Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 37624
-
08-03-22 16:21 #26179Senior Member

Posts: 45Nuru
A while back someone on here that seemed to have some knowledge of the situation, said that LEO claim was a disgruntled client. Do you have any reputable info?
Originally Posted by YoungBuck7
[View Original Post]
No white knighting here but she is a nice lady and I wouldn't want a rumor to hurt her biz.
-
08-03-22 14:49 #26178Senior Member

Posts: 463Chrissy
Wow, brings back a f / you memory. I saw her ad on stg for sensual massage. Set up the meet and realized the address she gave me was to Saigon (I had been there two days before for T). When I got there Ebony wgreeted me and took me to room and said Chrissy was still with a client but would be with me soon. I got naked and got on table and waited and could hear someone in the next room moaning loud and getting pounded (it was loud) I waited for 15 minutes and got dressed. As I was leaving T saw me and asked if I was there for her (I was seeing her weekly at that time) and when she learned I was there for Chrissy she said "I'm surprised she's your type". I had to go and told her I'd be back to see her next week but haven't been back since. I was pissed Chrissy overbooked, but wanted to try her out. I never saw her ad anywhere since. T's prices were ridiculous for the rushjob she gives so I stopped seeing her. I'm interested to hear your experience. Report back please.
Originally Posted by Caboose13
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 14:00 #26177Senior Member

Posts: 95You can reply here or PM me. Any info would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Jkpt11
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 13:58 #26176Senior Member

Posts: 95Thanks everyone for your responses. I thought it might be her. And it is. She is terrible. Wish I would have walked out.
Originally Posted by DetRT
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 13:56 #26175Senior Member

Posts: 95I thought it might be. I wish I would have walked out the time I saw here. What a waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 13:55 #26174Senior Member

Posts: 95I thought it might be. Thanks for confirming.
Originally Posted by TugHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 13:30 #26173Senior Member

Posts: 59She's 57, she told me a story about a friend of hers and said "she's 7 older than me so 64" 👀.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 12:05 #26172Regular Member

Posts: 18Yes she is awesome.
Originally Posted by BuddyBoy904
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 11:54 #26171Regular Member

Posts: 18Bonita is very professional she's 100% worth it might've been some mixed up or something she is the best.
Originally Posted by BuddyBoy904
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 11:49 #26170Senior Member

Posts: 178Anyone there besides Mimi? I stopped in the other day, and was told younger girls were on the way? Love their TS and Sauna, just want someone else besides Mimi. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 11:15 #26169Senior Member

Posts: 148Healing Plus
Westland on Michigan Avenue near Kroger and Merriman. Stopped in late on a Saturday. Mimi gave a good TS and then back to the room. Massage was 15 minutes or so. Tried to negotiate MSOG, but she wanted too much. Still, her service was great. For $200 (total, house and tip) got to eat her out. As described previously, shaven with almost no pussy lips. Then covered BJ followed by doggie and mish. Finished in a 69 position with her completing the BJ we started with. Friendly, enjoyable. Man mades, but well done. Great skin and young looking body. Face isn't terrible, but shows that she is probably 50 or maybe older. Will repeat.
-
08-03-22 10:31 #26168Senior Member

Posts: 32Bonita No Show
3 minutes from scheduled appointment. Tells me she accidentally overbooked. I drove an hour.
Is she worth a rebook?
-
08-03-22 10:04 #26167Senior Member

Posts: 263Links
Any links or info on her. I'm close.
Originally Posted by GoTigers2012
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 08:40 #26166Senior Member

Posts: 846Oops wrong forum
No posting till after coffee.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 08:40 #26165Senior Member

Posts: 846There are times I wish they were brighter
So was setting up to pull the trigger. She asks if I am a cop. I say no, but they can lie. She blocks me because I am the only one who said that, so I must be a cop. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...world/47679715.









Reply With Quote






