Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 481 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 531 581 981 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 17726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10526
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkness  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be real to me and has killer reviews on private delights. No msog unless you do 90 minutes and that is too rich for me.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/EllisStage
    The Eros ad and PD are two different women.

  2. #10525
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben6556  [View Original Post]
    She is on Eros in Stl and been to a few other cities. No reviews and no info I can find. Anyone know if she is legit? I'm guessing she runs with the group of Russians that randomly show up and stay in galleria area.
    She appears to be real to me and has killer reviews on private delights. No msog unless you do 90 minutes and that is too rich for me.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/EllisStage

  3. #10524

    Eros Caroline

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...8785.htm?cat=1

    Appt scheduled, pics are accurate as she sent selfie. Looking forward to her.

  4. #10523

    Ellis Stage

    She is on Eros in Stl and been to a few other cities. No reviews and no info I can find. Anyone know if she is legit? I'm guessing she runs with the group of Russians that randomly show up and stay in galleria area.

  5. #10522
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    I did a sumo search on the phone number:

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/314-668-7670

    Not the same girl. The ad doesn't read like an escort ad, reads like a hook up ad.
    Multiple girls listed in the original ad. For sure fake.

  6. #10521

  7. #10520

    Audi

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with Audi. WOW! She's listed on P411 and they also posted her visit on "High End Providers" I think "High-Performance is a better description.

    At 3 bills for an hr she is a bargain. She is listed as a Asian MILF at 40. She should fire her photographer. Had to do a double take when she opened the door. Could easily pass for 35 or younger with a body out of this world. Just a beauty.

    Total GFE. Booked her 2 weeks ago, her TER reviews are off the charts. She is on the East-Side, not sure why, it's her first visit here and I think she was a little confused about location. We didn't visit any foreign countries but reviews indicated she does travel. Loves oral to warm up.

    My best description would be an Asian Tavia. https://www.audibombshell.com/.
    I agree with little Richard she is high performance and stunning great value and body is excellent and warm and sincere from beginning to end! Really hope she comes back again she said it was excellent trip so maybe but it will be a bit.

  8. #10519

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    This one has posted on LC almost every day going back to late June. My scam alarm goes off when seeing this ad because it looks TGTBT but reverse image searches show ads only in Springfield, Joplin, KC and LOTO with one outlier in Lynchburg, VA. Hopefully someone has reached out and can confirm fake vs real. I'm cautiously optimistic but feel like she'd be all over this board if she were real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/87758279
    I did a sumo search on the phone number:

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/314-668-7670

    Not the same girl. The ad doesn't read like an escort ad, reads like a hook up ad.

  9. #10518
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I just had another great visit with Diana who is an old favorite. I've seen her a number of times over the years and I always have a great time starting with great communication followed up with a great ending. She can be reached at 314xxxx784. And if all of the number doesn't appear PM me and I'll supply the rest. She can also be reached through the St. Louis Vixens website: https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/.
    Is FS available?

  10. #10517

    Escort alligator / listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    This one has posted on LC almost every day going back to late June. My scam alarm goes off when seeing this ad because it looks TGTBT but reverse image searches show ads only in Springfield, Joplin, KC and LOTO with one outlier in Lynchburg, VA. Hopefully someone has reached out and can confirm fake vs real. I'm cautiously optimistic but feel like she'd be all over this board if she were real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/87758279
    Just my. 02 cents worth, but I believe the answer is where the posts come from. I'm sure there's some legit providers on escortalligator and listcrawler, but my observation has been that 90% of all fake ads, scams, and rip offs come from those sites.

  11. #10516

    Diana again

    I just had another great visit with Diana who is an old favorite. I've seen her a number of times over the years and I always have a great time starting with great communication followed up with a great ending. She can be reached at 314xxxx784. And if all of the number doesn't appear PM me and I'll supply the rest. She can also be reached through the St. Louis Vixens website: https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/.

  12. #10515

    More Intel needed

    Sorry for the double request. I've gone pretty deep on this post and I'd say I'm 95% confident she's for real. Confirmed she's from STL and found Only Fans, IG and Twitter profiles that all go back a ways. The lack of reviews of any kind is what concerns me, but tons of different pictures are in her ads over the last couple of years that are all definitely her. I don't recall seeing any posts on her here and searched this thread for her name. Any info on this one would be helpful. Feel free to respond here for all or DM me. Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/87749842

  13. #10514

    Any intel?

    This one has posted on LC almost every day going back to late June. My scam alarm goes off when seeing this ad because it looks TGTBT but reverse image searches show ads only in Springfield, Joplin, KC and LOTO with one outlier in Lynchburg, VA. Hopefully someone has reached out and can confirm fake vs real. I'm cautiously optimistic but feel like she'd be all over this board if she were real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/87758279

  14. #10513

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDDs  [View Original Post]
    I've attempted to spend time with Bella a few times. The last time I was held up by traffic and ended up a few minutes late. I communicated with her so she would know my ETA, however she was VERY INDIGNANT. She just plain had a horrible attitude. I ended up leaving without any playtime. The little soldier just won't stand to salute when the audience has a shitty attitude. I always thought her pics were amazing. However after meeting her in person and experiencing the crappy attitude, I've moved on. I won't ever see her again.
    Yeah. I hate to tag this with the overused YMMV, but that certainly seems to be the case with her. Maybe it's just a matter of catching her on the right day or maybe I just got really lucky that she was actually in the mood when I saw her. Seems like more negative reviews than positive for her, so it's definitely a gamble most probably wouldn't make.

  15. #10512
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksMorgan  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with this one for a bit. Actually got my hopes up when she sent confirmation pics. But, then she asked for a $60 deposit, cut it to $30, and wouldn't budge from there.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/87584651
    Those pics are of a porn star.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape