Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 736 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8928

    Evening stroll

    I went out around dusk. Hoping to find a fresh fish that had been baking in the sun all day. There was the usual activity next to the car wash and lots of LEO at their posts.

    Swung around NMQ didn't see any walkers. Cut through South Bay to head home and spotted a WSW in the grass behind target. I asked if she needed a ride She hopped right in. She had a bra top and gym shorts on.

    She gave me a toothy smile with her missing teeth. No smell yet as she put herself in front of the ac. The was chatty on the way to my spot.

    Not bad performance nice set of breasts not too much drug damage.

    We went thru the motions BBBJ to BBFS. Mostly lied there and didn't make any sounds. Bonus she didn't smell other than sweat.

    She had me drop her off near her pharmacy.

    Damage was 40.

  2. #8927

    Red car

    A red car is parked on Chesterton left side after 11 pm lights on running for hours near building supply been going on for over 3 weeks bpd stp no LEO bothers the car parked there, just like the car talked about in Lawrence forum about 2 weeks ago there was a sting op, most likely car is recording activity to get best time to activate sting IMHO no normal personal car running, lights on, sitting there for hours on end nightly, with no LEO harassment. On dot between Ellsworth and Greenwich 11:30 pm saw 5 SW's and the usual around nms.

  3. #8926
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a rare sight. Remember those during the 90's. But, seeing that now could lead me to believe that they are on a girls night, part-time SWs or LEO.
    Yeah, the other night there were eight undercover meeting in the back of a parking lot on Magazine. They're definitely planning something.

    Also a black Jeep I've seen stopping people in the area.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  4. #8925

    Best it's been in decades.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKid96  [View Original Post]
    4) or Boston is about to become the best it's been in decades.
    Yeah, it would be nice if girls dressed like that again, but in my experience those girls were more prone to try to rob you. Not so much the druggies of today.

  5. #8924
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21  [View Original Post]
    Went out last night to buy a pack of cigarettes and this is what I saw. It reminds me years ago, when I lived near what now called Ink Block, the working women used to dress like this.
    That looks very suspicious. You rarely see girls near the Uhaul in heels, let alone a full outfit. They usually walk 6+ blocks to get here, and they sometimes only wear socks.

    About what time was this?

    Seems like it could be a few options:

    1) Police doing a sting operation. (Note: ask them if they want a ride. Most SW will get in. Cops never will, as I understand).

    2) Girls from out of town (like from Hunts Point, as Meatman said) who know this is a SW area, but don't know the local dress code.

    3) Victoria Secret girls who couldn't practice runway walking anywhere else.

    4) or Boston is about to become the best it's been in decades.

  6. #8923
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21  [View Original Post]
    Went out last night to buy a pack of cigarettes and this is what I saw. It reminds me years ago, when I lived near what now called Ink Block, the working women used to dress like this.
    Definitely a rare sight. Remember those during the 90's. But, seeing that now could lead me to believe that they are on a girls night, part-time SWs or LEO.

  7. #8922
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21  [View Original Post]
    Went out last night to buy a pack of cigarettes and this is what I saw. It reminds me years ago, when I lived near what now called Ink Block, the working women used to dress like this.
    Looks like a new area for SW to ply the trade. Kinda reminds me of Hunts Point, NYC.

  8. #8921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Good ol days

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21  [View Original Post]
    Went out last night to buy a pack of cigarettes and this is what I saw. It reminds me years ago, when I lived near what now called Ink Block, the working women used to dress like this.
    I remember shopping in the combat zone.

    Just stop and two girls were fighting over you.

    Well dressed and good looking.

  9. #8920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 267

    Nms

    Went out last night to buy a pack of cigarettes and this is what I saw. It reminds me years ago, when I lived near what now called Ink Block, the working women used to dress like this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A96E8E69-0156-4855-9256-953740BA3A42.jpg‎  

  10. #8919
    Administrator


    Posts: 5250

    Recent Action

    I never understand why I have to explain this to adults.

    The forum is about pussy, it's not about what you think of the men who post here. If you think that guys a liar add him to your ignore list. And don't give me that shit about "protecting the integrity of the forum" all the argumentative posts damage the integrity of the forum WAY more than one post that may or may not be true.

    To you guys who got the warning, I suggest you take that seriously, I will absolutely ban you the next time you do it.

    A2

  11. #8918

    More Amanda

    Saw her this morning. Loved her BBBJCIM and wanted more. But, she said she got punched in the mouth and has loose teeth. SMH. She kept putting her hands in her mouth because it hurts and I'm sure she's trying to wiggle it out. I asked for BBFS for obvious reasons. She doesn't like FS. But, agreed based on the situation. Great time, gets into it and finished CIP. Good time with a good price. Have fun.

    Also, someone decides to pick up a SW in a high class vehicle. Man, I figured you'll be paying for a high end girl. But, nope. Even money dudes want cheap dates too.

  12. #8917

    DBoy

    School St Lex has one with big and's. She used to work there and now has returned from vacation. Enjoy.

  13. #8916

    Nms newbies

    Lots of undercover activity on allerton. Never talk to someone from outside the car if the girl puts her hand on the car asks what are you looking for? How much you have? And doesn't want to get in, say thank you and drive away. Never ever talk till they get in.

  14. #8915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    The next time you do something like this I will ban you.

    A2

  15. #8914

    Visiting

    Going to visit for a few days, been to nms but never the Malden / Everett area and Dot Ave. Can people chime in and clarify? What streets in Malden are stroll worthy and is Dot Ave Dorchester Ave. ? From what point to what point is the stroll? Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape