

    I'm not giving her number or interested in swaps cause I like her too much to be pimping her out myself.
    Personal experience, you have to give yourself more than 30 min. Do at least an hour. Tadalafil works so much longer than Viagra you don't have to time it so tight to the action. Taken it 3 hours before and was still good when the time called for it.

  12. #11803

    Ed

    This may be more appropriate for the Viagra thread but it's about SB too so here it is. I've been seeing this SB for 2 - 3 months now and she is everything I was looking for in a SB. Cute (solid 7 in my books), curvy but not fat, just the way I like them, sweet and normal, educated, funny, etc. Total GFE, we spend 3 - 4 hours together, no time watching. Sex is also good to great. DFK, delicious DATY, multiple round of BBFS with CIP, May be a tad fake moaning and brief, subpar BBBJ but I'm splitting hairs here. Anyway, on our last date we had dinner and went to the hotel, I popped Tadalafil in the bathroom but as I was eating her out and about to stick if, I went limp. She managed to work it and I finished half hard inside and even tried a second round but to no avail. I've been on TRT, my levels was 580 recently which is good (I'm using 175 - 200 mg a week) and I had taken the Tadafil 30 min before. I wasn't under stress as my wife was out of town and didn't have to worry. I quit alcohol 1. 5 years ago. Is there anything else I can do besides TRT and viagra or similar pills and how much? I'll switch back to viagra from tadalafil and take 100 mg, but feeling nervous that I'm missing a lot of potential fun, not to mention the embarrassment cause she is almost twice less my age.

    I'm not giving her number or interested in swaps cause I like her too much to be pimping her out myself.

  13. #11802
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-42c4ba64711c

    Anyone have any info on this one? PM is fine.

  14. #11801
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-8e31367a5f4f

    Been talking with this one on and off for a few weeks. Never seems to line up schedules though. Anyone have experience with her?

  15. #11800
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    21 AA girl with tats, long fake eyelashes. Says she's horny and wet, sure. What's the going rate?

    Have run across a couple, just curious. Only for when you're in a pinch.
    Car date with head, basically jacking off into their mouth, 50. Hotel date 200 max.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape